Neighborhood jihadists were observed by neighbors, too afraid to report suspicious activity.

Political Correctness, a liberal creation, helped the terrorists pull off their attack....

Figures.
More likely a conservative at the christmas party got drunk and drew a picture of Muhammed dressed as a girl.

San Bernardino Shooting Victim Reportedly Received Death Threat Before He Was Killed

I can't even believe you said that. The thing was planned. Your not even real. people died and you would make it their fault?? Reality is these people hated Jews and hated Christians. The proof is in the proof. What the fuck do you think their IED lab was for?

And why was the guys Facebook page edited? Of course our government doesn't think we could handle the truth, lets all believe its a case of workplace violence yes
Political correctness has killed more people than the NRA.

Only far right idiots would claim a left wing PC exists. The far right does this because they know they will lose in a contest of ideas.
Then what about that LONG list of pieces against PC written by and about honest liberals?

Are those people just "far right idiots", including Obama and Stephanopolous, too?

Please respond. Straight answer, please.

Straight answer..from FAKEY?!
I've tried this more than once and he does the same thing every time.

He's not a serious poster. He's a troll.
You trolls have been given straight answers over and over.

Guys, you will not be allowed to frame the discussion with your false parameters.

That is the way it is. That is the way it will always be.

Every liberal has blood on their hands, if you didn't invent PC 14 people would still be alive today.
Oh no! Not the dreaded blood on my hands accusation. Whatever will I do? :laugh:

I love how the guys who want a gun in every hand blame others when there are shootings

Wtf?

We just don't want liberals taking away citizens'Constitutional rights, leaving us unprotected to become victims of criminals and terrorists who do not obey laws.

And instead of blaming the criminals and terrorists after these shootings the liberals blame the law-abiding citizens and victims. They can't even bring themselves to SAY the words 'terrorist' or 'Islamic Extremist'.

Total bullshit. Terrorism is terrorism. I said so a dozen times In almost every case the terrorist is insane. This is why relying on them to give us reasons and then attributing the insanity to a religion is stupid. Only right wing losers were debating whether it was terrorism.
You are beyond help if your think terrorism us attributed to mental illness and not that fucking religion of Islam. The world has been putting up with it for 1400 years. It's time to put the dog down...for good.

Last edited:
AvgGuy1a, those who attack members of Islam violently will go to jail.

End of story.

Only far right idiots would claim a left wing PC exists. The far right does this because they know they will lose in a contest of ideas.
Then what about that LONG list of pieces against PC written by and about honest liberals?

Are those people just "far right idiots", including Obama and Stephanopolous, too?

Guys, you will not be allowed to frame the discussion with your false parameters.

Jake, you're a liar (you just lied again), you're a coward, you're a troll. Sorry for the redundancies.

There are no rules or laws against that, but I'm under zero (0) obligation to enable your behavior.

Please play with someone else. I've tried to communicate with you and failed. No longer interested.

Jake, you're a liar (you just lied again), you're a coward, you're a troll. Sorry for the redundancies. There are no rules or laws against that, but I'm under zero (0) obligation to enable your behavior. Please play with someone else. I've tried to communicate with you and failed. No longer interested. .
Mac the liar and troll just accused me of being like him, a liar and a troll. He will not succeed with his nonsense. He lives in an alternate universe, but those rules here, for any liar and troll like him, are inoperative.

Mac, no one cares if you try to communicate dishonestly. Try being a person of integrity is my counsel to you. You will be dealt with the truth, not your strange warping of it.

Every liberal has blood on their hands, if you didn't invent PC 14 people would still be alive today.
Oh no! Not the dreaded blood on my hands accusation. Whatever will I do? :laugh:

I love how the guys who want a gun in every hand blame others when there are shootings

Wtf?

We just don't want liberals taking away citizens'Constitutional rights, leaving us unprotected to become victims of criminals and terrorists who do not obey laws.

And instead of blaming the criminals and terrorists after these shootings the liberals blame the law-abiding citizens and victims. They can't even bring themselves to SAY the words 'terrorist' or 'Islamic Extremist'.

