Netanyahu Or Obama; Who Do YOU Trust?

Who do you trust?

• Bibi

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • Obama

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
Can we trade?

No, because Obama would not be good for Israel at all. It would not be right to do that to Israel.

Well the Jews voted him in, and they had lots of money behind Hillary as well. What happened. :eusa_naughty:

How could the Jews vote him in when the Jews make up less than 1% of the American population - which is over 300 million people, Penelope. Can you explain that?

How could Obama win with less that 1% of the population, Penelope? Can you explain that?
Jews traditionally vote Democrat, but after Hussien Oblahblah, there will be a lot of defections.

Bibi-Oh is ready to confront Iran right down to the last US service man ....
You didn't really listen to the speech then. Bibi just informed the Congress that he's done waiting for Oblahblah buying more time for the Iranians. Israeli jets will be flying over Iranian nuke sites in the near future. This was just a heads up to the American people and congress, who despite the asshole we have in office, strongly support Israel. Israel doesn't play politics with it's national security or existential threats, nor does it ask permission.
Give up your US citizenship and go to Israel ...be a man
Wrong answer. Netanyahu received more standing ovations than Obama did in his entire presidency. That must have pissed you off. Why don't you give up yours and go to your Islamic shithole of choice?

You didn't really listen to the speech then. Bibi just informed the Congress that he's done waiting for Oblahblah buying more time for the Iranians. Israeli jets will be flying over Iranian nuke sites in the near future. This was just a heads up to the American people and congress, who despite the asshole we have in office, strongly support Israel. Israel doesn't play politics with it's national security or existential threats, nor does it ask permission.

OR
You could give up yours and go to Russia.

Can we trade?

No, because Obama would not be good for Israel at all. It would not be right to do that to Israel.

Well the Jews voted him in, and they had lots of money behind Hillary as well. What happened. :eusa_naughty:

How could the Jews vote him in when the Jews make up less than 1% of the American population - which is over 300 million people, Penelope. Can you explain that?

How could Obama win with less that 1% of the population, Penelope? Can you explain that?

OH dear, you are young. Money controls politics and Jews have money. Here read about how Haim Saban controls and backs the democrats, if they want a war, they will vote a Rep in. Did you really believe the hanging chad story? How about when Bush surrounded himself with neocons, Bush Jr. was just a puppet. Sorry, but just google his name.
Money is part of it, but more importantly, Americans strongly support Israel which is why they vote for pro Israel representatives and senators. It's called the will of the people.

OR
Unlike you Zionism uber alles fanatics I am loyal to our elected President...you all on the other Hand also love Putin...your move wingnuttio

Can we trade?

OH dear, you are young. Money controls politics and Jews have money. Here read about how Haim Saban controls and backs the democrats, if they want a war, they will vote a Rep in. Did you really believe the hanging chad story? How about when Bush surrounded himself with neocons, Bush Jr. was just a puppet. Sorry, but just google his name.
Money is part of it, but more importantly, Americans strongly support Israel which is why they vote for pro Israel representatives and senators. It's called the will of the people.

You know what "people actually think their vote counts" , and the people I know have no idea about how Israel controls us and gets us into their wars, if they did they would not go for it. We have 3 parties, the Gop, the Dem and the Jews. Since this is a Christian nation mainly ,they think it their holy duty to be on Israel's side, they just don't realize its all a lie.

I think there were many Americans today that wished Netanyahu could be our president, rather than this idiot we have in office.

They are called traitors.
We have a traitor in office.

No we don't.

Sure we do. His past and all his actions during his presidency allude to someone who has a deep dislike if not hatred for America and what it stands for.

You are a moron. He's done nothing that alludes to that. While I'm not a fan, he's done much better than bush. I think you are not sane.

Bush handed him victory and a stable Iraq and Afghanistan. Obama pissed all of it away, including all the American lives lost to gain all those cities now under ISIS control, moron. And let's not forget Obama's brilliant foreign policy and his "Arab Spring" where he was going to bring freedom and stability to all these US allies he helped destabilize which have now turned into Islamic shitholes. There is nothing this president has done that hasn't turned into shit, both internationally and domestically. All of our enemies including Russia and Islamic terrorists, are now emboldened and on the march. How someone can speak highly or Obama is beyond me.

You think Netanyahyu shit does not stink ???

I know you stink worse than anybody's shit.
because you like playing with my shit...what are you doing and why is the tip of your nose ...

I strongly advise you to stop mocking Jesus Christ (your avatar) and start calling upon His name for mercy. You're on thin ice, Tyrone. Paper thin.

Maybe you should quit lusting after that pic of Bibi when he was young. Remember what Jesus said.

OR
Unlike you Zionism uber alles fanatics I am loyal to our elected President...you all on the other Hand also love Putin...your move wingnuttio

You are loyal to no one - not even yourself - because you are an enemy of Jesus Christ. There is no faithfulness in you to be found. You need to repent. You're going to hell, Tyrone. You're wicked.

In “Audacity of Hope” he writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope.

obama-muslim.jpeg

You know what "people actually think their vote counts" , and the people I know have no idea about how Israel controls us and gets us into their wars, if they did they would not go for it. We have 3 parties, the Gop, the Dem and the Jews. Since this is a Christian nation mainly ,they think it their holy duty to be on Israel's side, they just don't realize its all a lie.
Israel doesn't control anything. American voters go to the polls and vote for pro Israel representatives because they know who the good guys are, and it's not the Islamist savages. That will never change. Get over it.

OR

You are loyal to no one - not even yourself - because you are an enemy of Jesus Christ. There is no faithfulness in you to be found. You need to repent. You're going to hell, Tyrone. You're wicked.
I read your Bible

it said

Judge not lest you be Judged ...

Plus Jesus Jones says

You have no business living in America....GET OUT.

you all want to follow warriors cause you can't stand up for yourselves against the injustices all around us coming from all sides, jews, muslim, athiest, christian, liars, politicians, lawyers, ceos, etc.., because be the time you stand up for yourselves you have to shoot and kill to save yourselves from these evil killers you worship. better run away from these warrior types or all will have hell to pay.

I flew in 47 air assaults/recon ops in '67-'68 Vietnam....speak for yourself, raghead.
OMG! You already got busted claiming you were a marine. Dont get yourself in trouble again fakey boy.

Forum List

Back