Never A Dull Moment From This Girl

Do you still get a tingle in your leg for Obama
Bin Lying?

She also accepted $10
Million from Netflix for a documentary on her.

images

Did she give 90% of what she made last year, and will she give 90% again this coming year, to the IRS?

Let's see those tax returns!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

She could not give 90% of her $27K and continue to live in NYC. How do you live in NYC on that little "declared" income? Manhattan? Bronx? Anybody?

View attachment 249648

Yet she could afford $10,000 for her SOTU outfit.

FACT CHECK: Did Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Wear a $7,600 Ensemble to the State of the Union Address?

*****SMILE*****

and yet when Rump does that y'all get this big stain on the front of your pants.

Do you still get a tingle in your leg for Obama
Bin Lying?

She also accepted $10
Million from Netflix for a documentary on her.

images

Did she give 90% of what she made last year, and will she give 90% again this coming year, to the IRS?

Let's see those tax returns!

*****CHUCKLE*****

She could not give 90% of her $27K and continue to live in NYC. How do you live in NYC on that little "declared" income? Manhattan? Bronx? Anybody?

View attachment 249648

Yet she could afford $10,000 for her SOTU outfit.

FACT CHECK: Did Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Wear a $7,600 Ensemble to the State of the Union Address?

*****SMILE*****

and yet when Rump does that y'all get this big stain on the front of your pants.

Do you still smoke mushrooms?

Figure out how the quote function works, Hunior.

Well AOC says you will be replaced by a robot.

I hear AOC can get you a job as a Spaceman though.

Which brings up another topic.

Is it racist to hate a robot?

“They will not replace us!”

“They will not replace us!”

This shit is transparent as the day is long.

Yep, just like your participation in this topic.

I'm really not a participant. I'm more like the psychoanalyst.

Really? What a coincidence, I'm actually an astronaut.

Glad to meetchya, I'm a brain surgeon and taxi driver. I like to operate while I drive.

It goes without saying that this twit has no clue.

Capitalism REQUIRES that the capitalist provide something of value that the marketplace (that is to say, PEOPLE) are willing to pay for, in order to succeed and grow Rich.

Bill Gates didn't get Rich by taking money from Poor people, and his accumulation of wealth was at nobody's "expense." He created a cornucopia of computer-based products that people were willing to pay a lot of money for - not because they are forced to, but because they believe that his products are worth MORE THAN the money they pay to obtain them. He gets rich, and his customers generally become more productive. Win/Win.

Donald Trump didn't grow rich by stealing from people, but rather by developing projects that investors, lenders and consumers WANTED, and were willing to pay to get into. In the course of. making himself rich, he made tens of thousands of people happy. And of course, you can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs, eh?

Gates plagiarized the CP/M system and Rump's accomplishment was standing still while Daddy handed him umpteen million bucks Fred had scammed off the government.

There's your "eggs".

Oh please! Fred Trump wasn't even in the same league as his son when it comes to building a real estate empire! Did Fred Trump help his son? Of course. Did Trump do incredible things from that point on? Obviously! You look like an ass trying to claim otherwise!

"Incredible" is the right word, inasmuch as it means "unbelievable".

No one knows what the liar is actually worth but they all agree it's way less than he likes to pretend in his little fantasy world. And it's been estimated that if he simply put all that Fred money into investments and shut the hell up, he'd be worth more than he is, especially after all those bankruptcies that "didn't happen".

He did put the Fred money into investments, you dolt! How do you think he built his empire?

I'm amused by you leftists that think a bankruptcy signifies failure. Bankruptcy is simply another tool to be used by people who are in business. There are times when they simply make sense and you're an idiot if you don't file. But you wouldn't understand that...would you, Pogo? You're not a risk taker. You're one of those people who sits on your couch playing it safe and then whines about how those who took risks and had them pay off...are making too much money!

Oh please! Fred Trump wasn't even in the same league as his son when it comes to building a real estate empire! Did Fred Trump help his son? Of course. Did Trump do incredible things from that point on? Obviously! You look like an ass trying to claim otherwise!

No one knows what the liar is actually worth but they all agree it's way less than he likes to pretend in his little fantasy world. And it's been estimated that if he simply put all that Fred money into investments and shut the hell up, he'd be worth more than he is, especially after all those bankruptcies that "didn't happen".

