NEOCONNED AGAIN: President Trump Beats War Drums For Iran...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
I'm with the Good Doctor on this. I supported Donald Trump, but he does seem to have allowed the 'Permanent War' Neocons too much influence in his Administration. They're the same folks who gave us George W. Bush and his many disasters. And Trump routinely criticized them in the past. So i am pretty disappointed he's gotten in bed with them.

Written by Ron Paul

President Trump has been notoriously inconsistent in his foreign policy. He campaigned on and won the presidency with promises to repair relations with Russia, pull out of no-win wars like Afghanistan, and end the failed US policy of nation-building overseas. Once in office he pursued policies exactly the opposite of what he campaigned on. Unfortunately Iran is one of the few areas where the president has been very consistent. And consistently wrong.

In the president’s speech last week he expressed his view that Iran was not “living up to the spirit” of the 2015 nuclear agreement and that he would turn to Congress to apply new sanctions to Iran and to, he hopes, take the US out of the deal entirely.

Nearly every assertion in the president’s speech was embarrassingly incorrect. Iran is not allied with al-Qaeda, as the president stated. The money President Obama sent to Iran was their own money. Much of it was a down-payment made to the US for fighter planes that were never delivered when Iran changed from being friend to foe in 1979. The president also falsely claims that Iran targets the United States with terrorism. He claims that Iran has “fueled sectarian violence in Iraq,” when it was Iranian militias who prevented Baghdad from being overtaken by ISIS in 2014. There are too many other false statements in the president’s speech to mention...

Read More:
President Trump Beats War Drums For Iran

I'm with the Good Doctor on this. I supported Donald Trump, but he does seem to have allowed the 'Permanent War' Neocons too much influence in his Administration. They're the same folks who gave us George W. Bush and his many disasters. And Trump routinely criticized them in the past. So i am pretty disappointed he's gotten in bed with them.

Written by Ron Paul

President Trump has been notoriously inconsistent in his foreign policy. He campaigned on and won the presidency with promises to repair relations with Russia, pull out of no-win wars like Afghanistan, and end the failed US policy of nation-building overseas. Once in office he pursued policies exactly the opposite of what he campaigned on. Unfortunately Iran is one of the few areas where the president has been very consistent. And consistently wrong.

In the president’s speech last week he expressed his view that Iran was not “living up to the spirit” of the 2015 nuclear agreement and that he would turn to Congress to apply new sanctions to Iran and to, he hopes, take the US out of the deal entirely.

Nearly every assertion in the president’s speech was embarrassingly incorrect. Iran is not allied with al-Qaeda, as the president stated. The money President Obama sent to Iran was their own money. Much of it was a down-payment made to the US for fighter planes that were never delivered when Iran changed from being friend to foe in 1979. The president also falsely claims that Iran targets the United States with terrorism. He claims that Iran has “fueled sectarian violence in Iraq,” when it was Iranian militias who prevented Baghdad from being overtaken by ISIS in 2014. There are too many other false statements in the president’s speech to mention...

Read More:
Does the media feed those who believe this intravenously or via enema?

Last edited:
Iran has had dealings with AQ for over 30 years
Iran has dealings with iraqi insurgence groups for years. They were training them during the iraq invasion. They have collaborated with them to do violence in other countries, like Kuwait. They collaborate with anti american groups as well(could have been where the "The president also falsely claims that Iran targets the United States with terrorism" came from but idk. A lot of better ways of saying that if it was lol)
Ol ron might be getting to old for this

Iran has had dealings with AQ for over 30 years
Iran has dealings with iraqi insurgence groups for years. They were training them during the iraq invasion. They have collaborated with them to do violence in other countries, like Kuwait. They collaborate with anti american groups as well(could have been where the "The president also falsely claims that Iran targets the United States with terrorism" came from but idk. A lot of better ways of saying that if it was lol)
Ol ron might be getting to old for this

Iran is a leading sponsor of terrorism...they do it through proxies

Ooooh Trump de-certifies a shitty agreement, sends it to Congress and it's beating war drums. Dumbasses

He's allowing the Neocons too much influence. We know they're all about 'Permanent War.' Trump himself, routinely criticized them before becoming President.

Ooooh Trump de-certifies a shitty agreement, sends it to Congress and it's beating war drums. Dumbasses
Dumb ass is de-certifying a deal brokered in conjunction with 5 other nations who you will need if you want to get anything done on the world stage concerning N-Korea without justification. Dumb ass is destroying the credibility of the US on the world stage because you don't like your predecessor. Dumbass is doing this without even a plan in place to replace the plan you find defective.

