Neil Young Tries to Save Face

Omicron has taken over from Delta; it's good news. US deaths are still high though. Our peak should pass within a week or so.

Greg
They were telling us 2 yrs ago that viruses mutate to less deadly strains for its own survival as this one did

Omicron is a blessing because of its weakness and quick spread

They have sold a bill of goods Fauci and company. And every libturd jumped on board with their TDS to cause this

But if you did not get vaxed it can still be deadly. I think we are at an 80% plus vax rate

They were telling us 2 yrs ago that viruses mutate to less deadly strains for its own survival as this one did

Omicron is a blessing because of its weakness and quick spread

They have sold a bill of goods Fauci and company. And every libturd jumped on board with their TDS to cause this

But if you did not get vaxed it can still be deadly. I think we are at an 80% plus vax rate
Omicron is only weaker if you’re vaccinated

Ask that Washington State Trooper

389hdi.jpg

That we could have ended this pandemic months ago if you idiots got your jab?
That is a stupid claim-------the vaccines don't work..vaccinated still get the virus and die, and all of them still spread the disease with the jab. You could have 100% vaccination and you would still have COVID all over the place.

Secondly, the vaccines only last a few weeks--you will never have everyone 100 fully vaccinated---NEVER.

These faux vaccines are shit on top of this and likely fucking up people immunity system making things worse on top of this.

93% of Australian adults are fully vaccinated.

Australia has twice the caseload per capita the US does.
And yet HERE in this country...well over 90% of cases and deaths are unvaxxed people.

Great

Darwin yourselves

Powell was in his 80s and severely immunocompromised.

That trooper was in his 50s and healthy

Covid killed him dead
And tell that to the thousands with heart problems created by the vaccines, many of them children.
Call me when the government lets me sue them for complications caused by the mystery vaccine.

That is a stupid claim-------the vaccines don't work..vaccinated still get the virus and die, and all of them still spread the disease with the jab. You could have 100% vaccination and you would still have COVID all over the place.

Secondly, the vaccines only last a few weeks--you will never have everyone 100 fully vaccinated---NEVER.

These faux vaccines are shit on top of this and likely fucking up people immunity system making things worse on top of this.
You ought to get a podcast. There's lots of stupid people out there willing to shovel money at that garbage

Forum List

Back