Neighborhood jihadists were observed by neighbors, too afraid to report suspicious activity.

You are beyond help if your think terrorism us attributed to mental illness and not that fucking religion of Islam. The world has been putting up with it for 1400 years. It's time to put the dog down...for good.
A critical part of the strategy of deflecting for the PC-protected religion is to dilute it by equating its behaviors with others.

If the entire global jihad movement can be equated with something one Christian does, dilution occurs.

Pretty nasty, pretty dishonest, but these people have made their choice. I don't think they'll get away with it.

Jesus fucking christ, Mac...you'll ignore anything in pursuit of your PC Holy Grail won't you? Did you even fucking read what you responded to?

AVGGUYIA: The world has been putting up with it for 1400 years. It's time to put the dog down...for good.

Pretty nasty is right...oh, but it's not AVGUYIA that you were saying was nasty and dishonest was it? No, it was this:

CandyCorn: Total bullshit. Terrorism is terrorism. I said so a dozen times In almost every case the terrorist is insane. This is why relying on them to give us reasons and then attributing the insanity to a religion is stupid. Only right wing losers were debating whether it was terrorism.

Truly amazing that when you look through your PC colored glasses, Candycorn's comments are more egregious than the guy that says he wants to "put the dog down".
I'll try to explain, even though I know I'm wasting my time.

What I find "nasty" (among other things) is that there is a group of Americans who have taken a religion - one that includes an element who is doing everything it can to slaughter absolutely as many innocents as it can, that treats women and gays like dogs, that is beheading people for internet fun, that is TEACHING ITS OWN CHILDREN to kill, that is promising to spread its evil and murder globally - and equate it with a religion that is not.

Yes, I find that nasty. That's just my little opinion. And the reaction my little opinion gets leads me to believe that I'm right.

Every liberal has blood on their hands, if you didn't invent PC 14 people would still be alive today.
Oh no! Not the dreaded blood on my hands accusation. Whatever will I do? :laugh:

I love how the guys who want a gun in every hand blame others when there are shootings
Don't want guns in every hand, but you are the people that started the PC movement. So if it wasn't for liberals 14 people would still be alive. Anyway Obama is the best gun salesman in history, so liberals also get the blame for thousands more gun owners!

You are beyond help if your think terrorism us attributed to mental illness and not that fucking religion of Islam. The world has been putting up with it for 1400 years. It's time to put the dog down...for good.
A critical part of the strategy of deflecting for the PC-protected religion is to dilute it by equating its behaviors with others.

If the entire global jihad movement can be equated with something one Christian does, dilution occurs.

Pretty nasty, pretty dishonest, but these people have made their choice. I don't think they'll get away with it.

Jesus fucking christ, Mac...you'll ignore anything in pursuit of your PC Holy Grail won't you? Did you even fucking read what you responded to?

AVGGUYIA: The world has been putting up with it for 1400 years. It's time to put the dog down...for good.

Pretty nasty is right...oh, but it's not AVGUYIA that you were saying was nasty and dishonest was it? No, it was this:

CandyCorn: Total bullshit. Terrorism is terrorism. I said so a dozen times In almost every case the terrorist is insane. This is why relying on them to give us reasons and then attributing the insanity to a religion is stupid. Only right wing losers were debating whether it was terrorism.

Truly amazing that when you look through your PC colored glasses, Candycorn's comments are more egregious than the guy that says he wants to "put the dog down".

What I find "nasty" (among other things) is that there is a group of Americans who have taken a religion - one that includes an element who is doing everything it can to slaughter absolutely as many innocents as it can, that treats women and gays like dogs, that is beheading people for internet fun, that is TEACHING ITS OWN CHILDREN to kill, that is promising to spread its evil and murder globally - and equate it with a religion that is not.

Yes, I find that nasty. That's just my little opinion. And the reaction my little opinion gets leads me to believe that I'm right.

In the United States it is a FACT that you are in more danger from your refrigerator falling on you than from a Muslim terrorist.

You think it's being PC not to demonize an entire religion for the actions of a few extremists. No, that's what adults do.

In the United States it is a FACT that you are in more danger from your refrigerator falling on you than from a Muslim terrorist.

You think it's being PC not to demonize an entire religion for the actions of a few extremists. No, that's what adults do.
Man, the straw man arguments are really flowing this morning.

Tell you what: Find someone who is demonizing all of Islam and really let them have it.

I'm really tired of this dishonesty.

Every liberal has blood on their hands, if you didn't invent PC 14 people would still be alive today.
Oh no! Not the dreaded blood on my hands accusation. Whatever will I do? :laugh:

I love how the guys who want a gun in every hand blame others when there are shootings

Wtf?

We just don't want liberals taking away citizens'Constitutional rights, leaving us unprotected to become victims of criminals and terrorists who do not obey laws.

And instead of blaming the criminals and terrorists after these shootings the liberals blame the law-abiding citizens and victims. They can't even bring themselves to SAY the words 'terrorist' or 'Islamic Extremist'.

Total bullshit. Terrorism is terrorism. I said so a dozen times In almost every case the terrorist is insane. This is why relying on them to give us reasons and then attributing the insanity to a religion is stupid. Only right wing losers were debating whether it was terrorism.
No, Obama can't make up his mind whether this one is terrorism or work place violence. I will say he will say work place violence because he don't want a terrorist attack on his record. Sorry piece of shit.

Tell you what: Find someone who is demonizing all of Islam and really let them have it.

actually, when that is done, you ride in on your PC-POLICE hobby horse. that must be really tiring

actually, when that is done, you ride in on your PC-POLICE hobby horse. that must be really tiring
Oh no. You folks provide plentiful material for me, constantly.

