🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Neil Cavuto

Natural Citizen

American Made
Aug 8, 2016
I was just flipping through the channels on my idiot box and stopped on FOX News to see what narrative they were selling today.

Anyway, Neil Cavuto was on.

If he's not the most establishment talking head on FOX News, I don't know who is.

Every time I see him he's echoing the establishment's talking points, pretty much word for word, no matter what the topic may be. Every single time. He reminds me a lot of Chris Wallace in that regard.

Just an observation.

FNC is literally neocon central city, Cavuto, Griffin, and their entire cadre of pentagon war shills, even Brit Hume, never miss an opportunity to lobby for war, ever! The only Fox News you need, is the Tucker Carlson broadcast, maybe a nod to Ingrahm's program, aside from that tune them out altogether....

I was just flipping through the channels on my idiot box and stopped on FOX News to see what narrative they were selling today.

If he's not the most establishment talking head on FOX News, I don't know who is.

Every time I see him he's echoing the establishment's talking points, pretty much word for word, no matter what the topic may be. Every single time. He reminds me a lot of Chris Wallace in that regard.

Just an observation.
Eeewww
Hope you showered after

Just an observation.
People like Cavuto and Wallace stopped taking part in digging for the truth a long time ago...they sit at their desk and let their staff do all the work....seemingly with little curiosity in what the truth really is....and what you get from that kind of out of touch approach is what you hear from Cavuto today....

If only he would check into what he has been told and what was written for him he would sound more like what he sounded like when his show started....

He will fail just like Wallace did and for the same reasons...its just a matter of time....he has lost touch with the viewers and the bulk of the American people...

People like Cavuto and Wallace stopped taking part in digging for the truth a long time ago...they sit at their desk and let their staff do all the work....seemingly with little curiosity in what the truth really is....and what you get from that kind of out of touch approach is what you here from Cavuto today....

If only he would check into what he has been told and what was written for him he would sound more like what he sounded like when his show started....

He will fail just like Wallace did and for the same reasons...its just a matter of time....he has lost touch with the viewers and the bulk of the American people,,,,

Seems like he largely serves as the public mouthpiece for the Keynesian establishment.

America lost their Fourth Estate when big corporations with global intentions and desires bought up the news networks and papers and paid their people million-dollar contracts ala the NBA...we lost our truth seekers....

I mean its fine to be a liberal reporter as long as you are still a truth seeker and have no problem holding everyone to the same standard....
We don't have that any longer....

Just an observation.
He’s a pos LibTard.

FNC is literally neocon central city, Cavuto, Griffin, and their entire cadre of pentagon war shills, even Brit Hume, never miss an opportunity to lobby for war, ever! The only Fox News you need, is the Tucker Carlson broadcast, maybe a nod to Ingrahm's program, aside from that tune them out altogether....

Agreed.

Tucker is about the only one who has broken into mainstream media who has the courage and audacity to speak the truth. Tucker infiltrating the mainstream media is comparable to the likes of a Rand Paul infiltrating the Republican party.

I dunno, there seems to be a trend with regard to who exactly it is in media and politics who peeve off and scare the ever living daylight out of the D.C. establishment types who occupy and speak for the party-of-one.

It's always the people who have to hold their noses and blend in like they're on the bus who get meaningful diologue moving along and who get meaningful things done. These are the doers. You know?

Rand had Fauci, the highest paid federal minion, quaking in his loafers.

Tucker routinely gets the ire of not only the cookie-cutter progressives, but also entire media platforms.

Gabbard is coaxing establishment conservatives in D.C. to maybe try to act a little more conservative for a change.

My goodness, you'd think someone had a long-running plan of attack or something.

But, yeah, Tucker congregates with the right people...

So his success as well as the ire he draws fro mestablishment types should really come as no surprise.

Last edited:
Thing is, you have to change the course of history. That's what winning really is. You know? Especially when perception of the electorate itself is such a big part of the shift. The perception of the people has to change, and that will in turn effect policy and journalism itself. It cannot be the other way around. Establishment politicians and talking heads in the mainstream media keep the country in constant peril because they promote the notion that it is they who dictate policy and they sell the notion that the policy they dictate should be how the electorate absorbs and perceives their manufactured version of reality.

Takes time to change that...

Last edited:
Cavuto is just trying to be someone he knows he can't be - Sean Hannity. Faux News is down in the dumps. I stopped watching FNC a few months ago.

Tucker is about the only one who has broken into mainstream media who has the courage and audacity to speak the truth
I've listened to him more recently, he does grow on ya, once you get past the 'aging frat boy' thing.....
he perception of the people has to change, and that will in turn effect policy and journalism itself. It cannot be the other way around.
One would hope so

although the influence of $$$ may make that a rather Sisyphean feat

~S~

Whats wrong with lobbying for war? Some wars need to be fought by the United States. Fought and won that is.

Whats wrong with lobbying for war? Some wars need to be fought by the United States. Fought and won that is.
Run, don't walk to corner Enlistment Office, feel free to sign on to the service of your desire, and volunteer to fight for Biden's fascist federal mob. Then after 12-18 weeks of instruction as a general enlistee, you can proudly march/sail/fly off to Ukraine and die for Joe & Hunter Biden's illicit income stream....

Run, don't walk to corner Enlistment Office, feel free to sign on to the service of your desire, and volunteer to fight for Biden's fascist federal mob. Then after 12-18 weeks of instruction as a general enlistee, you can proudly march/sail/fly off to Ukraine and die for Joe & Hunter Biden's illicit income stream....

Stupidest post on this board today. For starters, I'm a 54 year old with final stage kidney failure (hence the dialysis).

Secondly, American soldiers have no input as to when, where, and whom they fight. So even if I could enlist in the military I would have no power over where I was sent to fight.

Finally, Ukraine is worth defending irrespective of Biden (whom I loathe) and his son.

Get lost.

I'm a 54 year old with final stage kidney failure (hence the dialysis).

Gosh, Dayton. Existential bummer.

Apologies if this sounds insensitive, I don't mean for it to sound that way, but I'm just genuinely curious. Does that actually impact one's lifespan? Or is it something where you go through the dialysis for the rest of your natural life, absent a transplant?

Gosh, Dayton. Existential bummer.

Apologies if this sounds insensitive, I don't mean for it to sound that way, but I'm just genuinely curious. Does that actually impact one's lifespan? Or is it something where you go through the dialysis for the rest of your natural life, absent a transplant?
both.

Forum List

Back