Nelson Mandela dead

Were I to judge whites by the same criteria they judge blacks....

Every "Founding Father" of America could be considered a piece of shit that deserved to be hanged.

Alas, I'm not blinded by racist hatred, and understand that slavery could not be abolished overnight. Thomas Jefferson, who not only owned slaves and was in love with a slave, TRIED to persuade many of the evils of slavery, and did in fact his part to end it.

So did many whites who were called ABOLITIONISTS.

So did many Civil War soldiers give their lives in what ended up helping to end slavery.

But I don't go around saying Jefferson was a piece of shit that should've been hanged because he owned slaves.

ALTHOUGH I VERY EASILY COULD.

But look at how you talk about Mandela, and Dr. King. Who were the ones being oppressed.

DIG IT!

KING!
But look at how you talk about Mandela, and Dr. King. Who were the ones being oppressed.
Who are you commenting too?

So did many Civil War soldiers give their lives in what ended up helping to end slavery.

Do you have any knowledge of the civil war soldier? I have researched their lives, I do first person interpretation of the time period they lived. Slavery wasn't the reason they fought.

It's funny how all black men are somehow character assassinated.

Try to think of one black man in history that has lived his life and died....that there isn't a smear campaign against his character, life, etc.

These ppl say Dr. King, Mandela, and Obama are all evil pieces of shit.

So imagine how they feel about other blacks who are not nearly as accomplished, dedicated, or educated.

See what I mean?

Therefore, nothing they say about anyone black gets a drop of consideration from me.

Because they are made into something they never were! The sole reason they are transformed into something they never were is because they are black. The reality is totally supplanted by a mythic construct.

Look @ this foolishness.:doubt:

We have their entire lives on videotape, and these ass bandits are trying to say we are being hoodwinked about who they were.

:cuckoo:

Try to think of one black man in history that has lived his life and died....that there isn't a smear campaign against his character, life, etc.

So imagine how they feel about other blacks who are not nearly as accomplished, dedicated, or educated.

See what I mean?

Therefore, nothing they say about anyone black gets a drop of consideration from me.

Because they are made into something they never were! The sole reason they are transformed into something they never were is because they are black. The reality is totally supplanted by a mythic construct.

We have their entire lives on videotape, and these ass bandits are trying to say we are being hoodwinked about who they were.

I agree with Gingrich. frt.

I said that Civil War soldiers ended up helping to end slavery.

NOT that they all fought to end slavery.

Although there were thousands of black Civil War soldiers who certainly did want slavery to end, and fought toward that goal. As did many whites. Long before The Civil War was even fought, AND during it.

Although there were thousands of black Civil War soldiers who certainly did want slavery to end, and fought toward that goal. As did many whites. Long before The Civil War was even fought, AND during it.

What about those soldiers in the south?

Mandela did far more than fight the white government. He tortured his fellow black people. He was noted for cutting off the noses of his political enemies. Likely an end to apartheid would not have happened had he remained free to murder and torture.

Whether what he does was good or bad, his history should not be so santized that he somehow transforms into a man of peace because that didn't happen until after he spent 27 years in prison. Not that South Africa is a nation at peace. It isn't. It isn't even functioning. It is limping along like every other African government.

:link:

Putting Mandela in Perspective | Theden | Thedening the West

So CNN tells us, with a shrug of the shoulders, that you’ve gotta break some (mostly White) eggs if you want an ideological omelette. If you’re curious, the ANC’s preferred method of lynching appears to have been necklacing. This was how those suspected of being “traitors” or “White collaborators” often ended up. Mandela, the sweetheart that he was, favored the gentler punishment of simply cutting off noses. Now disproportionate numbers of White South Africans are being murdered and genocide has become a serious concern. Was this really “the better of two evils”? Perhaps it appears that way when you think of it in magical terms. But that’s a childish thing to do. -

Thank you for tacitly admitting to being gullible enough to believe a blogger rather than the documented FACTS about Mandela.

See what I mean?

On the positive side those bandits are a dwindling minority who are being replaced by the more tolerant and diverse demographic of the future.

27 years in a racist and violent prison for fighting against a system that everyone says was unjust.

Gets out, and has an oppurtunity to payback decades of abuse and killings, but speaks of peace and reconcilliation.

THIS is why Nelson Mandela is a hero, and honored by the entire world.

Except for racist assholes on a few internet websites.

MANDELA FOREVER!

