Neighborhood jihadists were observed by neighbors, too afraid to report suspicious activity.

Correll, a dedicated liar, and Mac1958, a dedicated troll, are so easy to out each time they do it.

You are entitled, kids, to your own opinions but not to your own facts and terms and definitions. There you abide with the rest of us.
So you should get new facts.

The behavior of those two is so similar, they may be the same troll.

They never comment on my list of honest lefties, because they have neither the balls nor the honor to just admit it.
You are right. You and Correll may be the same troll.

Stand up and don't be like Correll Troll.

Found a picture of Jarlaxle in action at his keyboard.

humping-dog_o_292265.gif

Jarlaxle, you are a silly goof. And not too bright, are you?

Keep trolling, spud.

Dude, you've got no credibility to be calling anyone a troll.

YOu want to accuse Mac again while you are at it?:rofl:
Says a lying troll of the reactionary far right who thinks he is mainstream.

I never claimed to be "mainstream". I have pointed out that some of my more radical positions "such as considering the children of Mexican Citizens to be Mexican" are more sane than the mainstream positions.

YOur response is generally just to call me a name.

Without actually addressing the merits or lack there of of my position.

Which is fairly standard behavior for a lib.

Correll, you assume that I will accept your lying.

I won't. You will be called out. Every time.

You are confirmation believer, so maybe the truth simply flies by you

Except I asked you to explain the "lies" and the "material" and all I get are vague generalities.

Jake. I will not accept your empty assertions as facts.

I will call you on it, ever time.
:lol: You don't get "just once more." You never will. You are a liar.

There was never an "once" other than in your little mind.

There is no PC as you describe it at all.

You have the right to talk and write as you will, and good people will hold you accountable for it.

Trolls like Mac think they can redefine words, terms, and meanings.

Then they cry when they are held accountable for being idiots.
You are truly an idiot, and if I had the power I would boot you for good from this board. Calling Mac a troll is so ridiculously stupid, you do not deserve to ever be taken seriously again.
You are a confirmation believer. I don't tolerate such a you, trolls like Mac, or liars like Correll. I will call you out every time. If I think anyone like you is acting suspiciously in our neighborhoods, the police will become your best friends.

All you did there was call people names.

You did nothing to support your point, such as it is.

Wake up.

You now have lied about lying in 308 and 291. Not too worry: I will keep pointing it out every time you do it.
Why are you afraid to be clear about wtf you mean? Are you just trolling?
Trolls troll.

That's what they do.

Trying to have a normal conversation with them is pointless.

So it seems.

He is supporting CC's nonsensical claim that I lied but won't explain what the lie supposedly is.

An answer that if he was not a troll should take one sentence to answer.

They never comment on my list of honest lefties, because they have neither the balls nor the honor to just admit it.

The level of self deception I sense from them freaks me out.

Correll, a dedicated liar, and Mac1958, a dedicated troll, are so easy to out each time they do it.

You are entitled, kids, to your own opinions but not to your own facts and terms and definitions. There you abide with the rest of us.

And all you did there was the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

and call us names.

You whingingly accuse me of doing what you do, Correll.

Calling you are by what you do and say is not calling names.

I will continue to call you out when you lie.

You now have lied about lying in 308 and 291. Not too worry: I will keep pointing it out every time you do it.
Trolls troll.

That's what they do.

So it seems.

He is supporting CC's nonsensical claim that I lied but won't explain what the lie supposedly is.

Well, there's no way of knowing whether it's self-deception or just dishonesty. They may just be here to play games, and be nasty, and that's fine. It may just be this place provides some kind of catharsis for them, or a temporary self esteem fix. Whatever. Fortunately, I'm under no obligation to enable the behavior.

However, if you're right and it's self-deception, that another story altogether. I say it a lot - I'm fascinated by the behaviors partisan ideology from an amateur psychological / sociological / anthropological perspective. I think partisan ideologues like this really can talk themselves into almost anything, and that's interesting to observe.

Either way, trying to maintain a normal conversation with either of them is an abject waste of time.

Be polite, Mac, and be treated the same way.

Troll and lie, and you get your rhetorical butt kicked.

That is never going to change.

Well... What would YOU say to the t.v. news crew demanding answers as to why you allowed your neighbors to kill?

Walk a mile in the other Monkeys moccasins.....

You whingingly accuse me of doing what you do, Correll.

Calling you are by what you do and say is not calling names.

I will continue to call you out when you lie.

Nope. I am happy to address any point you make, on those occasions when you make a point.

If you are rude to me, I will ALSO be rude back to you.

But the game of using personal attacks INSTEAD OF actually addressing the topic?

That is your game, not mine.

And claiming otherwise is you being a liar, Jake.

Wake up.

Trolls troll.

That's what they do.

So it seems.

Well, there's no way of knowing whether it's self-deception or just dishonesty. They may just be here to play games, and be nasty, and that's fine. It may just be this place provides some kind of catharsis for them, or a temporary self esteem fix. Whatever. Fortunately, I'm under no obligation to enable the behavior.

However, if you're right and it's self-deception, that another story altogether. I say it a lot - I'm fascinated by the behaviors partisan ideology from an amateur psychological / sociological / anthropological perspective. I think partisan ideologues like this really can talk themselves into almost anything, and that's interesting to observe.

Either way, trying to maintain a normal conversation with either of them is an abject waste of time.

True.

It is disheartening though, how few posters, especially on the other side, who are willing to even try to address issues seriously and honestly.

Forum List

Back