Neighborhood jihadists were observed by neighbors, too afraid to report suspicious activity.

Correll, you assume that I will accept your lying.

I won't. You will be called out. Every time.

You are confirmation believer, so maybe the truth simply flies by you

I find it funny that no one has commented on the conflicting messages given to the public

If you see something say something just don't say anything about muslim extremists

Don't give into fear and live your live but avoid crowds and be vigilant

Jarlaxle, you are a silly goof. And not too bright, are you?

Keep trolling, spud.

Except I asked you to explain the "lies" and the "material" and all I get are vague generalities.

Jake. I will not accept your empty assertions as facts.

I will call you on it, ever time.

Except I asked you to explain the "lies" and the "material" and all I get are vague generalities.

:lol: You don't get "just once more." You never will. You are a liar.

Your pretense that you have ever proved that my "lies" or my "materials" is just that a Pretense.

Just because you don't agree with my logic on a position, did not prove that it was racist.

That you refuse to grasp that is a sign of your intellectual dishonesty.

That you now insist on insulting me regularly and refuse to even try to back it up is you being an ass.

Your pretense that you have ever proved that my "lies" or my "materials" is just that a Pretense.

Just because you don't agree with my logic on a position, did not prove that it was racist.

That you refuse to grasp that is a sign of your intellectual dishonesty.

That you now insist on insulting me regularly and refuse to even try to back it up is you being an ass.
Libturds

There is no PC as you describe it at all.

You have the right to talk and write as you will, and good people will hold you accountable for it.

Trolls like Mac think they can redefine words, terms, and meanings.

Then they cry when they are held accountable for being idiots.

You are truly an idiot, and if I had the power I would boot you for good from this board.
Calling Mac a troll is so ridiculously stupid, you do not deserve to ever be taken seriously again.

You have the right to talk and write as you will, and good people will hold you accountable for it.

You are truly an idiot, and if I had the power I would boot you for good from this board. Calling Mac a troll is so ridiculously stupid, you do not deserve to ever be taken seriously again.
You are a confirmation believer. I don't tolerate such a you, trolls like Mac, or liars like Correll. I will call you out every time. If I think anyone like you is acting suspiciously in our neighborhoods, the police will become your best friends.

Yes, do not hesitate to report neighbors for suspicious activity.

Any word or deed that can in any way be deemed an impropriety in the eyes of the government of America is an offence so serious that all citizens, including their own children, are encouraged to inform on the offender. Spying on and then reporting your own parents, ensuring that they will be hauled away into the night is deemed a noble act, the most heroic thing a young child of America can do.

Lie some more, troll, that's what trolls do.

These honest lefties expose you as the liar we know you are, enjoy:

President Obama praised student activists, but also said he disagrees with what Stephanopoulos described as “militant political correctness” on campus, whereby some activists seek to shut down opposing viewpoints. “Being a good citizen, being an activist, involves hearing the other side and making sure that you are engaging in a dialogue because that’s also how change happens,” said President Obama.

"Impropriety" is equated to "suspicious activity" by Indofred. He deliberately does weave for the foolish to deceive. :lol: freddy, you are a dope.

And Mac continues to troll with alt right media. Does not matter. We will keep outing your ilk for what you are.

You now have lied about lying in 308 and 291. Not too worry: I will keep pointing it out every time you do it.
Why are you afraid to be clear about wtf you mean? Are you just trolling?
Trolls troll.

That's what they do.

Trying to have a normal conversation with them is pointless.

So it seems.

He is supporting CC's nonsensical claim that I lied but won't explain what the lie supposedly is.

An answer that if he was not a troll should take one sentence to answer.
The behavior of those two is so similar, they may be the same troll.

They never comment on my list of honest lefties, because they have neither the balls nor the honor to just admit it.

Correll, a dedicated liar, and Mac1958, a dedicated troll, are so easy to out each time they do it.

You are entitled, kids, to your own opinions but not to your own facts and terms and definitions. There you abide with the rest of us.

You are truly an idiot, and if I had the power I would boot you for good from this board. Calling Mac a troll is so ridiculously stupid, you do not deserve to ever be taken seriously again.
You are a confirmation believer. I don't tolerate such a you, trolls like Mac, or liars like Correll. I will call you out every time. If I think anyone like you is acting suspiciously in our neighborhoods, the police will become your best friends.
Sure, you're probably afraid of your shadow.

Forum List

Back