Netherlands launches fundraiser after President Donald Trump cuts abortion support

Its not a baby until after its born.
You conservatives don't give a shit after that fetus is actually born.
If it's not a baby until after it is born. . . How do you explain fetal HOMICIDE laws which make it a double murder to kill a pregnant woman?
That Federal law only applies when the pregnant woman intends to give birth.
Otherwise, it's not "murder" until after the fetus is born.
I call it murder when you take the life of an innocent human being. I'm thankful my adopted son was not aborted, and so is he. Why not give that innocent little human being a chance to live like we have?
I'm glad it worked out well for your adopted son. He was lucky that he had someone who could care for him, if not his biological mother and/or father.
There are women who cannot deal with their pregnancies, who failed with contraception, and prefer not to give birth. It's their choice, their bodies, and the non-cognitive fetus or embryo is dependent on that reality.

Why were we funding baby murdering in the Netherlands to begin with? If they want to kill innocents the Netherlands can pay for it
They`re murdering babies? Do the police know about this? Unlike the U.S. those people really don`t care for murder.

If it's not a baby until after it is born. . . How do you explain fetal HOMICIDE laws which make it a double murder to kill a pregnant woman?
I call it murder when you take the life of an innocent human being. I'm thankful my adopted son was not aborted, and so is he. Why not give that innocent little human being a chance to live like we have?
I'm glad it worked out well for your adopted son. He was lucky that he had someone who could care for him, if not his biological mother and/or father.
There are women who cannot deal with their pregnancies, who failed with contraception, and prefer not to give birth. It's their choice, their bodies, and the non-cognitive fetus or embryo is dependent on that reality.
He/she is a human being, you can call it what you want, but he/she deserves a chance at life just like we have. There are a lot of good people that would adopt if it wasn't so hard and expensive. Wonder why so many adopt overseas? Why would anyone prefer death over adoption? And for those who "prefer not to give birth", maybe their baby would prefer not to be slaughtered. That's a very selfish reason to murder a baby.

Kudos to them. Netherlands is always showing what true progression is.
So baby murder is progress?

I learn something new everyday. ..... :thup: ... :cool:

:bsflag:I adopted a baby, did you?

Good for you, but there are too many children in the foster care system as it. Not everyone wants to adopt and it is a long and difficult process to adopt. Many of those children are children of criminals or drug addicts and the other are kids that women just didn't want. If these women would use birth control or as a last resort had an abortion, our foster care system wouldn't be so overloaded.

Providing free birth control along side with safe and accessible abortions ( because birth control isn't a 100% effective) it could keep the number of unwanted pregnancies and children at a low number.

Your son is fortunate to have a found a good home and mad props to you for to make that possible for him. But many babies are not adopted into good homes and grow up in the foster care system where they are moved from home to home and abused. If their birth mothers would have had an abortion they wouldn't have been born to suffer that life.

for those who "prefer not to give birth", maybe their baby would prefer not to be slaughtered. That's a very selfish reason to murder a baby.
One can take the other extreme and say it's very selfish of you to judge others and impose your will on them.
From a legal perspective, it's not murder, and the unborn fetus/embryo knows nothing of its termination.

If you really cared about unfortunate babies, you should focus your concerns on those that are born.
"The United States has the highest first-day death rate in the industrialized world. An estimated 11,300 newborn babies die each year in the United States on the day they are born. This is 50 percent more first-day deaths than all other industrialized countries combined.”

More US babies die on their first day than in 68 other countries, report shows - NBC News

:bsflag:I adopted a baby, did you?

Good for you, but there are too many children in the foster care system as it. Not everyone wants to adopt and it is a long and difficult process to adopt. Many of those children are children of criminals or drug addicts and the other are kids that women just didn't want. If these women would use birth control or as a last resort had an abortion, our foster care system wouldn't be so overloaded.

Providing free birth control along side with safe and accessible abortions ( because birth control isn't a 100% effective) it could keep the number of om unwanted pregnancies and children at a low number.
Yes, I know very well what the process is, and why so many Americans adopt from overseas. Maybe we should make the process a little easier to adopt from our own country, there are a lot of people that want to adopt. I feel for the children in foster care, but wonder how many would say they would rather have been aborted, then given a chance at life? I'm fine with providing free birth control, but not abortion, sorry. But no worries, I'm sure women will still be able to get abortions when they want to.

for those who "prefer not to give birth", maybe their baby would prefer not to be slaughtered. That's a very selfish reason to murder a baby.
One can take the other extreme and say it's very selfish of you to judge others and impose your will on them.
From a legal perspective, it's not murder, and the unborn fetus/embryo knows nothing of its termination.

If you really cared about unfortunate babies, you should focus your concerns on those that are born.
"The United States has the highest first-day death rate in the industrialized world. An estimated 11,300 newborn babies die each year in the United States on the day they are born. This is 50 percent more first-day deaths than all other industrialized countries combined.”

More US babies die on their first day than in 68 other countries, report shows - NBC News
I'm not imposing my will am I , as far as I know abortion is still legal. I have a right to my opinion don't I? I'm not sure how I can save all the newborn babies that die? I give to St.Jude and other charities, tell me how I can save them all, and I'll try real hard. Should all of those babies have been aborted?

