Netherlands Banned Fireworks to Punish Citizens for Not Following ChiCom Flu Rules

The Netherlands is one of the countries in the world with the highest quality of life and is rated as one of the freest countries in the world.
That seems to suggest 'good' government and good decisions being made. This particular decision comes off as being quite rational.
It's most likely that the government's decision was obeyed for the most part, while only a minority resisted.

Bravo to the citizens.

And here come the Karens!

The same was in Germany.
Lockdowns, social distancing, QR-codes etc. are weapons of corrupted scum politicians to break the will of citizens to resistance.

Nevertheless the time is coming when liberated peoples and new assembled free courts will talk the language which Covid fascists deserve

gallows-with-rope-and-noose-execution-death-and-justice-symbol-vector-vector-id1220586656

The Netherlands is one of the countries in the world with the highest quality of life and is rated as one of the freest countries in the world.

The former freedom is gone after satanists took over the country

The former freedom is gone after satanists took over the country
People being 'satanists' is a fantasy of the fringe. Satan is a fantasy.
However, there are evil people who have eliminated a very large part of America's freedoms. America is now rated at about 53rd. in the world on freedoms.

So you're mostly right, but you're not being objective on placing the blame.

People being 'satanists' is a fantasy of the fringe. Satan is a fantasy.

Satanism is real and all criminal ' rulers' who supports Scamdemic are hidden satanists.
The Scamdemic - 1984 was exactly described already 40 years ago.
They want to reduce humanity down to 500m

It's a war, satanists against humanity.

Trump, Biden, Putin, Schwab, Fauci, Gates & Co, all are freemasons and satanist

159444.jpg

That seems to suggest 'good' government and good decisions being made. This particular decision comes off as being quite rational.
It's most likely that the government's decision was obeyed for the most part, while only a minority resisted.

The reason for is very simple: The intensive care units in hospitals have a lot to do. It needs not more people in intensive care units because of problems with drunken fireworkers.

Seems rational to anyone who needs an over reaching government to run their lives, eh duck?
Your extreme rightist vision of government has failed the American people. The statistics have spoken loudly on that since very close to the beginning of the Trump regime.

And sadly now, the dogma has become so ingrained in American minds that the truth coming from Trump on the vaccines isn't accepted by your fringe group of denialists. Instead, you dig into your sandbox with more 'duck' talk.
Go play! You've become an annoying diversion to any progress I'm trying to offer here.

The reason for is very simple: The intensive care units in hospitals have a lot to do. It needs not more people in intensive care units because of problems with drunken fireworkers.
Yes, that's a part of the reason.
While some Americans choose death by not heeding Trump's late directions.

Yes, that's a part of the reason.
While some Americans choose death by not heeding Trump's late directions.

Don't speak with me about the worse criminal idiot or worst criminally stupid man Donald Trump. This man wastes everyones time with his narcissistic egocentrism.

Your extreme rightist vision
Freedom from extremist government over reach is not rightist, moron. Your communist vision of how everyone should toe the party line is the reason the world is in the turmoil it is in, moron. But you just keep trolling for your commie masters, I'm sure they appreciate it, duck.

Don't speak with me about the worse criminal idiot or worst criminally stupid man Donald Trump. This man wastes everyones time with his narcissistic egocentrism.
All very true about Trump but credit where credit is due on him eliminating the bulk of the vaccine denialists and bringing the sides closer together on the obvious need to be vaccinated!

I wouldn't accept the 'crazy' here on this board as being in any way representing rational Americans.

You can't help but notice how the antivaxxer faction has gone cold and is nearly wiped out.

Shut up and fuck off!
It's not your f..... business to discuss about the 45th president of the U.S.
Go away from USMB and spread your communist shit in your insane Germany.
We don't need your frigging 'advises' here, you shall continue to ruin Germany, but not the U.S.
USMB is an American server, you're not welcome here, go to DDR 2.0 and poo there.

A farewell gift for you, enjoy together with Scholz & Co your f..... communist song

All very true about Trump but credit where credit is due on him eliminating the bulk of the vaccine denialists and bringing the sides closer together on the obvious need to be vaccinated!

I wouldn't accept the 'crazy' here on this board as being in any way representing rational Americans.

You can't help but notice how the antivaxxer faction has gone cold and is nearly wiped out.

I do not like to wipe out anyones opinion - I like it to be right (although I hate it sometimes to be right). And I heard by the way in the last weeks also a lot of nonsense from "the vaxxer fraction" - whoever this could be. My son for example had very heavy dangerous problems after his last vaccination. I - and he - would prefer there would be a better way - but we don't have a better way. We see only in vaccinations a good way for everyone. So I got this week for next week a date with a nice unknown doctor and a nice unknown nurse and a still unknown vaccine - which is hopefully nice enough and helpful enough - and with my knowledge: "No one is able to fall deeper than in the hands of god!"

By the way dear god: "Thank you for my son! ... and not only for him!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back