Neighborhood jihadists were observed by neighbors, too afraid to report suspicious activity.

So what this guy is saying is he saw the gus commiting crime but didnt report it because...huh?

Or he didnt see any crimes but felt uneasy about the guy? Because that 911 call would've been dismissed
well one doesn't have to call the 911 operators, there are other phone lines available for less urgent contact.

So what this guy is saying is he saw the gus commiting crime but didnt report it because...huh?

Or he didnt see any crimes but felt uneasy about the guy? Because that 911 call would've been dismissed
What he said is that there was a half dozen muslims frequenting that house, and it looked really suspicious to him but he was afraid to say anything.

CC knows what he said. She's just playing dumb, because she can't support her state of denial any other way.

Why would I lie to you? You're not important enough to lie to.

So he saw Muslims going to the house and he didnt want to call the police. He didnt have a reason to call them.

"PC" as defined by the loons of the far right is nothing more than an attempt to defect justified criticism of the far right.

Sux to be them.

PC was made up by the far left and it is intended to stifle free speech in order not to offend or disadvantage any particular group of people in society.
The left made up a rule that people have the right to not be offended even though there is no such right.
When you have a Constitutional right to free speech, some people are going to be offended. Being offended does you no harm but getting butt hurt feelings.
Shake it off lefties and grow up, we are adults not children who's feelings are hurt and are not mature enough yet to handle it.

well one doesn't have to call the 911 operators, there are other phone lines available for less urgent contact.

Any useful information about terror suspects can be sent to the FBI’s website or by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI, the agency announced.

Terrorists within? FBI urges Americans to inform on 'suspicious' fellow citizens

Tips

What he said is that there was a half dozen muslims frequenting that house, and it looked really suspicious to him but he was afraid to say anything.

CC knows what he said. She's just playing dumb, because she can't support her state of denial any other way.

So he saw Muslims going to the house and he didnt want to call the police. He didnt have a reason to call them.
isn't that always going to be the issue? When there isn't anything going on, it's tough to make a call. But if he makes a comment that he believed it was not reasonable the activity, then he should have protected his neighborhood. It is what a watch group would do. It's called suspicious behavior. if he felt it was, as he commented to the media, then he failed his neighbors and the 14 dead and 17 injured. he failed them. At some point it is time to act like an American and a member of society.

Any useful information about terror suspects can be sent to the FBI’s website or by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI, the agency announced.

Terrorists within? FBI urges Americans to inform on 'suspicious' fellow citizens

Tips
I would really like to see people throw out the stupid that they carry. It happens everyday the stupid. On the roads people using their cell phone texting while they are driving putting me and everyone else at risk of death. I wish I had a dash camera to take the pictures of them and send them in. I fail my neighbors all the time because I don't report those on the road. I'm not quite sure the procedure, but maybe, just maybe I will investigate how I might achieve that. It's a law and more and more are doing it. i don't get it. how can something be that frkn important that one wishes to challenge the grim reaper. I don't get it.

Your actions belie your words. If I am not important enough to lie to, then why do you lie so much?

Your little game were you "restate" what was said, but with enough of a twist to create strawman is a form of lying.

Obviously by your actions, you demonstrate that you do care what others such as I think, AND that you are completely incapable of defending your views, political positions, and agenda honestly.

Tips
I recently had occasion to call the FBI regarding some posts I read on the internet.
They were VERY thankful and told me they would be definitely follow up on the information I providing ie C&Ping the posts.
Hope the posters like eating cat food sandwiches.

isn't that always going to be the issue? When there isn't anything going on, it's tough to make a call. But if he makes a comment that he believed it was not reasonable the activity, then he should have protected his neighborhood. It is what a watch group would do. It's called suspicious behavior. if he felt it was, as he commented to the media, then he failed his neighbors and the 14 dead and 17 injured. he failed them. At some point it is time to act like an American and a member of society.

There was nothing suspicious going on unless you're saying Muslims are suspicious to begin with. Do you know what stoppped him from calling?

It wasnt PC...It was because he had nothing. Thats why.

Except that he was right. Society would not respond well to his warning. It would see him as the bad guy for "profiling".

Your actions belie your words. If I am not important enough to lie to, then why do you lie so much?

Heres your chance buddy, what did I lie about?

When you cant answer then you're exposed.

Your little game were you "restate" what was said, but with enough of a twist to create strawman is a form of lying.

Such as?

When you cant answer then you're exposed

Obviously by your actions, you demonstrate that you do care what others such as I think, AND that you are completely incapable of defending your views, political positions, and agenda honestly.

Right, back to you tho...What did I lie about?

When you fold and refuse to answer, you're exposed.

Profile a PC-protected group and pay the price.

They made this bed, now we all have to sleep in it.

Personal cowardice is complicit in 14 deaths. PC is a mere alt right term that does not exist.

The neighbors should have actively engaged them in a dialogue, listened & reported instead of sitting around wondering .

The Neighbor said “We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?'”

President Obama said "Being a good citizen, being an activist, involves hearing the other side and making sure that you are engaging in a dialogue because that’s also how change happens”

they have no desire to have a conversation with someone who opposes their views. It is a libturd thingy. There is no other point of view for them. It is there way or the highway. paintby numbers told me that. Yep, he said it. I honestly didn't expect that. But now I know unequivocally that there can never be a negotiation with a libturd. if you don't agree with them you are considered dead to them.

Such as?

When you pretend not to understand something you actually understand, that is lying.

When you restated it and purposefully MISstate it, so as to make it means something else, IE the "strawman" that is lying.

D'uh.

And you do that all the time.

Personal cowardice is complicit in 14 deaths. PC is a mere alt right term that does not exist.

The neighbors should have actively engaged them in a dialogue, listened & reported instead of sitting around wondering .

The Neighbor said “We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?'”

President Obama said "Being a good citizen, being an activist, involves hearing the other side and making sure that you are engaging in a dialogue because that’s also how change happens”

That's a good way to get your ass killed.

they have no desire to have a conversation with someone who opposes their views. It is a libturd thingy.

Huh? :slap: I'm right here dumbass

There is no other point of view for them. It is there way or the highway. paintby numbers told me that. Yep, he said it. I honestly didn't expect that. But now I know unequivocally that there can never be a negotiation with a libturd. if you don't agree with them you are considered dead to them.

Hey! :slap: I'm talking to you now dummy

Such as?

When you pretend not to understand something you actually understand, that is lying.

I aksed what did I lie about and this is your answer? Nothing? Tell me what I understand then smart ass.

Actually dont, you're not worth the time. All you do is accuse and hope it sticks. Your concession is noted.

When you restated it and purposefully MISstate it, so as to make it means something else, IE the "strawman" that is lying.

D'uh.

All the time? Well then it should be super easy for you to quote or present that example of always lying. So far you have nothing.

Know why? Well it must be because you cant find something that happens "all the time". Either that or you're full of shit.

I'll go with the latter.

Such as?

I aksed what did I lie about and this is your answer? Nothing? Tell me what I understand then smart ass.

Actually dont, you're not worth the time. All you do is accuse and hope it sticks. Your concession is noted.

D'uh.

All the time? Well then it should be super easy for you to quote or present that example of always lying. So far you have nothing.

Know why? Well it must be because you cant find something that happens "all the time". Either that or you're full of shit.

I'll go with the latter.

Your playing dumb isn't fooling anyone.

I stone cold busted you, and you know it, and everyone reading this thread knows it.

Stop your lying.

Forum List

Back