Easy as pie.

But I appreciate your concern!

Oh poor Mac the victim. Keep agreeing with the assholes that want to eradicate Muslims from our country and then whine how we misunderstand what you say about Muslims. Earmuffs is right.

Oh poor Mac the victim. Keep agreeing with the assholes that want to eradicate Muslims from our country and then whine how we misunderstand what you say about Muslims. Earmuffs is right.
I invite you to provide a post of mine in which I agree with eradicating Muslims from our country. Can you do that for me?

Hey, and check this out: Here's a post in which I lay out a plan, step by step, in detail, post 191: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You're welcome!

Seriously, you folks just can't be honest. I try to communicate with you, but your constant lying makes it difficult. And tedious.

Actually, no one does, but unless it's written: THE SAND ******* ARE EVIL at the top and bottom of every post, including those dealing with how to redeem frequent flyer miles, you think Islam is getting a break that no one else is.

It's annoying as hell BTW.

Actually, no one does, but unless it's written: THE SAND ******* ARE EVIL at the top and bottom of every post, including those dealing with how to redeem frequent flyer miles, you think Islam is getting a break that no one else is.

It's annoying as hell BTW.
Yeah, I don't give a shit, sorry.

Not distinguishing the difference between Jihad Territories and Peaceful Muslims is not demonizing their entire religion.

I invite you to provide a post of mine in which I agree with eradicating Muslims from our country. Can you do that for me?

Hey, and check this out: Here's a post in which I lay out a plan, step by step, in detail, post 191: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You're welcome!

Seriously, you folks just can't be honest. I try to communicate with you, but your constant lying makes it difficult. And tedious.
That's what the ignore function addresses. They shouldn't be taken seriously. Their understanding is compromised, they're stupid, fanatical, treasonous and dangerous. The majority belong behind bars.

Personal cowardice is complicit in 14 deaths. PC is a mere alt right term that does not exist.
Yes, the cowardice of traitors like you who embrace jihad and condemn American innocents.
You are a moron, kg. I would report anyone, Christian or Moslem or koshergrl, if thought something was suspicious. You simply can't think in moral terms.
No, you wouldn't move a finger. Especially if there was any risk involved.
Says the coward, koshergrl. You never served, you did not have the moral courage to do so. To think our brave men and women give their all for your ilk.
yes they do, so you must not be one either, since you have no idea the morality of serving. you missed out, and more libturd buckets of stupid poured out on here. Can you say stupid? I knew you could. it's your bible.

Hilarious.

So if I'm insane enough to waste a bunch of innocent folks and leave a note on Facebook saying I did so because of the way I interpret the teachings of John Wesley (founder of the Methodist Church), you'd believe me, the insane mofo that Methodism teaches that? This is exactly what we do with Islam

Don't want guns in every hand, but you are the people that started the PC movement. So if it wasn't for liberals 14 people would still be alive. Anyway Obama is the best gun salesman in history, so liberals also get the blame for thousands more gun owners!

That you guys are scared of a black man as president is your malady

Political Correctness, a liberal creation, helped the terrorists pull off their attack....

Figures.
More likely a conservative at the christmas party got drunk and drew a picture of Muhammed dressed as a girl.

San Bernardino Shooting Victim Reportedly Received Death Threat Before He Was Killed

I can't even believe you said that. The thing was planned. Your not even real. people died and you would make it their fault?? Reality is these people hated Jews and hated Christians. The proof is in the proof. What the fuck do you think their IED lab was for?

And why was the guys Facebook page edited? Of course our government doesn't think we could handle the truth, lets all believe its a case of workplace violence yes

What makes you think it was planned? The shooter was not in the Ukraine. I think you missed this in your link. Just as I thought. He was running his mouth on facebook and probably at the party. He forgot there are consequences to free speech.

"“Very outspoken. He’s conservative. Very outspoken about that on Facebook,” she said.

In a Sept. 10 post, a graphic reads: "You can stick your Million Muslim March up your [expletive].”"

San Bernardino Shooters Tried to Destroy Phones, Hard Drives: Sources

Bullshit , these guys planned it. Work place violence occurs when A person goes off the deep end. It doesn't happen to two people.

Whats with the explosive devises then? Common sense shows this was a premeditated plan.

Political Correctness, a liberal creation, helped the terrorists pull off their attack....

Figures.
More likely a conservative at the christmas party got drunk and drew a picture of Muhammed dressed as a girl.

San Bernardino Shooting Victim Reportedly Received Death Threat Before He Was Killed

I can't even believe you said that. The thing was planned. Your not even real. people died and you would make it their fault?? Reality is these people hated Jews and hated Christians. The proof is in the proof. What the fuck do you think their IED lab was for?

And why was the guys Facebook page edited? Of course our government doesn't think we could handle the truth, lets all believe its a case of workplace violence yes

What makes you think it was planned? The shooter was not in the Ukraine. I think you missed this in your link. Just as I thought. He was running his mouth on facebook and probably at the party. He forgot there are consequences to free speech.

"“Very outspoken. He’s conservative. Very outspoken about that on Facebook,” she said.

In a Sept. 10 post, a graphic reads: "You can stick your Million Muslim March up your [expletive].”"

One of the other employees killed was a woman from the middle east, who came here to escape persecution because she was a Christian, Mayne he was angry with her too.

San Bernadino shooting was meticulously planned and involved explosives

This is about Muslim Intolerance to others, deny it all you want

Forum List

Back