Netanyahu's response to UN's resulution.

My question is, what is life for a Palestinian like? Can he become a lawyer or teacher or police or engineer in Israel? Or is he treated like a second class citizen.

We do this to black people here. Some employers won't hire blacks. Is that what it's like in Israel?

Palestinians and Israelis live separately. Is that a concept too complicated to understand? ...
Indeed not. It was called Apartheid when Israel's ally, South Africa, had a similar practice and it is not dissimilar to the treatment of Jews in the Third Reich while it was being Aryanized. It was endemic in the southern states of the United States when it had the name segregation.

You don't know the meaning of apartheid, if you're spitting that kind of idioticy.

Apartheid is when two ethnic group with the same citizenship are treated differently due to being of a different race.

First, Palestinians are not Israeli. Second, the separation is between Palestinians and ISRAELIS, not Palestinians and JEWS.

And the separation is due to security reasons, not racial ones.

Like Allen, you too are ignorant of facts.
I know what apartheid is all right. We all do.
Some Israelis are Muslims and they have their own areas or ghettos where they are second class citizens.

Liar!

Which areas are you talking about.
You will not hear from me again.

Palestinians and Israelis live separately. Is that a concept too complicated to understand? ...
Indeed not. It was called Apartheid when Israel's ally, South Africa, had a similar practice and it is not dissimilar to the treatment of Jews in the Third Reich while it was being Aryanized. It was endemic in the southern states of the United States when it had the name segregation.

You don't know the meaning of apartheid, if you're spitting that kind of idioticy.

Apartheid is when two ethnic group with the same citizenship are treated differently due to being of a different race.

First, Palestinians are not Israeli. Second, the separation is between Palestinians and ISRAELIS, not Palestinians and JEWS.

Some Israelis are Muslims and they have their own areas or ghettos where they are second class citizens.

Liar!

If they are going to pretend deny and act innocent and not be intellectually honest

Liar!

If they are going to pretend deny and act innocent and not be intellectually honest
Anyone who calls me a liar gets put on my ignore list.

In the harshest criticism from a member of the U.S. government against its Israeli ally, Kerry spent more than an hour venting his frustration with continued Israeli settlement construction and laying out parameters for eventual peace. The settlements and the nearly 50-year-old occupation, he said, is creating a reality on the ground that precludes the possibility of a two-state solution. He stopped short of using the word “apartheid,” but warned that the one-state reality that is emerging will create a “separate and unequal” situation, invoking language from the Jim Crow era.

“The settler agenda is defining the future in Israel,” Kerry said. “Their stated purpose is clear: They believe in one state, greater Israel,” he continued, referring to aspirations by extreme conservatives to eventually annex occupied Palestinian territory.

So be honest. You hard liners don't want to give Palestine it's own country.

Kerry’s premise shouldn’t be controversial. It has been U.S. policy for more than four decades that Israeli settlements pose an obstacle to peace with the Palestinians. But what is peculiar about his remarks is their timing. With just three weeks left in office, it is unclear what he hoped to accomplish with the speech. The answer to that is complicated, but it hinges heavily on the election of Donald Trump.

Next month, the Obama administration hands over policymaking authority to a man who has encouraged Israel to build more settlements. The president-elect has also nominated David Friedman, a confidante who has donated to pro-settlement causes, to serve as his ambassador to Israel. In coordination with an Israeli government dominated by politicians who openly disavow the two-state solution, the Trump White House appears poised to reverse decades of bipartisan commitment to Palestinian statehood by greenlighting Israeli settlements.

Why didn't you just say so? You don't want a 2 state solution and you don't give a fuck if the world thinks it's wrong that you are building more and more settlements where the Palestinians are living. Just be honest. It took me long enough to figure this out. You could have just told me. We won't stop you. Maybe we can take on more Palestinian refugees the next 4 years.
Kerry and his boss BHO have seriously blundered regarding Israel.

Kerry might as well pack up and go to Hawaii and start drinking beach cocktails with BHO. Their administration is over. Time to kick back.

In the harshest criticism from a member of the U.S. government against its Israeli ally, Kerry spent more than an hour venting his frustration with continued Israeli settlement construction and laying out parameters for eventual peace. The settlements and the nearly 50-year-old occupation, he said, is creating a reality on the ground that precludes the possibility of a two-state solution. He stopped short of using the word “apartheid,” but warned that the one-state reality that is emerging will create a “separate and unequal” situation, invoking language from the Jim Crow era.

“The settler agenda is defining the future in Israel,” Kerry said. “Their stated purpose is clear: They believe in one state, greater Israel,” he continued, referring to aspirations by extreme conservatives to eventually annex occupied Palestinian territory.

So be honest. You hard liners don't want to give Palestine it's own country.

Kerry’s premise shouldn’t be controversial. It has been U.S. policy for more than four decades that Israeli settlements pose an obstacle to peace with the Palestinians. But what is peculiar about his remarks is their timing. With just three weeks left in office, it is unclear what he hoped to accomplish with the speech. The answer to that is complicated, but it hinges heavily on the election of Donald Trump.

Next month, the Obama administration hands over policymaking authority to a man who has encouraged Israel to build more settlements. The president-elect has also nominated David Friedman, a confidante who has donated to pro-settlement causes, to serve as his ambassador to Israel. In coordination with an Israeli government dominated by politicians who openly disavow the two-state solution, the Trump White House appears poised to reverse decades of bipartisan commitment to Palestinian statehood by greenlighting Israeli settlements.

Why didn't you just say so? You don't want a 2 state solution and you don't give a fuck if the world thinks it's wrong that you are building more and more settlements where the Palestinians are living. Just be honest. It took me long enough to figure this out. You could have just told me. We won't stop you. Maybe we can take on more Palestinian refugees the next 4 years.
Kerry and his boss BHO have seriously blundered regarding Israel.

Kerry might as well pack up and go to Hawaii and start drinking beach cocktails with BHO. Their administration is over. Time to kick back.

What was the blunder? To support the two-state solution along with the rest of the world?

Zionist = a convenient throwaway word for Jew.

Really, that idea would upset the Christian Zionists.

All you talk is meaningless bullshit.

Just a fact. I know, Zionists don't do facts.

Bullshit. That's a fact.

Is that all you have when presented with a fact.

Yes! Wasn't it enough for you?

'This conflict is not about communities in the West Bank... Its about Israel's very right to exist' -- Benjamin Netanyahu - בנימין נ

How does that idiot extrapolate that?

He has read the Hamas charter and watched as Islamic terrorists seek to fulfill that element of Islamist fascism.

How does some idiot not become familiar with the Hamas charter and Islamist ideology when studying events in the Islamic terrorist enclaves of Gaza and the West Bank?

Forum List

Back