Netanyahu's response to UN's resulution.

180 thousand Palestinians treated in Israeli hospitals this past year.
Yea, for injuries given to them by Israeli soldiers. LOL.

I suggest you watch the movie "Precious Life". It's a must see.

250px-Haim_yekarim.jpg

And it will give haters like you, a different prespective of this conflict.

Or maybe not. You're so stuck in your Anti-Israeli opinions that it may prove itself useless.

But still, a must see.
Oh boo hoo jew. I'm not anti Israel. I actually admit you are more right than wrong but you are wrong so stop being wrong. Then when the Palestinians do something wrong no one will question you for over reacting like you always do. But because you are relentlessly fucking with them its hard to feel sorry for you or take your side.

It never crossed my mind before but I bet now the German Jews back in 1939 were probably such assholes it made it a lot easier for Germans to turn a blind eye to what Hitler was doing. I grew up thinking of Jewish people as victims and heard that the German's were jealous of the jews because even when things were tough in Germany the Jews got along fine. So I thought it was a jealousy thing. But now I'm wondering, were you Jews annoying dicks back then too or did you guys become this way post WW2? Did getting your own country go to your head?

Oh, and I find it funny that Israel exists because the UN says you exist, but now that you don't like what the UN has to say about Israel you don't want the world to listen to the UN? That's funny.

Palestinians and Israelis live separately. Is that a concept too complicated to understand? ...
Indeed not. It was called Apartheid when Israel's ally, South Africa, had a similar practice and it is not dissimilar to the treatment of Jews in the Third Reich while it was being Aryanized. It was endemic in the southern states of the United States when it had the name segregation.
Israelis do act a lot like the nazi's did in the 1940's. Not saying they're putting Palestinians in ovens but they sure do treat them like shit.

View attachment 104101

A photo tells a myriad of stories. Even I can find one.

A Jewish doctor treating a Palestinian baby in a Hadassah hospital.

heartforpeace-768x432.jpg

They are so cute at that age

What's the meaning of this photo and where is it from?

I don't know it's arab's training their kids. But isn't it funny when they do it they are terrorists but we aren't?

They see. They hear. And they speak up. You just don't like what they say

The U.N. General Assembly adopted 20 anti-Israel resolutions this year, while passing just four for the rest of the world – one for North Korea, one for Syria, one for Iran and one for Russia.

Don't think your bad actions have gone unnoticed.
Well, it is interesting. Arabs-Moslems have been slaughtering each other across Syria and Iraq for the last 10 years with the happy-fun gee-had really ramping up in the last few years. Islamic terrorists have brought gee-had to Europe with bodies littered across the continent. Yet, as you described, hardly a peep or a whimper from the UN about the islamist death toll

The U.N. General Assembly adopted 20 anti-Israel resolutions this year, while passing just four for the rest of the world – one for North Korea, one for Syria, one for Iran and one for Russia.

Well, it is interesting. Arabs-Moslems have been slaughtering each other across Syria and Iraq for the last 10 years with the happy-fun gee-had really ramping up in the last few years. Islamic terrorists have brought gee-had to Europe with bodies littered across the continent. Yet, as you described, hardly a peep or a whimper from the UN about the islamist death toll
I didn't know Israel was having troubles with terrorism the last few years. The news doesn't talk about attacks in Israel anymore. I assumed that meant they don't happen anymore or as often. But we hear about ISIS in Europe and America.

So Israel gets bombed a lot still from Hezbolla? I didn't realize that.

I didn't know Israel was having troubles with terrorism the last few years. The news doesn't talk about attacks in Israel anymore. I assumed that meant they don't happen anymore or as often. But we hear about ISIS in Europe and America.

Israel has no problem with Islamic terrorism... except for the problem with Islamic terrorism.

I guess you excuse rocket fire from Hamas, islamo-tunnels burrowing into Israeli territory, Israeli citizens being attacked with knives, etc. etc. as just another day of fun and games when around Arabs-Moslems.

The

250px-Haim_yekarim.jpg

Or maybe not. You're so stuck in your Anti-Israeli opinions that it may prove itself useless.

But still, a must see.
Oh boo hoo jew. I'm not anti Israel. I actually admit you are more right than wrong but you are wrong so stop being wrong. Then when the Palestinians do something wrong no one will question you for over reacting like you always do. But because you are relentlessly fucking with them its hard to feel sorry for you or take your side.

It never crossed my mind before but I bet now the German Jews back in 1939 were probably such assholes it made it a lot easier for Germans to turn a blind eye to what Hitler was doing. I grew up thinking of Jewish people as victims and heard that the German's were jealous of the jews because even when things were tough in Germany the Jews got along fine. So I thought it was a jealousy thing. But now I'm wondering, were you Jews annoying dicks back then too or did you guys become this way post WW2? Did getting your own country go to your head?

Oh, and I find it funny that Israel exists because the UN says you exist, but now that you don't like what the UN has to say about Israel you don't want the world to listen to the UN? That's funny.
The average German was uneducated.
The average Jew was a professional.