The real story is how he went from a violent killer who took pleasure in the pain of others to the father of modern South Africa. That's the real story and the model that should be used. Not this sanitized tripe.

So to you, The Founding Fathers were all VIOLENT KILLERS THAT TOOK PLEASURE IN THE PAIN OF OTHERS…correct?

They lost their lives fighting for their cause, which is one of the most despicable causes ever fought for.

Those were the ones fighting on behalf of a government who started a war to preserve and perpetuate slavery.

They lost their lives fighting for their cause, which is one of the most despicable causes ever fought for.

The black soldiers?
Do you have any clue what the cause was, other than the misconception that you have been fed is?

"...he could have chosen to have a very easy life, but instead chose to resist the status quo. This is the story the media is not telling."
Good catch... :clap2:

Yeah, good catch, you could say the same about Bin Laden.

Yes, you could. The same could be said of Thomas Jefferson and almost every member of the Continental Congress

Except Bin Laden was not imprisoned: I suppose in your Alternative Universe, niether was Mandela, and Mandela became the leader of an international terrorist organization that killed thousands of innocent people.

It must be a comfort for the simple minded to use one color with one brush to paint their world-view.

The real story is how he went from a violent killer who took pleasure in the pain of others to the father of modern South Africa. That's the real story and the model that should be used. Not this sanitized tripe.

Murderer?

When was he tried and convicted? If so, then why was he not sentenced to death (this was the penalty in S. Africa).

How about at least one fact to support your opinion.

See what I mean?

"Smear Campaign?"

Stop being such a fucking whiny baby. You do not have to be black to attract critics.

Those were the ones fighting on behalf of a government who started a war to preserve and perpetuate slavery.

You haven't study the war have you, using talking points you've been fed because it's a simple thing to believe in is not a point of argument.

See what I mean?

Because they are on videotape, it's much harder to replace reality with a mythic construct. But, somehow it's done.

Martin Luther King was an alcoholic and a womanizer. Had he not been assassinated he would have been indicted for embezzling money from the Ebenezer Church that he pastored. He spent the money on booze and white whores. He was partial to blondes.

Mandiba Mandela rejected his "white name". He was a vicious killer who delighted in torturing his victims.

Yet we seem impelled to create totally false personas of these men that make them saints when they weren't at all. If they are to be remembered, remember them for everything they do.

The black soldiers?
Do you have any clue what the cause other than the misconception that you have been fed is?
Fighting to sustain an economic system that allows the subjugation of people in perpetual slavery is not a noble cause. It cannot be honestly defended or rationalized as noble and honorable. Such a system of enslavement does not deserve respect nor admiration. Such systems and causes must be utterly purged from humanity and never allowed to be instituted, championed or celebrated.

Last edited:

The black soldiers?
Do you have any clue what the causFighting to sustain a system under which one group can subjugate another in perpetual e was, other than the misconception that you have been fed is?
Fighting to sustain an economic system that allows the subjugation of people in perpetual slavery is not a noble cause. It cannot be honestly defended or rationalized as noble and honorable. Such a system of enslavement does not deserve respect nor admiration. Such systems and causes must be utterly purged from humanity and never allowed to be instituted, championed or celebrated.

confederate-soldier1.jpg

Black Confederates? Why haven’t we heard more about them? National Park Service historian, Ed Bearrs, stated, “I don’t want to call it a conspiracy to ignore the role of Blacks both above and below the Mason-Dixon line, but it was definitely a tendency that began around 1910” Historian, Erwin L. Jordan, Jr., calls it a “cover-up” which started back in 1865. He writes, “During my research, I came across instances where Black men stated they were soldiers, but you can plainly see where ‘soldier’ is crossed out and ‘body servant’ inserted, or ‘teamster’ on pension applications.” Another black historian, Roland Young, says he is not surprised that blacks fought. He explains that “…some, if not most, Black southerners would support their country” and that by doing so they were “demonstrating it’s possible to hate the system of slavery and love one’s country.” This is the very same reaction that most African Americans showed during the American Revolution, where they fought for the colonies, even though the British offered them freedom if they fought for them.

Black Confederates in the Civil War

LOL

If it gets anymore stupid in here, I'm going to have to throw a Stupid Party.

Whining? Stfu, I drop knowledge.

All these ppl hating on King, Mandela, and Obama.

While those men are the ones who face racism all their lives from whites.

But for some reason, many ppl feel the need to bash THEM, and not the racists that they faced!

LOL

STFU

Forum List

Back