Neil Young Tries to Save Face

Spotify responds to Neil

3f5.png

Tell that to Israel. They all got the jab and they're still all getting COVID. Anyway, if your jab is so good, you should have nothing to worry about from the unvaxed or the infected.
I'm not worried.

I WANT you to Darwin yourselves.

Yea Herman Cain!

Omicron is only weaker if you’re vaccinated

Ask that Washington State Trooper
Hey Dr Lesh. Read my last sentence and tell me what I said, in my last sentence in your own words please

I know you are disappointed we are nearly over this nonsense that showed us the Orwellian control you want over people. And you've proved this yr you have no biz governing or playing medical professionals

Lesh!!!.We've known each other since the days of Dizzy

You are a fibber
What did you call yourself back then?

Because you once said to me that you were NOT on that site. Now you were?

Who's a "fibber" asshole

Funny how he thinks shooting up with some mystery vaccine that the FDA will let us know why the approved it in 75 years is A. OK and his tirade against GMOs is cool.

Neil Young, who recently chose to have his music removed from Spotify in protest of vaccine misinformation promoted by podcast host Joe Rogan, says his decision has nothing to do with censorship.

“I support free speech,” Young wrote in a letter posted to his Neil Young Archives site. “I have never been in favor of censorship. Private companies have the right to choose what they profit from, just as I can choose not to have my music support a platform that disseminates harmful information. I am happy and proud to stand in solidarity with the front line health care workers who risk their lives every day to help others.”

Tell that to the thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the jab.

What a pathetic little bitch he is.

He tried to shut down the free speech of others, and won't own it.

Man baby.

I'm not worried.

I WANT you to Darwin yourselves.

Yea Herman Cain!
Go get a shot right now.

It's delicious that you all who live for TV coverage have so much trust in the religion of the Holy Glowing Rectangle that you will eagerly kill yourself over the lies.

Especially when the voices who disagree with your religion have been here for years, trying to save you from yourself.

Go get your shot right now. The next shot could be the one! We used to care and now we're looking forward to the die-off. Shorter lines, less traffic, supply chain problem will be less of an issue.

Go ahead. Make our day.

20 times more workers left healthcare because the unvaccinated over ran the hospitals & exposed them to covid, than those who were fired or say they will quit instead of taking the jab.
Link?

Funny how he thinks shooting up with some mystery vaccine that the FDA will let us know why the approved it in 75 years is A. OK and his tirade against GMOs is cool.

Neil Young, who recently chose to have his music removed from Spotify in protest of vaccine misinformation promoted by podcast host Joe Rogan, says his decision has nothing to do with censorship.

“I support free speech,” Young wrote in a letter posted to his Neil Young Archives site. “I have never been in favor of censorship. Private companies have the right to choose what they profit from, just as I can choose not to have my music support a platform that disseminates harmful information. I am happy and proud to stand in solidarity with the front line health care workers who risk their lives every day to help others.”

Tell that to the thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the jab.

I listened to some extra Neil Young this weekend while running.

Forum List

Back