Nelson Mandela dead

So what about that makes HIM a Communist? I could attend a Communist rally out of curiosity, I could invite friends to come along who are also curious, but if we leave and don't apply what we saw there--does that still make us Communists? A mere record of his participation does not prove he was a Communist.

:eusa_whistle:
I told you that it's ok you think some communist are good
Do not make me repeat that. You aren't going to like what I have to say.

I already don't like what you have to say. You are hellbent on trashing a good man. Try me.

Who is trashing a good man? What have I said that is trashing him? In your opinion some communist are good. I thought calling him what he is would be a good thing in your opinion.

I told you that it's ok you think some communist are good
Do not make me repeat that. You aren't going to like what I have to say.

I already don't like what you have to say. You are hellbent on trashing a good man. Try me.

Who is trashing a good man? What have I said that is trashing him? In your opinion some communist are good. I thought calling him what he is would be a good thing in your opinion.

No, when you are calling him a communist in an obvious attempt to slander him, no sir. You don't make a man wear shoes that don't fit him.

No, when you are calling him a communist in an obvious attempt to slander him, no sir. You don't make a man wear shoes that don't fit him.

How is that slander when you have already said some communist are good?
He was a communist.
THE END.
Now you can continue with your warm fuzzy feeling thread.

I would salute the Communist party too, if it were the only major power in the world that bothered to help me free my people. Should I be vilified for doing what is necessary to attain that goal?

OK that's good to know. Dance with the devil.

Yeap. You are one of the many reasons I stopped being a Republican. Your penchant for stereotyping people is unheard of.

You have never once stopped to think about what Mandela's thought process was in all of this. South Africa's Apartheid government successfully turned the US against him and the ANC, so he was never going to get any help from them. Who else was he to turn to, precisely?

Did not our founding fathers have to turn to the French and the Germans to aid them in our Revolution?

How is that slander when you have already said some communist are good?
He was a communist.
THE END.
Now you can continue with your warm fuzzy feeling thread.

Now, you can grow up and join the rest of the world. He isn't a Communist. I've proven it. All you have is your word. You could argue me until doomsday and it wouldn't change anything. I never said anything about Communists being 'good' frankly, since Mandela isn't a Communist, such a justification no longer needs to be asserted. Most of all, I detest communism with a passion.

Now if you will excuse me, you and your arguments have been routed.

Last edited:
I would salute the Communist party too, if it were the only major power in the world that bothered to help me free my people. Should I be vilified for doing what is necessary to attain that goal?

Yeap. You are one of the many reasons I stopped being a Republican. Your penchant for stereotyping people is unheard of.

You have never once stopped to think about what Mandela's thought process was in all of this. South Africa's Apartheid government successfully turned the US against him and the ANC, so he was never going to get any help from them. Who else was he to turn to, precisely?

Did not our founding fathers have to turn to the French and the Germans to aid them in our Revolution?
Mandela did not turn to the communist party for help while in jail. He was already a Communist getting help from members of the south African communist party.

Mandela did hold senior rank in the South African Communist Party, or SACP
Nelson Mandela 'proven' to be a member of the Communist Party after decades of denial - Telegraph

Prove me wrong PLEASE DO SO. Before you try I suggest you that you have your shit together. and don't say other have, because they haven't
Mandela was a communist. Prove that it's incorrect.

If you knew anything at all about Mandela, and you obviously don't, you would know that he was fighting for freedom and democracy. The ANC alliance with the communists was one of convenience. If America had chosen to side with freedom and democracy instead of the brutal racist Apartheid regime the ANC would have never needed to form any alliance with the communists. But the ANC didn't have any choice in the matter. US foreign policy forced the ANC to become allied with the communists. To his credit Bush Sr was one of the first to extend the hand of friendship to Mandela after he became president. Something that would never have happened if, as you so erroneously allege, he was a "communist".

You're failing
Nelson Mandela`s Address to a rally in Cape Town on his release from prison

11 February 1990

I salute the South African Communist Party for its sterling contribution to the struggle for democracy. You have survived 40 years of unrelenting persecution. The memory of great communists like Moses Kotane, Yusuf Dadoo, Bram Fischer and Moses Mabhida will be cherished for generations to come.

I salute General Secretary Joe Slovo, one of our finest patriots. We are heartened by the fact that the alliance between ourselves and the Party remains as strong as it always was.
Now who is Joe Slovo?
Message by Joe Slovo, General Secretary of the South African Communist Party, to the Soweto rally for the released ANC leaders

29 October 1989

Comrades, in crucial months ahead we shall be greatly strengthened by the presence of our released leaders in our midst. Together let us spare no effort in the struggle to release our comrade Nelson Mandela, and all other political prisoners.

Message by Joe Slovo, General Secretary of the South African Communist Party, to the Soweto rally for the released ANC leaders

Your obsession with trivialities does not alter reality!

If you knew anything at all about Mandela, and you obviously don't, you would know that he was fighting for freedom and democracy. The ANC alliance with the communists was one of convenience. If America had chosen to side with freedom and democracy instead of the brutal racist Apartheid regime the ANC would have never needed to form any alliance with the communists. But the ANC didn't have any choice in the matter. US foreign policy forced the ANC to become allied with the communists. To his credit Bush Sr was one of the first to extend the hand of friendship to Mandela after he became president. Something that would never have happened if, as you so erroneously allege, he was a "communist".

You're failing

11 February 1990

Now who is Joe Slovo?

29 October 1989

Comrades, in crucial months ahead we shall be greatly strengthened by the presence of our released leaders in our midst. Together let us spare no effort in the struggle to release our comrade Nelson Mandela, and all other political prisoners.

Your obsession with trivialities does not alter reality!

Facts don't fit your reality? I suggest you seek help for that delusion.

Mandela did not turn to the communist party for help while in jail. He was already a Communist getting help from members of the south African communist party.

Nelson Mandela 'proven' to be a member of the Communist Party after decades of denial - Telegraph

Ironic source since the Telegraph was the "voice of labor" and allied with the communists in the 1960's.

Ironic source since the Telegraph was the "voice of labor" and allied with the communists in the 1960's.

Irrelevant so try again.

No the GOP is dancing with democrats against the Taxed Enough Already party

Ironic that accuse others of delusions and yet you suffer from one of the worst mass political delusions ever perpetuated on the gullible.

Holy shit bat man you don't know what the acronym for the TEA party is? Talk about delusional

You are apparently ignorant of the origins of the modern tea party and it was never chosen for that acronym, but such is your brainwashed state you believe that to be the case.

Ironic that accuse others of delusions and yet you suffer from one of the worst mass political delusions ever perpetuated on the gullible.

Holy shit bat man you don't know what the acronym for the TEA party is? Talk about delusional

You are apparently ignorant of the origins of the modern tea party and it was never chosen for that acronym, but such is your brainwashed state you believe that to be the case.

OH so you know the origin of the Tax Enough Already party, but didn't know that the acronym Tax Enough Already is TEA.
So when did the TEA party start? OH and it didn't start under obama running for president.

Forum List

Back