We're 20 trillion dollars in debt. Do you really think we should be funding any foreign charities?

Suggest you should write a check if you feel strongly about it.

That's now how lefties work. They claim to support all sorts of causes but go about funding them by forcing others to pay for it. What's worse is they consider that charity and take credit for it as if the money did come out of their pockets voluntarily. More than one has said since they don't oppose taxes paying for certain things, it means the same thing. I've asked but have yet to get a response to the question of if it's such a good idea, why do you wait to be told to fund it?

You've encapsulated what I believe to be the only future that will ensure the survival of our great experiment in individual freedom and limited government. We must ask of any proposal, "Does you idea require mandatory enforcement by armed government agents?" If the answer is yes, keep working on it.

If paying taxes is the same as charity, should't everyone that pays taxes this year get a tax deduction next year for a charitable donation?

In your case, you still aren't a human even having been born.

Ever been to a "Fetus Shower"? Even Liberal women call what they have in those situations as BABY showers.

We're 20 trillion dollars in debt. Do you really think we should be funding any foreign charities?

Suggest you should write a check if you feel strongly about it.

That's now how lefties work. They claim to support all sorts of causes but go about funding them by forcing others to pay for it. What's worse is they consider that charity and take credit for it as if the money did come out of their pockets voluntarily. More than one has said since they don't oppose taxes paying for certain things, it means the same thing. I've asked but have yet to get a response to the question of if it's such a good idea, why do you wait to be told to fund it?

You've encapsulated what I believe to be the only future that will ensure the survival of our great experiment in individual freedom and limited government. We must ask of any proposal, "Does you idea require mandatory enforcement by armed government agents?" If the answer is yes, keep working on it.

If paying taxes is the same as charity, should't everyone that pays taxes this year get a tax deduction next year for a charitable donation?

The taxation of labor is immoral and antithetical to the notion of a free society. Repeal the 16th amendment and we'll still have plenty of revenue to run a federal government that operates within the confines of its enumerated powers. Besides, didn't we outlaw the idea of forcing some men to labor on behalf of others? That's the effective result of our tax on labor.

Until then, I say YES to your idea. Income tax damn well should be a charitable write off.

Wonder if such a notion has ever been tried in the courts???

You are wrong about that.

The laws apply for anytime a "child in the womb" is killed in a criminal act.

If a woman is on her way into a Planned Murderhood clinic with the INTENT of killing her prenatal child. . . you would still be charged with MURDER if you shot her or assaulted her in some other way to cause the death of that child. . . EVEN IF the mother herself survived.

Last edited:
Excellent. That's the way it should work. Individual donations.

Why were we paying for abortions in the Netherlands anyway. It's a wealthy country.
American money does not pay for abortions anywhere. This is just another lie.

According to the OPs article it certainly does. Are you claiming the OP is putting out fake news?
Yes.

So guno is putting out a fake news story. Thanks for confirming how low the left is.

Why were we paying for abortions in the Netherlands anyway. It's a wealthy country.

According to the OPs article it certainly does. Are you claiming the OP is putting out fake news?
Yes.

So guno is putting out a fake news story. Thanks for confirming how low the left is.
Just posted that without paying attention. You are like a little gnat flying around being annoying. Go bother someone else.

Yes.

Just posted that without paying attention. You are like a little gnat flying around being annoying. Go bother someone else.

Put me on ignore if you don't like it. I can post and respond to who ever I want, you regressives don't dictate to me what I can and cannot do. Asshole!

I'm not imposing my will am I , as far as I know abortion is still legal. I have a right to my opinion don't I? I'm not sure how I can save all the newborn babies that die? I give to St.Jude and other charities, tell me how I can save them all, and I'll try real hard. Should all of those babies have been aborted?
St.Jude is a great charity. It would also help to prevent unwanted pregnancies and offer health services to poor teenagers who do get pregnant. That's the mission of Planned Parenthood; abortion is a last-resort option.
Did you read that link i provided?

“Teenage mothers in the U.S. tend to be poorer, less educated, and receive less prenatal care than older mothers. Because of these challenges, babies born to teen mothers are more likely to be low-birthweight and be born prematurely and to die in their first month.
Half of all U.S. pregnancies are unplanned, another complicating factor, the report says. Women whose pregnancies are accidental are much less likely to take good care of themselves and to get thorough prenatal care, from vaccines to vitamins, that can protect the baby and her."

You are wrong about that.
The laws apply for anytime a "child in the womb" is killed in a criminal act.
If a woman is on her way into a Planned Murderhood clinic with the INTENT of killing her prenatal child. . . you would still be charged with MURDER if you shot her or assaulted her in some other way to cause the death of that child. . . EVEN IF the mother herself survived.
Why the emotional misinformation crap like "Planned Murderhood"? Get a grip & learn the facts!
This is text straight from the 2004 Unborn Victims of Violence Act:

(c) Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit the prosecution—
(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law;

Forum List

Back