🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Never Ending Shooting In Chicago.How Are They Going To Build The Obama Library?

i wonder how many sq ft will be devoted to the Obama Hall of International accomplishments

Broom closet and it'll be half full
what about the hall of Hillarys embarrassing moments? Hmm, they may need to build another wing

She won't have a presidential library :lmao:
what about a presidential ladies room stall?

No doubt unisex
i heard they are already building the Alexandria Cortez Hall Of Greatness. but I hear it will only take 3 hours to build.

:huh1: Again, we have another round of shootings in Chicago. Looks like this will never stop, well maybe when winter comes and its too cold to shoot bullets.
But for now, what about the 1200 sq foot Obama Library? How are they going to build it with dozens of stray bullets spraying all over the place?
Anyone wanna guess how many contractors are just dying to build this place?
\:abgg2q.jpg:

I don't know were some of these CHICAGO residences are located but they all have different 'neighborhood' names. I'd have no problem living in any of these areas.

0001_957466577_medium.jpg

4c451ca86b3af47e4514f3c52e327450l-m0xd-w480_h480_q80.jpg

lofts-amenity-exterior-pool2.jpg

This one even comes with an AMERICAN flag--in CHICAGO

Exterior.jpg

15e863d5ff1e17fe32643f179583a501.jpg

E2ExteriorComplete-2.jpg

chicago-single-family-homes-for-sale_846.jpg

wicker_park_new_construction_real_estate_640.jpg

WEB-best-places-hyde-park2.jpg

luxury_chicago_apartment_640.jpg
FYI, Chicago is a really big city with nice parts and not so nice parts. You posted pics of the nice parts where the rich White folk live. The poor Black folk live in the not so nice parts where the shootings happen.

You forgot one word.....Rich White "Democrats." The poor democrats on the South and West side are ignored by the rich democrats except for one day every two years, in November, when they are hauled out of their crime infested neighborhoods to vote more power to the rich white democrats...

:huh1: Again, we have another round of shootings in Chicago. Looks like this will never stop, well maybe when winter comes and its too cold to shoot bullets.
But for now, what about the 1200 sq foot Obama Library? How are they going to build it with dozens of stray bullets spraying all over the place?
Anyone wanna guess how many contractors are just dying to build this place?
\:abgg2q.jpg:

More than St. Louis or Detroit?
St. Louis Named A 'Murder Capital Of America'

St. Louis, another city run by democrats .... since 1949....

Forum List

Back