Neighborhood jihadists were observed by neighbors, too afraid to report suspicious activity.

If Correll knew what are the principles of logic, that would be one thing.

His misposting of what he thinks applies reveals that he does not know.

Correll, try using your own language to interpret what you posted.

You can't. I know it, you know it, we all know it. You keep reposting an assertion in hope that others will believe it. PC does that. It is a fallacy.

Instead of addressing an point or counter point I make, you ignore the fact that your point or position has been challenged and you simply restate your position.

I have pointed this out to you many times in my own words already.

By constantly stating your position over and over again, you hope to create the illusion of winning the debate because your point has not been "Debunked".

Or at least you pretend it has not.

If you keep it up long enough, and especially if others join in the chorus, you can create the impression you have won the debate, and indeed, in a way you have, by effectively "shouting down" or drowning out your opponent.

Here, I have explained it in my own words, again.

I wait to see if you are intellectually honest enough to admit that.

Be polite, Mac, and be treated the same way.

Troll and lie, and you get your rhetorical butt kicked.

That is never going to change.

When is the last time you checked your assumptions?
You seem to enjoy posting constantly back to the bitch troll.
Why?
If you were really serious you would have put the bitch on PI already like I and others have done a long time ago.
Just saying.

YOu are correct.

I do sort of enjoy calling these assholes on their assholeness.

One could speculate on why, if one was that interested on the internal making of my mind.

I do ask myself why, and would be happy to share my thoughts on myself if you find me that interesting;):beer:
That's the point. No one here finds your 'one liners' back and forth with a fucking loser most people have put on ignore 'interesting' to read.
Here. I'll show you how 'interested' I am in you:
Permanent Ignore.
One liner 'pissing matches' is a waste of time and bandwidth.

Unfortunately if you let them go unchallenged, they get to define the debate, and even the terms and definitions of the words.

But ok, I hope it will be less annoying to you now.

"We know what they were doing. They were plotting to kill Christians and westerners.

Because THAT'S WHAT MUSLIM MEN WHO TRAVEL BACK AND FORTH FROM THE MIDDLE EAST DO." KG

So do Exxon oil executives.

Wow, now oil companies are more evil than Muslim terrorists in the eye of progressive turds.

I guess that bike in you avatar is powered by hot air?

Hawk, apparently, you do not understand irony. It is a somewhat sophisticated form of expressing flaws in logic. Now, pay close attention. There was a post that Muslim men traveled back and forth from the Middle East, and people who do that are plotting to kill westerners and Christians. I pointed out that Exxon executives are Muslin men who travel back and forth from the Middle East. By my stating that, I was making the point that not all men who are Muslims traveling back and forth from the Middle East are plotting to kill westerners and Christians. So, Hawk, What have we learned today? I am not sure that you are doing your homework, Hawk, and I would hate to have to send your mother a report card with poor marks, so please apply yourself, and try to keep up....

"We know what they were doing. They were plotting to kill Christians and westerners.

Because THAT'S WHAT MUSLIM MEN WHO TRAVEL BACK AND FORTH FROM THE MIDDLE EAST DO." KG

Wow, now oil companies are more evil than Muslim terrorists in the eye of progressive turds.

Not to mention the computer is he typing on.

Correll, Please read post 383 and reflect. Frankly, I suspect that you have fallen into bad company. Hanging with Hawk is having a bad effect on your cognisant powers.

Correll, Please read post 383 and reflect. Frankly, I suspect that you have fallen into bad company. Hanging with Hawk is having a bad effect on your cognisant powers.

You have to be careful with sarcasm.

Plenty of people goofy enough on this site to say that and be completely serious.

Plenty of people goofy enough on this site to say that and be completely serious.
You understand it? :lol:

You understand it? :lol:

So, still nothing to say to post 381?

381 is simple blabbing, Correll.

You are an ideologue, you are not very bright, and you take offense when called out, particularly when the call out is on the mark.

You are like Yurt, who refused stubbornly and continually to be polite.

