Never A Dull Moment From This Girl

"Incredible" is the right word, inasmuch as it means "unbelievable".

No one knows what the liar is actually worth but they all agree it's way less than he likes to pretend in his little fantasy world. And it's been estimated that if he simply put all that Fred money into investments and shut the hell up, he'd be worth more than he is, especially after all those bankruptcies that "didn't happen".

He did put the Fred money into investments, you dolt! How do you think he built his empire?

I'm amused by you leftists that think a bankruptcy signifies failure. Bankruptcy is simply another tool to be used by people who are in business. There are times when they simply make sense and you're an idiot if you don't file. But you wouldn't understand that...would you, Pogo? You're not a risk taker. You're one of those people who sits on your couch playing it safe and then whines about how those who took risks and had them pay off...are making too much money!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. When I start a business one of my prime goals is "go bankrupt". Cultish self-delusion. Yeah sorry I don't make a practice of fucking over those who invested in me, or stiffing those I owe and then just telling them "so sue me". That's the stuff of scumbaggery.

Like you've ever started a business in your life, Pogo!

I can say that I never went bankrupt.

Rump says exactly the same thing. The difference is, when I say it I'm not lying.

Trump had businesses that went bankrupt, Pogo. He himself has always been solvent. I know this kind of stuff confuses people like you who've never owned one business let alone dozens but it's not uncommon at all for someone who starts multiple new businesses to have some succeed and some fail. The reason you keep them separate as their own corporations is so that you DON'T have your failures sabotage your successes!

As for you never going bankrupt? Of course you haven't! You've never risked your own time and money starting up a company. You're a drone. People like you work for others.
Ya know what happens when you "have a business that went bankrupt"?

YOU failed and screwed everyone that worked with or for you

He did put the Fred money into investments, you dolt! How do you think he built his empire?

I'm amused by you leftists that think a bankruptcy signifies failure. Bankruptcy is simply another tool to be used by people who are in business. There are times when they simply make sense and you're an idiot if you don't file. But you wouldn't understand that...would you, Pogo? You're not a risk taker. You're one of those people who sits on your couch playing it safe and then whines about how those who took risks and had them pay off...are making too much money!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. When I start a business one of my prime goals is "go bankrupt". Cultish self-delusion. Yeah sorry I don't make a practice of fucking over those who invested in me, or stiffing those I owe and then just telling them "so sue me". That's the stuff of scumbaggery.

Rump says exactly the same thing. The difference is, when I say it I'm not lying.

Trump had businesses that went bankrupt, Pogo. He himself has always been solvent. I know this kind of stuff confuses people like you who've never owned one business let alone dozens but it's not uncommon at all for someone who starts multiple new businesses to have some succeed and some fail. The reason you keep them separate as their own corporations is so that you DON'T have your failures sabotage your successes!

As for you never going bankrupt? Of course you haven't! You've never risked your own time and money starting up a company. You're a drone. People like you work for others.

Donald Trump has owned or operated over 500 businesses in his lifetime. That means he had one bankruptcy for every 100 businesses he operated. Find me another business person with that kind of record. Mind you, most of his bankruptcies happened during a recession when a lot of businesses were doing the same.

Only government agencies never go bankrupt, moron. What they do is treat their customers like shit and continue to shit on the taxpayers.

How did you screw them? They all got paid for every hour they worked.

What I can't understand is why these people want to make our country like every other country of their desire instead of just moving to one of those glorious places. The problem is there is only one USA. Once they F this place up by turning into all the others, there is no other USA to move to after we realize our mistake.

Corporate America is fucking-up the United States.

And this is from a Welfare Queen...

Failure is almost a given when you start multiple businesses. The number of "successful" business people who failed repeatedly before they got it right overwhelms those who have never failed! It's the risk and the reward of starting your own business...something that obviously you know as much about as Pogo!

"Incredible" is the right word, inasmuch as it means "unbelievable".

No one knows what the liar is actually worth but they all agree it's way less than he likes to pretend in his little fantasy world. And it's been estimated that if he simply put all that Fred money into investments and shut the hell up, he'd be worth more than he is, especially after all those bankruptcies that "didn't happen".

Trump had businesses that went bankrupt, Pogo. He himself has always been solvent.

Distinctions without differences aside, you surely don't know that. What's your source? You have his tax returns? Don't think so.

I know this kind of stuff confuses people like you who've never owned one business let alone dozens but it's not uncommon at all for someone who starts multiple new businesses to have some succeed and some fail. The reason you keep them separate as their own corporations is so that you DON'T have your failures sabotage your successes!

Actually I've been working for myself for some 35 years so this is yet more babble you have no way to know. But this thread is not about me. Now you owe me a nickel.

But while we're collecting nickels why don't you tell us what else you "know" that you have no way to know? How about the next Powerball number? I'll give you a cut. I'll even waive the nickels.

Failure is almost a given when you start multiple businesses. The number of "successful" business people who failed repeatedly before they got it right overwhelms those who have never failed! It's the risk and the reward of starting your own business...something that obviously you know as much about as Pogo!