The guy owned or operated over 500 businesses in his lifetime. It's not hard to believe his wealth when he filed bankruptcy once every 100 businesses he operated. Find me anybody else that has that ratio of bankruptcies. Mind you none were ever personal--only professional.

The Definitive Net Worth Of Donald Trump

Yeah sure he did. I did too. Hell, this is the internets, we all did that in the '80s.

Oh, so you have your own personal jet and several successful television shows?

There's no such thing as a "successful television show".

If you have nothing more than a stake in the most insidious and mindless propaganda-hypnosis device ever invented, then you're pretty much a failure.

No, television shows pay pretty good money. A few years ago I started watching the show The Big Bang Theory. I had years of episodes to catch up on. Anyway I became very interested in the show and looked up the actors. Turns out each main actor is getting paid well over a million dollars an episode. Then they get other perks like for reruns and things like that.

You can't afford that kind of payroll unless you're bringing in the big bucks. Trump's shows were very popular, particularly The Apprentice. I never watched it because I'm not into reality shows. They're all fake to me, but many other people did.

She’s drunk with power and doesn’t realize there are consequences to spouting your mouth off when you don’t know of what you speak
like napoleon once said, if your enemy is busy making mistakes, don't stop them.

Capitalism REQUIRES that the capitalist provide something of value that the marketplace (that is to say, PEOPLE) are willing to pay for, in order to succeed and grow Rich.

Bill Gates didn't get Rich by taking money from Poor people, and his accumulation of wealth was at nobody's "expense." He created a cornucopia of computer-based products that people were willing to pay a lot of money for - not because they are forced to, but because they believe that his products are worth MORE THAN the money they pay to obtain them. He gets rich, and his customers generally become more productive. Win/Win.

Donald Trump didn't grow rich by stealing from people, but rather by developing projects that investors, lenders and consumers WANTED, and were willing to pay to get into. In the course of. making himself rich, he made tens of thousands of people happy. And of course, you can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs, eh?

Gates plagiarized the CP/M system and Rump's accomplishment was standing still while Daddy handed him umpteen million bucks Fred had scammed off the government.

There's your "eggs".

He did put the Fred money into investments, you dolt! How do you think he built his empire?

I'm amused by you leftists that think a bankruptcy signifies failure. Bankruptcy is simply another tool to be used by people who are in business. There are times when they simply make sense and you're an idiot if you don't file. But you wouldn't understand that...would you, Pogo? You're not a risk taker. You're one of those people who sits on your couch playing it safe and then whines about how those who took risks and had them pay off...are making too much money!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. When I start a business one of my prime goals is "go bankrupt". Cultish self-delusion. Yeah sorry I don't make a practice of fucking over those who invested in me, or stiffing those I owe and then just telling them "so sue me". That's the stuff of scumbaggery.

The guy owned or operated over 500 businesses in his lifetime. It's not hard to believe his wealth when he filed bankruptcy once every 100 businesses he operated. Find me anybody else that has that ratio of bankruptcies. Mind you none were ever personal--only professional.

Yeah sure he did. I did too. Hell, this is the internets, we all did that in the '80s.

If you have nothing more than a stake in the most insidious and mindless propaganda-hypnosis device ever invented, then you're pretty much a failure.

No, television shows pay pretty good money. A few years ago I started watching the show The Big Bang Theory. I had years of episodes to catch up on. Anyway I became very interested in the show and looked up the actors. Turns out each main actor is getting paid well over a million dollars an episode. Then they get other perks like for reruns and things like that.

You can't afford that kind of payroll unless you're bringing in the big bucks. Trump's shows were very popular, particularly The Apprentice. I never watched it because I'm not into reality shows. They're all fake to me, but many other people did.

That's just it --- "making money" is not a measure of "success". It means you're exploiting people's weaknesses. A snake oil salesman who completes transactions of his bogus bottle and makes it out of town to victimize somebody else, is not a "success". That's what we call a "parasite". No redeeming social value in so-called "reality shows" --- which are "reality" in the same sense that thirteen people standing around all buried on their little snarkphones while oblivious to each others' physical presence, are using "social" media.

Nothing like deliberately calling something its own opposite. The verbal equivalent of "thin-crust pizza" and "chicken wings". Here, have a shit sandwich, it's "good".

