Neurotic Japanese women hire loser to hang out with them for $ 89.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
This Japanese guy makes a living charging $ 89 to hang out and mostly do nothing.

One restaurant in the video hired him to sit in the restaurant that just opened and pretend to be a customer.

He says other people pay him to tag along when they were getting bad news.

One woman paid him to wear her dead boyfriend's hat while she talked about the dead guy, weirdly he apparently kept the hat. He says his clients are both men and women.

Mainly he seems to accompany single women when they want to go out to eat or to an event and they don't want to go alone.

He just sits quietly and only responds when spoken to. He's like a service cat you can take out to eat.

Only $80-odd bucks to sit and listen to some random woman drone on and on, no thanks.....It does look like he eats good. ;)

He just sits quietly and only responds when spoken to. He's like a service cat you can take out to eat.

Sounds better than most dates I've ever been on. I wonder if he's planning to franchise?

This Japanese guy makes a living charging $ 89 to hang out and mostly do nothing.

One restaurant in the video hired him to sit in the restaurant that just opened and pretend to be a customer.

He says other people pay him to tag along when they were getting bad news.

One woman paid him to wear her dead boyfriend's hat while she talked about the dead guy, weirdly he apparently kept the hat. He says his clients are both men and women.

Mainly he seems to accompany single women when they want to go out to eat or to an event and they don't want to go alone.

Only $80-odd bucks to sit and listen to some random woman drone on and on, no thanks.....It does look like he eats good. ;)

I guess there's more to being a gigolo than having a long schlong.

Forum List

Back