Netanyahu Or Obama; Who Do YOU Trust?

Who do you trust?

• Bibi

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • Obama

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
Which would you hold responsible for 9/11? The one who let Bin Laden go before 9/11 or the one who let him go after 9/11? As to the latter? According to the interview I saw - Bush Jr. claimed he was not informed of the intell that the had the wereabouts of Bin Laden afterwards. He claims he didn't know.

Can you provide a link from a reliable source to prove to me that he did know?

I think there are many Israelis who wish Netanyahu wasn't such an asshole....
I think Bibi showed Americans and the congress what a real leader with balls looks like, not the fumbling incompetent empty suit called Oblahblah we have in office.

Can we trade?

No, because Obama would not be good for Israel at all. It would not be right to do that to Israel.

Well the Jews voted him in, and they had lots of money behind Hillary as well. What happened. :eusa_naughty:

How could the Jews vote him in when the Jews make up less than 1% of the American population - which is over 300 million people, Penelope. Can you explain that?

How could Obama win with less that 1% of the population, Penelope? Can you explain that?

Bibi-Oh is ready to confront Iran right down to the last US service man ....
You didn't really listen to the speech then. Bibi just informed the Congress that he's done waiting for Oblahblah buying more time for the Iranians. Israeli jets will be flying over Iranian nuke sites in the near future. This was just a heads up to the American people and congress, who despite the asshole we have in office, strongly support Israel. Israel doesn't play politics with it's national security or existential threats, nor does it ask permission.

They support Israel mainly because they want a seat in Congress and they don't want their head blown off. MONEY. The evangelicals because they are crazy.

so why the disconnect between bibi's rhetoric and mossad's intelligence?

You think you have access to Mossads' intel or a NYTimes version of it, fool?
the link i provided went to fox news, and the article is about leaked diplomatic cables that do not match bibi's rhetoric on iran.

what is your reason for choosing to believe bibi's rhetoric over the facts?

I think Bibi showed Americans and the congress what a real leader with balls looks like, not the fumbling incompetent empty suit called Oblahblah we have in office.

Yes netanyahu doing a great job. He's made peace with all his neighbors and they collect lots of welfare from us.

You didn't really listen to the speech then. Bibi just informed the Congress that he's done waiting for Oblahblah buying more time for the Iranians. Israeli jets will be flying over Iranian nuke sites in the near future. This was just a heads up to the American people and congress, who despite the asshole we have in office, strongly support Israel. Israel doesn't play politics with it's national security or existential threats, nor does it ask permission.

They support Israel mainly because they want a seat in Congress and they don't want their head blown off. MONEY. The evangelicals because they are crazy.

Your reply makes no sense at all.

I think there were many Americans today that wished Netanyahu could be our president, rather than this idiot we have in office.

They are called traitors.
We have a traitor in office.

No we don't.

Sure we do. His past and all his actions during his presidency allude to someone who has a deep dislike if not hatred for America and what it stands for.

You are a moron. He's done nothing that alludes to that. While I'm not a fan, he's done much better than bush. I think you are not sane.

When I look at Benjamin Netanyahu I see a great leader. A very great leader. In fact? The greatest leader of any nation in the world today. I cannot even think of someone who comes in a close second, Roudy. Can you?

Give up your US citizenship and go to Israel ...be a man

Can we trade?

No, because Obama would not be good for Israel at all. It would not be right to do that to Israel.

Well the Jews voted him in, and they had lots of money behind Hillary as well. What happened. :eusa_naughty:

How could the Jews vote him in when the Jews make up less than 1% of the American population - which is over 300 million people, Penelope. Can you explain that?

How could Obama win with less that 1% of the population, Penelope? Can you explain that?

OH dear, you are young. Money controls politics and Jews have money. Here read about how Haim Saban controls and backs the democrats, if they want a war, they will vote a Rep in. Did you really believe the hanging chad story? How about when Bush surrounded himself with neocons, Bush Jr. was just a puppet. Sorry, but just google his name.

Forum List

Back