Last edited:

There's your "eggs".

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. When I start a business one of my prime goals is "go bankrupt". Cultish self-delusion. Yeah sorry I don't make a practice of fucking over those who invested in me, or stiffing those I owe and then just telling them "so sue me". That's the stuff of scumbaggery.

Like you've ever started a business in your life, Pogo!

That's just it --- "making money" is not a measure of "success". It means you're exploiting people's weaknesses. A snake oil salesman who completes transactions of his bogus bottle and makes it out of town to victimize somebody else, is not a "success". That's what we call a "parasite". No redeeming social value in so-called "reality shows" --- which are "reality" in the same sense that thirteen people standing around all buried on their little snarkphones are using "social" media.

Nothing like deliberately calling something its own opposite. The verbal equivalent of "thin-crust pizza" and "chicken wings". Here, have a shit sandwich, it's "good".

Making money means that you're exploiting people's weaknesses? People get up and go to businesses that they own each and every day where they make money providing goods or services that people need. You obviously don't understand that concept because it's obvious that you've never owned your own business.

There's your "eggs".

Like you've ever started a business in your life, Pogo!

I can say that I never went bankrupt.

Rump says exactly the same thing. The difference is, when I say it I'm not lying.

That's just it --- "making money" is not a measure of "success". It means you're exploiting people's weaknesses. A snake oil salesman who completes transactions of his bogus bottle and makes it out of town to victimize somebody else, is not a "success". That's what we call a "parasite". No redeeming social value in so-called "reality shows" --- which are "reality" in the same sense that thirteen people standing around all buried on their little snarkphones are using "social" media.

Making money means that you're exploiting people's weaknesses? People get up and go to businesses that they own each and every day where they make money providing goods or services that people need. You obviously don't understand that concept because it's obvious that you've never owned your own business.

Maybe you should read the context before you jump into somebody else's exchange. We're talking about TV shows there. Nothing on commercial television has ever delivered anything that people "need".

That's just it --- "making money" is not a measure of "success". It means you're exploiting people's weaknesses. A snake oil salesman who completes transactions of his bogus bottle and makes it out of town to victimize somebody else, is not a "success". That's what we call a "parasite". No redeeming social value in so-called "reality shows" --- which are "reality" in the same sense that thirteen people standing around all buried on their little snarkphones while oblivious to each others' physical presence, are using "social" media.

Of course money is a measure of success. It's not the same as ripping people off. That's called theft.

Maybe you should read the context before you jump into somebody else's exchange. We're talking about TV shows there. Nothing on commercial television has ever delivered anything that people "need".

However they produce things that people want, just like musicians, actors, sports, restaurants.

She's 100% correct.
Why is no one surprised that you defend her?

She's paying her staff a living wage. You guys get above 0c yet?

Given the games her chief of staff has apparently been playing with the money, I don't think you want to bring up the "wonders" of Occasional Cortex's staff. Also, see us in a few months, when all of her older, experienced staffers have quit because they don't enjoy taking pay cuts to make Little Miss Luxury Apartment look good.

She's paying her staff a living wage. Whats wrong with that?

If Socialist policies are so fantastic, why do those espousing them so often lie about them?

Socialist policies such as how we pay for police, fire, and infrastructure?

"Any government is socialism! If you don't like socialism, you have to want anarchy! I will impose my asinine binary choices on you!"

Look up "socialism". Then consider HARD whether you have ever said anything that could be considered a contribution to the conversation.

No, the US Government uses socialist ideals, ie; putting all money collected in one pot to pay bills.

If Socialist policies are so fantastic, why do those espousing them so often lie about them?

Socialist policies such as how we pay for police, fire, and infrastructure?

And highways. And the internet and the electrical grid and GPS. And telephones and before that the telegraph, and the railroads.... and the military... the national weather service.... national parks.... libraries.... the FAA so we don't have planes flying into each other...

Yeah, we need to just go live in caves and forage for nuts and berries.
Wrong, you dumb fuck, the government doesn't pay for the internet or the electrical grid. It also didn't pay for the railroads. Those are totally private. Now, if I was a jackass like you, I would hound you for the next 2 years about how you got that totally wrong.

Perhaps in your country, Canada, but in the US all of those "private" companies receive subsidies.

Forum List

Back