Netanyahu's response to UN's resulution.

My question is, what is life for a Palestinian like? Can he become a lawyer or teacher or police or engineer in Israel? Or is he treated like a second class citizen.

We do this to black people here. Some employers won't hire blacks. Is that what it's like in Israel?

Palestinians and Israelis live separately. Is that a concept too complicated to understand? ...
Indeed not. It was called Apartheid when Israel's ally, South Africa, had a similar practice and it is not dissimilar to the treatment of Jews in the Third Reich while it was being Aryanized. It was endemic in the southern states of the United States when it had the name segregation.

My question is, what is life for a Palestinian like? Can he become a lawyer or teacher or police or engineer in Israel? Or is he treated like a second class citizen.

We do this to black people here. Some employers won't hire blacks. Is that what it's like in Israel?

Palestinians and Israelis live separately. Is that a concept too complicated to understand? ...
Indeed not. It was called Apartheid when Israel's ally, South Africa, had a similar practice and it is not dissimilar to the treatment of Jews in the Third Reich while it was being Aryanized. It was endemic in the southern states of the United States when it had the name segregation.

Palestinians live on the West Bank and want no Jews there. Israeli Jews and Arabs live in Israel. It's true that some Palestinians, who aren't under direct PA control, don't have full freedom and voting rights. That's why everyone is pushing so hard for a 2-state solution.

Israelis do act a lot like the nazi's did in the 1940's. Not saying they're putting Palestinians in ovens but they sure do treat them like shit.

upload_2016-12-28_8-1-12.jpeg

Indeed, you might want to address the status of the few remaining non-islamics in Gaza'istan and the West Bank occupied by Islamic terrorist franchises. While you're wailing about apartheid, discuss for us the status of the various non-islamic communities in your islamic paradises. For that matter, you might want to address the status of non-islamics across the islamist Middle East.

The very definition of fascism is displayed within islamist majority dystopias where non-islamics are subjected to oppression and harrassment.

Israelis do act a lot like the nazi's did in the 1940's. Not saying they're putting Palestinians in ovens but they sure do treat them like shit.

View attachment 104101

One of the obvious problems you have with cutting and pasting photos such as the above is that others have no way of knowing the context or authenticity. Your photo returns a link to "Bitcoin" where, for all anyone knows, could have been the work of an enterprising Photoshop'er.

2fb86ac6e0da7769a05d09d2783e5974.jpg

View attachment 104101

A photo tells a myriad of stories. Even I can find one.

A Jewish doctor treating a Palestinian baby in a Hadassah hospital.

heartforpeace-768x432.jpg

View attachment 104101

They are so cute at that age

Actually, it's the presence of Islamic terrorists whose fascist ideology knows no passage of time or geographic boundaries and who are equipped and maintained with a dedicated UN funded welfare fraud that is the problem.

You are too one sided to see anything the other side is saying. We can't have you or Hamas deciding what is the best thing to do because neither of you are reasonable. That's why we have things like the UN.

You are one sided as well. You seems to think Palestinians have no hands in this and it is all the evil Israelis' doing.

At least, that is the impression you convey in your posts.
Not true at all. If I had to assign blame ID give you 30%.

What you people are doing is some what similar to how we treat poor blacks here in america. Poor Blacks need to clean up their act but have you seen those pbs documentaries of how the cops rough up random people just walking down the street?

I think you treat Palestinians worse. We have been carson and condi rice and colon Powell. Do Palestinians stand a chance in Israeli society?

You want us to accept and love the people who stab us on the streets?

You must be delusional.
No. Accept and love the 99% who aren't stabbing you

Well, I'm not the one whining across the net on how bad people from certain ethnic groups are. I cool with those who're cool with me.

Those nations that bow to their fear of Islam are shitholes.

Netanyahu accused Trump of "Islamophobia", this hypocrite said that in Israel Muslims and Jews have equal rights.

Well, they do. Have you ever been to Israel? Arab doctors and nurses treated my grandmother in Haifa. My cousins sit in University classes with Arabs. There are Arab chefs, lawyers, taxi-drivers, etc.

This guy/girl is not interested in facts. HE think in Israel there are laws separating Israeli Arabs from Israeli Jews. Cheap propagandonist with nothing wise to say or offer.

View attachment 104101

They are so cute at that age

What's the meaning of this photo and where is it from?

180 thousand Palestinians treated in Israeli hospitals this past year.
Yea, for injuries given to them by Israeli soldiers. LOL.

I have to admit that I thought long and hard about this last night and ultimately I side with the jews just like I side with white America when we talk about our relations with black Americans. The black Americans have to clean up their own act before they can expect society to be "fair" for them. White business owners aren't going to hire black people until they stop proving to be bad employees who sue when you let them go. Crime in the ghettos needs to go down before they can expect the police in their neighborhood to treat them the way police treat the people in my neighborhood.

In other words, Palestinians need to start doing what Martin Luther king did. Peaceful protests. Vote. Boycott. But don't terrorize. When they terrorize they just prove the jews right they are animals and should be dealt with like animals.

Same with blacks who get shot by the cops in America. White Americans will say, "yea but did you see he resisted arrest or he wasn't listening to the cops or why was he running"? The Jews control Israel. If the Palestinians don't like it they can leave but if they think they are going to take it back or if they think they can bomb Israeli's and get away with it they are sadly mistaken. Each bomb sets the Palestinians back and I understand you Jews are in a horrible situation.

But you are also dicks too.

You don't know the meaning of apartheid, if you're spitting that kind of idioticy.

Apartheid is when two ethnic group with the same citizenship are treated differently due to being of a different race.

First, Palestinians are not Israeli. Second, the separation is between Palestinians and ISRAELIS, not Palestinians and JEWS.

And the separation is due to security reasons, not racial ones.

Like Allen, you too are ignorant of facts.

180 thousand Palestinians treated in Israeli hospitals this past year.
Yea, for injuries given to them by Israeli soldiers. LOL.

I suggest you watch the movie "Precious Life". It's a must see.

250px-Haim_yekarim.jpg

And it will give haters like you, a different prespective of this conflict.

Or maybe not. You're so stuck in your Anti-Israeli opinions that it may prove itself useless.

But still, a must see.

They see. They hear. And they speak up. You just don't like what they say

The U.N. General Assembly adopted 20 anti-Israel resolutions this year, while passing just four for the rest of the world – one for North Korea, one for Syria, one for Iran and one for Russia.

Don't think your bad actions have gone unnoticed.

View attachment 104101

Photoshop. Lame.

NEXT!

Forum List

Back