Nevada Dem Loses His Lib Mind!…. Shows Up For Interview Shirtless

"The Left" isn't a hive-mind.

I beg to differ, do you have a link?

He's a liberal, the only link he's got is stuck in his (_o_)...:eek:
Aw, jeez......another Limbaugh-style......

eusa_doh.gif

they are just dehumanizing democrats.

They jsut got through saying a 70 something woman with a Hugely high pressure job must be lying about a medical condition.

they dont see democrats as human beings

God, if I had to defend every democrat or conservative of my party, I'd go insane.

How do you guys do it?

I don't even know who the fuck that is, so why should I care about him. He has no ties to me.

it's a miracle that you and deany didn't call the OP a racist
....When he pretty-obviously is overly-excited by some Black-dude.....stripped-to-the-waist.

:eusa_whistle:

God, if I had to defend every democrat or conservative of my party, I'd go insane.

How do you guys do it?

I don't even know who the fuck that is, so why should I care about him. He has no ties to me.

it's a miracle that you and deany didn't call the OP a racist

We have enough racists on this board to keep me from just wildly throwing the term around.

The people I call racist are the type that will my racist comment for half a second before going right back to trying to point out with "facts and statistics" on how the black man is an inferior species and the cause of most violence in America."

There's a lot of them types on this board. You're one of them if I recall correctly.

How do you guys do it?

When the Left stops their hypocritical ways, I will stop posting this crap.

Why is anyone here accountable for anything this guy nobody heard of may have done?

Looks like a typical liberal nutjob.

A month in GITMO getting his balls fried might do the trick for the nut.

How do you guys do it?

When the Left stops their hypocritical ways, I will stop posting this crap.

Well, at least we've gotten you to acknowledge that it's crap. That's a good first step in your deprogramming.

Thank god the Pub Propaganda Machine is around to find and organize this minutia for you chuckleheads. And make you think it's politics.

hey Frankie how come when your buddy Dudley puts up his minutia you are in the thread supporting him?.....just thought i would ask.....

Please explain to me how the political spectrum "the left" is any more hive-mind than "the right".

You can't. Neither are hive-minds. It's not one great big entity.

So who is the one full of gif now?

the far left and right might as well have cybernetic implants.....and call themselves the Borg....

the polls show nearly 80 percent of republicans show EXPLICIT racism

as your boyfriend Dean would say.....:link: ......explicit racism means that the person treats minorities like shit.....i live around many Mexicans and Republicans and i dont see EXPLICIT racism here like you claim....even when the Mexicans are not around....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back