Written by Ron Paul

Read More:

Lol.

105BBD23-B6E2-42E4-9B88-34488458526A.jpeg
C6F6A596-DADB-4C73-8869-83D594215A48.jpeg
DC9B0870-CD87-4961-9017-EA0130C163EE.jpeg
F5521B9C-4380-4FE5-869E-E8BC64DDF0B8.jpeg
EBB5794B-A025-48F5-BDF6-9058524479D6.jpeg
5F2FD836-3683-419E-9B56-82FBAA8C6F75.jpeg
32F2CC0E-6E3E-4D7C-AFFE-DCF692F1A621.jpeg
910FDBE6-7B88-423E-B92A-5E82432B4DB6.jpeg
55088B12-55B8-46AA-9764-686DBBF24A0F.jpeg
1752F9AC-F2F2-4714-B521-C327C8B01C3C.jpeg

So then, should we smother them with hugs and kisses ?

And as Dr. Paul pointed out, so much of his recent speech was so egregiously inaccurate. Iran has never supported ISIS/Al Qaeda, or any other brutal Sunni Muslim Terrorist Org. Iran is a Shiite nation. Shiites do not work with Sunni Terror Orgs. Iran has actually helped decimate ISIS and Al Qaeda in the region. Trump really has allowed the Neocons too much influence.

Dumb ass is de-certifying a deal brokered in conjunction with 5 other nations who you will need if you want to get anything done on the world stage concerning N-Korea without justification. Dumb ass is destroying the credibility of the US on the world stage because you don't like your predecessor. Dumbass is doing this without even a plan in place to replace the plan you find defective.

It should go through Congress. But keep wailing, it's funny

Seriously, Trump should re-read his recent speech and go through it with a fine-toothed comb. So much of it was so inaccurate. It came off as a speech written by a maniac 'Permanent War' Neocon. Most of the things he accused Iran of, are actually being done by our 'Good Friend' Saudi Arabia. You know, the country that contributed most of the 9/11 Terrorists?

And as Dr. Paul pointed out, so much of his recent speech was so egregiously inaccurate. Iran has never supported ISIS/Al Qaeda, or any other brutal Sunni Muslim Terrorist Org. Iran is a Shiite nation. Shiites do not work with Sunni Terror Orgs. Iran has actually helped decimate ISIS and Al Qaeda in the region. Trump really has allowed the Neocons too much influence.
Iran will be the absolute powerhouse in the ME and there is nothing the US can do about it. All they "achieve" is that Iran will be hostile to the US - forced to be by the US. The coming decades, that is looming, will be a time of declining US influence in the world and the more aggressive the US is today the more isolated it will be tomorrow. Sad for the entire world that Trump is a Neocon stooge.

Seriously, Trump should re-read his recent speech and go through it with a fine-toothed comb. So much of it was so inaccurate. It came off as a speech written by a maniac 'Permanent War' Neocon. Most of the things he accused Iran of, are actually being done by our 'Good Friend' Saudi Arabia. You know, the country that contributed most of the 9/11 Terrorists?

Odd thing been going on with y’all and Drumpf. Y’all routinely say he is lying about something, then a month later y’all are proven wrong. Look, there is no shame in just saying you don’t like the dude. The extra lies just make folks mock and ignore you.

He's allowing the Neocons too much influence. We know they're all about 'Permanent War.' Trump himself, routinely criticized them before becoming President.

Yeah and you're constantly wailing about war...you've become redundant

Yes, and so was Trump before becoming President. He despised the Bush Neocons.

Odd thing been going on with y’all and Drumpf. Y’all routinely say he is lying about something, then a month later y’all are proven wrong. Look, there is no shame in just saying you don’t like the dude. The extra lies just make folks mock and ignore you.

Nah, i still support the dude. The alternative was far worse. I just don't worship him like y'all did with Hussein. I am saddened that he's choosing to buddy-up with the 'Permanent War' Neocons. They'll lead him to disaster.

Like the USS Cole?
Hek man, we have even put sanctions on them a few times because of it.

Nah, i still support the dude. The alternative was far worse. I just don't worship him like y'all did with Hussein. I am saddened that he's choosing to buddy-up with the 'Permanent War' Neocons. They'll lead him to disaster.

I don’t understand this at all either. If this neoconservative- Goldman Sachs shit was such a huge deal why did Trump get a pass? He pretty much surrounded himself with establishment from the git.

Only an idiot would think a terrorist group wouldnt temporarily forget their beliefs to work with a different group if they want the same outcome on something.
"the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and all that

Forum List

Back