Indeed not. It was called Apartheid when Israel's ally, South Africa, had a similar practice and it is not dissimilar to the treatment of Jews in the Third Reich while it was being Aryanized. It was endemic in the southern states of the United States when it had the name segregation.
Israelis do act a lot like the nazi's did in the 1940's. Not saying they're putting Palestinians in ovens but they sure do treat them like shit.

View attachment 104101

I don't know it's arab's training their kids. But isn't it funny when they do it they are terrorists but we aren't?

Who is this "we" you rattle on about? Yet another pointless cut and paste photo of unknown origin or context.

Israel has no problem with Islamic terrorism... except for the problem with Islamic terrorism.

I guess you excuse rocket fire from Hamas, islamo-tunnels burrowing into Israeli territory, Israeli citizens being attacked with knives, etc. etc. as just another day of fun and games when around Arabs-Moslems.

That stuff was happening 16 years ago. What should Israel do about it? I say a 2 state solution.

Did you see my comparison between jews/palestinians and a couple who are in an abusive relationship but won't get a divorce? They need to be separated asap.

What are you waiting to happen? Are you waiting for Hammas to stop digging tunnels or lofting bombs into your cities? That aint going to happen. At least not while you are treating them like shit but I suspect they'll keep hating you even if you stop treating them badly so probably best would be to split up.

View attachment 104101

Who is this "we" you rattle on about? Yet another pointless cut and paste photo of unknown origin or context.

When you see this picture
upload_2016-12-28_11-48-36.jpeg

You think about terrorists but when you see this picture

That stuff was happening 16 years ago. What should Israel do about it? I say a 2 state solution.

Did you see my comparison between jews/palestinians and a couple who are in an abusive relationship but won't get a divorce? They need to be separated asap.

What are you waiting to happen? Are you waiting for Hammas to stop digging tunnels or lofting bombs into your cities? That aint going to happen. At least not while you are treating them like shit but I suspect they'll keep hating you even if you stop treating them badly so probably best would be to split up.
I live in the Great Satan™ so it's unlikely Hamas will tunnel into my neighborhood.

In terms of treating Islamic terrorists "like shit", how else should I react to islamic terrorists?

Then it's obvious that every Arab nation needs a divorce.
Where are they all going to go?

When you see this picture
View attachment 104132

You think about terrorists but when you see this picture

I have to assume you're just spamming the board without any intention of making a salient point?

250px-Haim_yekarim.jpg

But still, a must see.

Yoiu just proved you're not only an anti-Israeli asshole, you're a Neo-Nazi asshole, and there is no point in arguing with you on anything. Have a nice life.

That isn't helping your case. Just shows how biased the UN is.

My question is, what is life for a Palestinian like? Can he become a lawyer or teacher or police or engineer in Israel? Or is he treated like a second class citizen.

We do this to black people here. Some employers won't hire blacks. Is that what it's like in Israel?

Palestinians and Israelis live separately. Is that a concept too complicated to understand? ...

You don't know the meaning of apartheid, if you're spitting that kind of idioticy.

Apartheid is when two ethnic group with the same citizenship are treated differently due to being of a different race.

First, Palestinians are not Israeli. Second, the separation is between Palestinians and ISRAELIS, not Palestinians and JEWS.

And the separation is due to security reasons, not racial ones.

Like Allen, you too are ignorant of facts.
I know what apartheid is all right. We all do.
Some Israelis are Muslims and they have their own areas or ghettos where they are second class citizens.
The South Africans had Bantustans, just like the Palestinians have in the Occupied Territories.
The civilized world should not accept such a monstrosity as Israeli domination of the Palestinian people.

I live in the Great Satan™ so it's unlikely Hamas will tunnel into my neighborhood.

In terms of treating Islamic terrorists "like shit", how else should I react to islamic terrorists?
Are all Palestinians terrorists?

No one has a problem with how you deal with terrorists. It's innocent Palestinians we worry about.

That isn't helping your case. Just shows how biased the UN is.
When they don't agree with you they are wrong. Got it. Anything else I need to know?

My question is, what is life for a Palestinian like? Can he become a lawyer or teacher or police or engineer in Israel? Or is he treated like a second class citizen.

We do this to black people here. Some employers won't hire blacks. Is that what it's like in Israel?

You don't know the meaning of apartheid, if you're spitting that kind of idioticy.

Apartheid is when two ethnic group with the same citizenship are treated differently due to being of a different race.

First, Palestinians are not Israeli. Second, the separation is between Palestinians and ISRAELIS, not Palestinians and JEWS.

And the separation is due to security reasons, not racial ones.

Like Allen, you too are ignorant of facts.
I know what apartheid is all right. We all do.
Some Israelis are Muslims and they have their own areas or ghettos where they are second class citizens.
The South Africans had Bantustans, just like the Palestinians have in the Occupied Territories.
The civilized world should not accept such a monstrosity as Israeli domination of the Palestinian people.
That's why Israel was quiet for the last 8 years. Now that Republicans are back in charge the USA and Israel will go back to fucking with the Arab world.

Because a few terrorists terrorize America should America treat all arab Americans the way Israel treats all Palestinians? Of course not. It would make things worse.

But I agree step one is for Palestinians to stop terrorizing then Jews got to stop treating them like shit and the Arabs need to make the first gesture if they haven't already

Forum List

Back