Never tell me America is racist: An open letter to protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never tell me America is racist.

Do you see how many white people are protesting with you? Do you see how many white cops are showing solidarity with you?

NEVER tell me America is racist.

Ask any black person who lived during the civil rights era. They didn't have white support, if they did, it was minimal support at most. They did not have a broad coalition of support you do now in the 1950s and '60s.

Not only do you have the support of hundreds of millions of white people all across America, but the WHOLE WORLD has also come to stand behind you. I will stand behind you.

But never tell me America is racist.
Hi... I'm representing the Red and Yellow voice right now. The Indian removal acts haven't been repealed and removed from the legal code, and even the Chinese Exlcusion act is still on the legal code; so repealed might mean that they just reheard the law, but kept the law on the books.
Yes, I know Kormac, because you obviously don't deserve the title of a Templar, and yes, I am a hereditary Teutonic Knight and have Templar ancestors, but as I was saying, I completely disagree too, concerning the ongoing Chinese Exclusion and Indian removal acts; agreeing that those laws must be removed from the United States' legal code.

Do you see how many white people are protesting with you? Do you see how many white cops are showing solidarity with you?

Ask any black person who lived during the civil rights era. They didn't have white support, if they did, it was minimal support at most. They did not have a broad coalition of support you do now in the 1950s and '60s.

Not only do you have the support of hundreds of millions of white people all across America, but the WHOLE WORLD has also come to stand behind you. I will stand behind you.

Hate to break it to you....America is racist. Its even in the original document used to form it.
You don't have my support.
Thats great. I'll get me a jock strap.

Hi... I'm representing the Red and Yellow voice right now. The Indian removal acts haven't been repealed and removed from the legal code, and even the Chinese Exlcusion act is still on the legal code; so repealed might mean that they just reheard the law, but kept the law on the books.
Yes, I know Kormac, because you obviously don't deserve the title of a Templar, and yes, I am a hereditary Teutonic Knight and have Templar ancestors, but as I was saying, I completely disagree too, concerning the ongoing Chinese Exclusion and Indian removal acts; agreeing that those laws must be removed from the United States' legal code.
Somehow that isnt racism. "Oh we just forgot to take the laws off the books."

Somehow that isnt racism. "Oh we just forgot to take the laws off the books."

Even today, although all its constituent sections have long been repealed, Chapter 7 of Title 8 of the United States Code is headed "Exclusion of Chinese".[44] It is the only chapter of the 15 chapters in Title 8 (Aliens and Nationality) that is completely focused on a specific nationality or ethnic group. Like the following Chapter 8, "The Cooly Trade", it consists entirely of statutes that are noted as "Repealed" or "Omitted".

On June 18, 2012, the United States House of Representatives passed H.Res. 683, a resolution which had been introduced by Congresswoman Judy Chu, that formally expresses the regret of the House of Representatives for the Chinese Exclusion Act, an act which imposed almost total restrictions on Chinese immigration and naturalization and denied Chinese-Americans basic freedoms because of their ethnicity.[45] S.Res. 201, a similar resolution, had been approved by the U.S. Senate in October 2011.[46]

Thats correct. So the claim of someone being a christian doesnt mean they arent a racist. Look at you inserting your foot in your mouth again.

Lol. Look at how I got you to make my own argument for me.

You lose.

Hate to break it to you....America is racist. Its even in the original document used to form it.
Hence the amendments abolishing slavery passed later. Of course slavery should never have been brought to this country in the first place.
Slavery was abolished and Jim Crow took its place.
It’s not 1950 anymore.
Who said it was?

You. "America is still racist as it's ever been" or something.

That implies we are still living in the 1950s.

Hence the amendments abolishing slavery passed later. Of course slavery should never have been brought to this country in the first place.
Slavery was abolished and Jim Crow took its place.
It’s not 1950 anymore.
Who said it was?

You. "America is still racist as it's ever been" or something.

That implies we are still living in the 1950s.
You lose again.

Me: " Hate to break it to you....America is racist. "

When did your argument become that america was racist?

Looks like your 0-47 against me.

Lol. Only you see this as a game.

I invite you to show me where you invalidated my argument, amidst the 46 other times you claimed to have bested me in a debate.

Looks like you can't.

When did your argument become that america was racist?

Looks like your 0-47 against me.

Lol. Only you see this as a game.

I invite you to show me where you invalidated my argument, amidst the 46 other times you claimed to have bested me in a debate.

Looks like you can't.
I already did invalidate your argument. I made you change it to agree with my assertion that america is in fact racist. You even said so.

You lose again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back