Sure they are. Happens all the time. But what doesn't happen all the time is for the bankruptee to sit in front of a camera and lie about it.

Only government agencies never go bankrupt, moron. What they do is treat their customers like shit and continue to shit on the taxpayers.

Government has "customers" now? What are they selling?

Sure they are. Happens all the time. But what doesn't happen all the time is for the bankruptee to sit in front of a camera and lie about it.
When did he do that?

Government has "customers" now? What are they selling?
They certainly don't treat us like customers. They treat us like something they want to wipe off their shoe. Yet here you are whining that some people had to get a new job because their private employer went bankrupt. Oh boo hoo!

When did he do that?

Thanks for taking the bait.

"What am I saying" --- exactly. In his mental derangement Rump the self-delusionist actually believes that all he has to do is "say" something and it becomes retroactive history. That's why he keeps babbling on and on and on and on and on like a frickin' meth head.

There's another, better one where he's in a sit-down intervew --- also on Fox, I don't remember who it was (is there a "Neil" somebody on FNC?) --- where his weasel-wording consists of interrupting the interviewer with outbursts of "excuse me! excuse me!" to shut him up so he can go on with Snow Job.

Is she talking about people losing their jobs to robots having more personal time
for art and flying in outer space again?

Unemployed Spacemen.

What an awesome fantasy.

AOC lives rent free in the vacant skulls of Trumpians.

She is one of 435 congressmen and thus provides the comic relief we need.

She is to the Left what Sarah Palin is to the Right. Insignificant, outrageous and dismissable

The one problem I have with that statement which no one else has ever mentioned is that history shows us that artists who do not have any work or struggle in their lives create crappy art. So no, being "freed" from responsibility to "be creative" is a shit idea on THAT score, too.

I think she is a moron

and people are giving her to much importance

she is a clown.....here now....gone forever!:dunno:

Sadly, no idea in politics EVER completely dies and disappears once it's been said, so even if people wise up and broom this arrogant little twit, her BS will just keep coming back like acid reflux on Taco Tuesday.

Well AOC says you will be replaced by a robot.

I hear AOC can get you a job as a Spaceman though.

Which brings up another topic.

Is it racist to hate a robot?

“They will not replace us!”

“They will not replace us!”

This shit is transparent as the day is long.

Yep, just like your participation in this topic.

I'm really not a participant. I'm more like the psychoanalyst.

Really? What a coincidence, I'm actually an astronaut.

Glad to meetchya, I'm a brain surgeon and taxi driver. I like to operate while I drive.

Speciesist, maybe.

Yeah sure he did. I did too. Hell, this is the internets, we all did that in the '80s.

Oh, so you have your own personal jet and several successful television shows?

There's no such thing as a "successful television show".

If you have nothing more than a stake in the most insidious and mindless propaganda-hypnosis device ever invented, then you're pretty much a failure.

No, television shows pay pretty good money. A few years ago I started watching the show The Big Bang Theory. I had years of episodes to catch up on. Anyway I became very interested in the show and looked up the actors. Turns out each main actor is getting paid well over a million dollars an episode. Then they get other perks like for reruns and things like that.

You can't afford that kind of payroll unless you're bringing in the big bucks. Trump's shows were very popular, particularly The Apprentice. I never watched it because I'm not into reality shows. They're all fake to me, but many other people did.

That's just it --- "making money" is not a measure of "success". It means you're exploiting people's weaknesses. A snake oil salesman who completes transactions of his bogus bottle and makes it out of town to victimize somebody else, is not a "success". That's what we call a "parasite". No redeeming social value in so-called "reality shows" --- which are "reality" in the same sense that thirteen people standing around all buried on their little snarkphones are using "social" media.

Nothing like deliberately calling something its own opposite. The verbal equivalent of "thin-crust pizza" and "chicken wings". Here, have a shit sandwich, it's "good".

Making money means that you're exploiting people's weaknesses? People get up and go to businesses that they own each and every day where they make money providing goods or services that people need. You obviously don't understand that concept because it's obvious that you've never owned your own business.

Funny, I usually like it when people "exploit" my weakness by offering an accessible way to handle things which I can't provide myself.

Just too funny how this 28 year-old makes right-wingers' heads explode lolol!

Just too funny how laughing at this 28-year-old makes left-loons' heads explode. "LOLOL"

Of course, what's really funny is how she's "this 28-year-old" now, but last year, she was the person leftists thought was so smart and wonderful we HAD to have her making decisions for us.

Yeah?

Who said that? Link? Quote? Anything?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand CUE crickets.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the crickets continue.

AOC is not a moron. The Democrat Party is fully invested in everything she says and stands for. They are just using her to test the waters of America to see if they can push Socialism on everyone.

She’s not very original. Death to capitalism comrades.

2F85EC54-36E1-4EF3-B682-A29626D03EFD.jpeg
193A0DFC-65CB-480C-81C1-9571F4C988DC.jpeg
3145D6C6-A5B1-42D4-B5F1-AC7DF411D197.jpeg
75AB81B6-D398-4A10-A79E-45E14BF20048.jpeg

Forum List

Back