Neighborhood jihadists were observed by neighbors, too afraid to report suspicious activity.

Has nothing to do with this thread? Relevant! Domestic trrrorist has no right to claim to be 'American'. This huy married his Pakistani extremist then waged 'jihad' against his own country with her...

Has nothing to do with this thread? Relevant! Domestic trrrorist has no right to claim to be 'American'. This huy married his Pakistani extremist then waged 'jihad' against his own country with her...

Ayers hangs out with all kinds of shady people. I have it on good authority that his wife used to be a thespian.

"A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.
“We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?'” he said. “We’d see them leave where they’re raiding the apartment.”

We know what they were doing. They were plotting to kill Christians and westerners.

Because THAT'S WHAT MUSLIM MEN WHO TRAVEL BACK AND FORTH FROM THE MIDDLE EAST DO.

And women, as well.

Close the gates, imprison the illegals, and kill every fucking jihadist and their family across the globe.

Authorities Search Redlands Home Tied To Suspect Syed Farook
We need to have a national number where any American can call and report suspicious activity. You can give an address, licence plate and or name. You may only know 1. I know one Muslim pakastani I would report. His house is a sleeper cell full of guys. Our FBI and CIA need to step it up. Then deport them and their families. Don't wait till they do something.

But you can also bet Muslim Americans are arming themselves after this.

Its not liberals who are arming terrorists.
As usual, nobody ever said they were.

They're just coercing and haranguing people into not reporting suspicious activity.

And sometimes the suspicion is justified, and 14 people wind up dead.

That doesn't bother liberals, though. Their intentions were good, so 14 dead don't matter as much.

That would be the Republicans and NRA.
The liberal fanatics seem compelled to answer any true statement about the results of their activities, with a flat lie such as this. It's the usual hysterical ranting we get from them when they are caught harming the nation again.

Why is it my fault what happened in San Bernardino?

"We know what they were doing. They were plotting to kill Christians and westerners.

Because THAT'S WHAT MUSLIM MEN WHO TRAVEL BACK AND FORTH FROM THE MIDDLE EAST DO." KG

So do Exxon oil executives.
My buddy visits Iran and he's not radicalized, I don't think.

Let's put it this way. If he or his brother did something crazy no one would say they didn't see it coming. Especially one of them. I could totally see him go on a rampage. He's even talked about it but not for jihad. Like if he was terminal he'd like to take people out. Probably lots of crazy Arabs in America.

Only far right idiots would claim a left wing PC exists. The far right does this because they know they will lose in a contest of ideas.
Then what about that LONG list of pieces against PC written by and about honest liberals?

Are those people just "far right idiots", including Obama and Stephanopolous, too?

Please respond. Straight answer, please.

Straight answer..from FAKEY?!

JS did you really say PC doesn't exist or just a 'lefty' PC?

Not that it mayters....everyone knows Liberals created 'PC'.

Obama is actually wrong - Global Warming is not our biggest threat...but it could bery well be 'PC'!

Political Correctness, a liberal creation, helped the terrorists pull off their attack....

Figures.
More likely a conservative at the christmas party got drunk and drew a picture of Muhammed dressed as a girl.

San Bernardino Shooting Victim Reportedly Received Death Threat Before He Was Killed

I can't even believe you said that. The thing was planned. Your not even real. people died and you would make it their fault?? Reality is these people hated Jews and hated Christians. The proof is in the proof. What the fuck do you think their IED lab was for?

And why was the guys Facebook page edited? Of course our government doesn't think we could handle the truth, lets all believe its a case of workplace violence yes

Every liberal has blood on their hands, if you didn't invent PC 14 people would still be alive today.
Oh no! Not the dreaded blood on my hands accusation. Whatever will I do? :laugh:

I love how the guys who want a gun in every hand blame others when there are shootings

Wtf?

We just don't want liberals taking away citizens'Constitutional rights, leaving us unprotected to become victims of criminals and terrorists who do not obey laws.

And instead of blaming the criminals and terrorists after these shootings the liberals blame the law-abiding citizens and victims. They can't even bring themselves to SAY the words 'terrorist' or 'Islamic Extremist'.

Total bullshit. Terrorism is terrorism. I said so a dozen times In almost every case the terrorist is insane. This is why relying on them to give us reasons and then attributing the insanity to a religion is stupid. Only right wing losers were debating whether it was terrorism.

Political Correctness, a liberal creation, helped the terrorists pull off their attack....

Figures.
More likely a conservative at the christmas party got drunk and drew a picture of Muhammed dressed as a girl.

San Bernardino Shooting Victim Reportedly Received Death Threat Before He Was Killed

I can't even believe you said that. The thing was planned. Your not even real. people died and you would make it their fault?? Reality is these people hated Jews and hated Christians. The proof is in the proof. What the fuck do you think their IED lab was for?

And why was the guys Facebook page edited? Of course our government doesn't think we could handle the truth, lets all believe its a case of workplace violence yes

What makes you think it was planned? The shooter was not in the Ukraine. I think you missed this in your link. Just as I thought. He was running his mouth on facebook and probably at the party. He forgot there are consequences to free speech.

"“Very outspoken. He’s conservative. Very outspoken about that on Facebook,” she said.

In a Sept. 10 post, a graphic reads: "You can stick your Million Muslim March up your [expletive].”"

Every liberal has blood on their hands, if you didn't invent PC 14 people would still be alive today.
Oh no! Not the dreaded blood on my hands accusation. Whatever will I do? :laugh:

I would suggest washing your hands.
I do that all the time but I heard somewhere accusations dont wash off.
laugh.gif

Free speech doesnt mean free from consequences. Too bad we will never know for sure. I'm pretty sure the conservative was the first to get killed.
Well the Muslims sure weren't going to target the sympathizing / facilitating liberals... sheesh...
Most liberals are intelligent enough not to disrespect people because of some failing in their upbringing. However, they can still become victims of bullets in a moment of crime. Too bad cons cant keep their mouths shut and show respect.
By 'not disrespect' Islamic Extremists / Muslims I assume you mean liberals - like Obama - supplies, arms, trains them, helps them take over their own country, makes excuses for them.....

And you libs still haven't figured out yet that terrorists think the fact that you are breathing is disrespectful. They don't cut your head off because you 'disrespect' them. They do so because you are an infadel who does not believe Allah is the one true god.
You arent too bright so I can tolerate your assumption. However, I meant anyone. There is an axiom that stands the test of time when dealing with people. "If you have nothing good to say dont say anything at all".

"A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.
“We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?'” he said. “We’d see them leave where they’re raiding the apartment.”
Pussies. Ship them off to the ME with those they were too chickenshit to report.

JS did you really say PC doesn't exist or just a 'lefty' PC?

Not that it mayters....everyone knows Liberals created 'PC'.

Obama is actually wrong - Global Warming is not our biggest threat...but it could bery well be 'PC'!
PC as defined by you does not exist. You hate that your opponents from the responsible right to the far left call out your lies.

Only far right idiots would claim a left wing PC exists. The far right does this because they know they will lose in a contest of ideas.
Then what about that LONG list of pieces against PC written by and about honest liberals?

Are those people just "far right idiots", including Obama and Stephanopolous, too?

Please respond. Straight answer, please.

Straight answer..from FAKEY?!
I've tried this more than once and he does the same thing every time.

He's not a serious poster. He's a troll.

Forum List

Back