Netanyahu's willing Executioners

Yes because the Arabs are not trying to commit Genocide to the Jews as you put it, since 1948 the Israeli State has started every war with the Arabs and neighbouring Countries, except for one that was the Yom Kippur war in 1973, even then it was just Syria and Egypt trying to regain parts of their Country that were taken in war by the Israelis, on top of all that there are some Israeli fanatics who believe in Greater Israel that includes great big slices of Egypt Syria Lebanon and even Iraq, same mentality as the Nazis with Gross Deutchsland project. this is the area where th Zionist fanatics say Israels borderers should be, they are bonkers.
View attachment 988744

I'm not saying Israel are nice cuddly teddy bears here. Mostly it can be summed up like this. Israel wants the whole of Israel for the Jews, the Arabs want it to be totally Muslim. They both want to get rid of the other.

The only difference is the Israel is competent and the Arabs aren't.

I'm not saying Israel are nice cuddly teddy bears here. Mostly it can be summed up like this. Israel wants the whole of Israel for the Jews, the Arabs want it to be totally Muslim. They both want to get rid of the other.

The only difference is the Israel is competent and the Arabs aren't.
At one time Arabs and Jews lived side by side in Palestine but the Arabs were the vast majority, the real problems started when the Zionists declared the State of Israel and flooded the area with Colonialist settlers many from Europe, i can think of two former prime ministers who were Polish and belonged to terrorist gangs when the British were in charge, Israel is also armed to the teeth by the US and other Western Countries and re complicit in Genocide, it's gone too far now Israel is a rogue state and has to go.

At one time Arabs and Jews lived side by side in Palestine but the Arabs were the vast majority, the real problems started when the Zionists declared the State of Israel and flooded the area with Colonialist settlers many from Europe, i can think of two former prime ministers who were Polish and belonged to terrorist gangs when the British were in charge, Israel is also armed to the teeth by the US and other Western Countries and re complicit in Genocide, it's gone too far now Israel is a rogue state and has to go.

The real problem started when Arab leaders told the others to kill and hate Jews.

But the problem is we're where we're at now, and at the point the Arabs want to kill the Jews and have been pumping their narrative so people support them. I get Palestinian flags popping up on facebook all the time, why? Because that's what they're spending their money on.

They attacked Israel knowing their people would get killed, but they also knew it was part of a propaganda campaign. Use people as human shields, take hostages to piss the Israelis off and make them do more extreme things. All of it was calculated.

The real problem started when Arab leaders told the others to kill and hate Jews.

But the problem is we're where we're at now, and at the point the Arabs want to kill the Jews and have been pumping their narrative so people support them. I get Palestinian flags popping up on facebook all the time, why? Because that's what they're spending their money on.

They attacked Israel knowing their people would get killed, but they also knew it was part of a propaganda campaign. Use people as human shields, take hostages to piss the Israelis off and make them do more extreme things. All of it was calculated.
No it started when the Zionist project took over from the Jewish religion, Zionism is a political project more akin to Fascism, many Jews are against that Zionist project but as i said when i started the thread many are sleepwalking into the Genocidal mindset shown by many German people under the Nazi regime.

No it started when the Zionist project took over from the Jewish religion, Zionism is a political project more akin to Fascism, many Jews are against that Zionist project but as i said when i started the thread many are sleepwalking into the Genocidal mindset shown by many German people under the Nazi regime.
You are an ignorant person.

Forum List

Back