Total bullshit. Terrorism is terrorism. I said so a dozen times In almost every case the terrorist is insane. This is why relying on them to give us reasons and then attributing the insanity to a religion is stupid. Only right wing losers were debating whether it was terrorism.
You are beyond help if your think terrorism us attributed to mental illness and not that fucking religion of Islam. The world has been putting up with it for 1400 years. It's time to put the dog down...for good.
A critical part of the strategy of deflecting for the PC-protected religion is to dilute it by equating its behaviors with others.

If the entire global jihad movement can be equated with something one Christian does, dilution occurs.

Pretty nasty, pretty dishonest, but these people have made their choice. I don't think they'll get away with it.

"A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.
“We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?'” he said. “We’d see them leave where they’re raiding the apartment.”

We know what they were doing. They were plotting to kill Christians and westerners.

Because THAT'S WHAT MUSLIM MEN WHO TRAVEL BACK AND FORTH FROM THE MIDDLE EAST DO.

And women, as well.

Close the gates, imprison the illegals, and kill every fucking jihadist and their family across the globe.

Authorities Search Redlands Home Tied To Suspect Syed Farook

Uh, hate to tell you this, but thanks to the CONSERVATIVE ASS HOLES IN WASHINGTON, tracking these foreign visits that these muslims do was apart of the Patriot Act, that Rand Paul and others led to DISMANTLE....JUST AS THEY CUT FUNDING FOR AMBASSADORS SECURITY FOR OVERSEAS AMERICANS...GOT A MIRROR HANDY?

A critical part of the strategy of deflecting for the PC-protected religion is to dilute it by equating its behaviors with others.
Evil is evil, terror is terror, Mac. Who does it or why doesn't change that, but it can be understood and not a one of you has clean skirts.

Evil is evil, terror is terror, Mac. Who does it or why doesn't change that, but it can be understood and not a one of you has clean skirts.
Yet another good example, thanks.

Yet another good example, thanks.
Your childish need to stand around at point fingers only at others is noted. Mac's shit don't stink, now we know.

You have no fucking idea what PC is then, so, stop bitching.
These honest liberals do:

President Obama praised student activists, but also said he disagrees with what Stephanopoulos described as “militant political correctness” on campus, whereby some activists seek to shut down opposing viewpoints. “Being a good citizen, being an activist, involves hearing the other side and making sure that you are engaging in a dialogue because that’s also how change happens,” said President Obama.

You have no fucking idea what PC is then, so, stop bitching.
These honest liberals do:

President Obama praised student activists, but also said he disagrees with what Stephanopoulos described as “militant political correctness” on campus, whereby some activists seek to shut down opposing viewpoints. “Being a good citizen, being an activist, involves hearing the other side and making sure that you are engaging in a dialogue because that’s also how change happens,” said President Obama.
I couldn't give a fuck as I'm not PC.

I would suggest washing your hands.
I do that all the time but I heard somewhere accusations dont wash off.
laugh.gif

Lather in truth and rinse in honestly, that should work.

Wtf?

If the entire global jihad movement can be equated with something one Christian does, dilution occurs.

Pretty nasty, pretty dishonest, but these people have made their choice. I don't think they'll get away with it.
Must be more of that independence you're so famous for.

Wtf?

Your broad brush approach errs, as usual. No one disputes that there is a violent small wing in Islam. It must be dealt with, but to smear the whole religion shows us that your ethical concept of humanity is adulterated.

Jesus fucking christ, Mac...you'll ignore anything in pursuit of your PC Holy Grail won't you? Did you even fucking read what you responded to?

AVGGUYIA: The world has been putting up with it for 1400 years. It's time to put the dog down...for good.

Pretty nasty is right...oh, but it's not AVGUYIA that you were saying was nasty and dishonest was it? No, it was this:

CandyCorn: Total bullshit. Terrorism is terrorism. I said so a dozen times In almost every case the terrorist is insane. This is why relying on them to give us reasons and then attributing the insanity to a religion is stupid. Only right wing losers were debating whether it was terrorism.

Truly amazing that when you look through your PC colored glasses, Candycorn's comments are more egregious than the guy that says he wants to "put the dog down".

Forum List

Back