Be polite, and you will get it.

381 is simple blabbing, Correll.

You are an ideologue, you are not very bright, and you take offense when called out, particularly when the call out is on the mark.

You are like Yurt, who refused stubbornly and continually to be polite.

Be polite, and you will get it.

1. YOu challenged me to define Logical Fallacy of Proof By Assertion in my own words. POst 381 is me doing that. I wondered if you would have the intellectual honestly to admit that, you failed.

2. I am an ideologue, though not as rigidly as some.

3. LOL! Your need to put down the intelligence of those who disagree with you is a sign of your insecurity, nothing more.

4. I take offense when you are offensive. If you dare to try to "call me out" by explaining WHY or HOW you consider my position(s) to be "bigoted" or "racist" or whatever, that is fine, I will be happy to address it. Calling me a name instead of addressing my point is you being an asshole.

You, Correll, challenged me a long time ago, and I have corrected you ever since and have explained over and overs but you keep whining. You don't get "just once more."

I will treat you as you treat others. Try being polite.

You, Correll, challenged me a long time ago, and I have corrected you ever since.

You don't get "just once more."

I will treat you as you treat others. Try being polite.

Again, Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

I clearly addressed this claim already, multiple times and you continue to repeat it as though I have not.

Who do you think you are kidding?

No, you did not, and I don't care if you take offense, any more than a judge is concerned if a criminal takes offense against his judgement.

This is simple.

Be polite and get the same.

No, you did not, and I don't care if you take offense, any more than a judge is concerned if a criminal takes offense against his judgement.

This is simple.

Yes, I did, and you know it.

Wake up Jake, stop being a troll.

You can airily "judge" me "guilty" of being whatever based on nothing but your lame ass assumptions and then "call me on it".

But despite the lies you tell yourself, that is you being an ass.

This is simple.

Yes, I did, and you know it. Wake up Jake, stop being a troll. You can airily "judge" me "guilty" of being whatever based on nothing but your lame ass assumptions and then "call me on it". But despite the lies you tell yourself, that is you being an ass.
Correll, you did not, and now you are trolling. I will always call your lies out. This is how it is between us. It's how it will always be. Stop trolling and be polite.

This is simple.

Yes, I did, and you know it. Wake up Jake, stop being a troll. You can airily "judge" me "guilty" of being whatever based on nothing but your lame ass assumptions and then "call me on it". But despite the lies you tell yourself, that is you being an ass.
Correll, you did not, and now you are trolling. I will always call your lies out. This is how it is between us. It's how it will always be. Stop trolling and be polite.

You are trolling now, which means nothing. This is the way it is between us, and will always be that way.

You are trolling now, which means nothing. This is the way it is between us, and will always be that way.

No, I am repeating myself in the hope that you will someday reply honestly and seriously.

Instead of trolling like you are now.

You can airily "judge" me "guilty" of being whatever based on nothing but your lame ass assumptions and then "call me on it". But despite the lies you tell yourself, that is you being an ass.

No, I am repeating myself in the hope that you will someday reply honestly and seriously.

You can airily "judge" me "guilty" of being whatever based on nothing but your lame ass assumptions and then "call me on it". But despite the lies you tell yourself, that is you being an ass.
You can lie all you want and hump your own leg, but this is the way it is.

You can always start being polite, for a start.

You can lie all you want and hump your own leg, but this is the way it is.

You can always start being polite, for a start.

As i have repeatedly told you I always try to start out polite, in the hopes that that is what I will receive in return.

You, and others like you, generally can only last a few minutes discussing issue(s) before it becomes easy for you to "realize" that some position or comment is "bigoted" or "racist" and to switch over to unfounded personal attacks, based on your own assumption that no reasonable person can reasonably disagree with you.

Thus, you become extremely rude while telling yourself you are not.

And you are shocked when I respond based on your actual behavior and not your self deluded, and self serving delusions.

Why do you choose to be such a person, Jake?

Forum List

Back