Neil Young Tries to Save Face

That we could have ended this pandemic months ago if you idiots got your jab?
Per capita. 80% fully vaccinated Australia has twice the number of cases.

Science.
7A1C39AB-960A-443D-AD34-84F3D45024CF.jpeg
E93813CD-8628-4B2E-8CB2-6A7FC959852E.jpeg

Funny how he thinks shooting up with some mystery vaccine that the FDA will let us know why the approved it in 75 years is A. OK and his tirade against GMOs is cool.

Neil Young, who recently chose to have his music removed from Spotify in protest of vaccine misinformation promoted by podcast host Joe Rogan, says his decision has nothing to do with censorship.

“I support free speech,” Young wrote in a letter posted to his Neil Young Archives site. “I have never been in favor of censorship. Private companies have the right to choose what they profit from, just as I can choose not to have my music support a platform that disseminates harmful information. I am happy and proud to stand in solidarity with the front line health care workers who risk their lives every day to help others.”

Tell that to the thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the jab.

It's a little late for that...........He already made it clear what he thought about Free Speech................IDIOT.

Per capita. 80% fully vaccinated Australia has twice the number of cases.

Science.
View attachment 595117View attachment 595118

Did you know?​

COVID-19 vaccine doses have been given to Australians
>95%
of people aged 16 and over have had their first dose
93.3%
of people aged 16 and over have had their second dose

We've reached our peak omicron and seem to have declining numbers overall. The death rate is small compared to some other countries but still too many.

I am of the opinion that for those in the high risk groups the Vax is probably helpful esp the comorbidity cohorts. Without comorbidities then the death rate is quite small. Hence with Omicron I would frankly not be concerned at all. As for the risks from the jab? THEY ARE SIGNIFICANT BUT THE LONGITUDINAL STUDIES HAVE NOT BEEN DONE YET!!! An irony is that ivermecton can be useful in preventing heart reactions to the vax. As for the mandates; illegal, immoral and disgusting!!!

1643632290047.png

Greg

You're a fool, I unvaccinated have a better chance of not getting Omicron than you do. The vaccines don't work, what part of that. You don't understand?
Hi JK; we're ALL getting Omicron; the vax will help if in the high risk categories otherwise you'll probably get a cold like experience. Me? I'm in a high risk thingy but seem not too bad. However, I have "long" vax reaction that though mild is still noticeable. I am making damn sure I'm checked out by the Docs regularly. Daughter had it; cold like and mild. Brother had it; mild flu. Odd that the daughter's hubby and daughter missed out on it. Nephew had it though; not badly. Daughter is unvaxed.

Greg

Funny how he thinks shooting up with some mystery vaccine that the FDA will let us know why the approved it in 75 years is A. OK and his tirade against GMOs is cool.

Neil Young, who recently chose to have his music removed from Spotify in protest of vaccine misinformation promoted by podcast host Joe Rogan, says his decision has nothing to do with censorship.

“I support free speech,” Young wrote in a letter posted to his Neil Young Archives site. “I have never been in favor of censorship. Private companies have the right to choose what they profit from, just as I can choose not to have my music support a platform that disseminates harmful information. I am happy and proud to stand in solidarity with the front line health care workers who risk their lives every day to help others.”

Old man look at my life, I'm a piece of shit now

Old man look at my life, I'm a phony sell out

Old man take a look at my life I'm a lot like pooooo.......I need worn out libturds the whole night through

Old man look at my life I'm a phooonyyyy seeeellllout.........................

Thank You

Old man look at my life, I'm a piece of shit now

Old man look at my life, I'm a phony sell out

Old man take a look at my life I'm a lot like pooooo.......I need worn out libturds the whole night through

Old man look at my life I'm a phooonyyyy seeeellllout.........................

Thank You
THAT was 'orrible!!!!

Greg

Neil Young only had one or two OK songs in the 80's.

Forum List

Back