Never tell me America is racist: An open letter to protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never tell me America is racist.

Do you see how many white people are protesting with you? Do you see how many white cops are showing solidarity with you?

NEVER tell me America is racist.

Ask any black person who lived during the civil rights era. They didn't have white support, if they did, it was minimal support at most. They did not have a broad coalition of support you do now in the 1950s and '60s.

Not only do you have the support of hundreds of millions of white people all across America, but the WHOLE WORLD has also come to stand behind you. I will stand behind you.

But never tell me America is racist.
Hate to break it to you....America is racist. Its even in the original document used to form it.
Hence the amendments abolishing slavery passed later. Of course slavery should never have been brought to this country in the first place.
Slavery was abolished and Jim Crow took its place.
It’s not 1950 anymore.
Who said it was?

You. "America is still racist as it's ever been" or something.

That implies we are still living in the 1950s.
That was me.
See, he is Samuel L. Jackson. I am Lawrence Fishburne.
(See what I did there?)

Do you see how many white people are protesting with you? Do you see how many white cops are showing solidarity with you?

NEVER tell me America is racist.

Ask any black person who lived during the civil rights era. They didn't have white support, if they did, it was minimal support at most. They did not have a broad coalition of support you do now in the 1950s and '60s.

Not only do you have the support of hundreds of millions of white people all across America, but the WHOLE WORLD has also come to stand behind you. I will stand behind you.

But never tell me America is racist.
Hate to break it to you....America is racist. Its even in the original document used to form it.
Hence the amendments abolishing slavery passed later. Of course slavery should never have been brought to this country in the first place.
Slavery was abolished and Jim Crow took its place.
It’s not 1950 anymore.
Who said it was?

You. "America is still racist as it's ever been" or something.

That implies we are still living in the 1950s.
That was me.
See, he is Samuel L. Jackson. I am Lawrence Fishburne.
(See what I did there?)
Temp was getting emotional and confused. He cant even keep track of who he is disagreeing or agreeing with.

America is as racist now as its ever been.

LOL.

These responses are pure hilarity!
You made yourself look like a fool. :)

Oh did I?

How?
You claimed I said something I never said in addition to agreeing with me that being a christian didnt mean you couldnt be a racist. Thats how. :)

agreeing that those laws must be removed from the United States' legal code.

Why do they need to be removed from the code if they have been repealed or struck down by the Supreme Court?

Or are you dumb enough to think that as long as they exist as text on paper that they are still enforceable?

Last edited:
agreeing that those laws must be removed from the United States' legal code.

Why do they need to be removed from the code if they have been repealed or struck down bu the Supreme Court?

Or are you dumb enough to think that as long as they exist as text on paper that they are still enforceable?

"Why do they need to be removed from the code if they have been repealed or struck down bu the Supreme Court?"

What kind of dumb ass question is that?

LOL.

These responses are pure hilarity!
Did you get my joke?
I thought that was pretty good.
Hes too busy trying to save face at this point.

Lol. At least I know my face from my backside.
I dont believe you do. You dont even know who youre talking to half the time.

Temp was getting emotional and confused. He cant even keep track of who he is disagreeing or agreeing with.

You agree with him, he agrees with you, therefore any sentiment you express is his as well.

Therefore I am disagreeing with both of you.
I wont allow you to restructure your point. You lose. Again.

I am curious to know at what point you think you won this debate?

Care to elaborate?

The accusations of racism is even moreso.
I live with it every day.
It was under control for a while, but it's back.
We have made no progress.
Then lets take the nation down.
The accusations of racism is even moreso.
I live with it every day.
It was under control for a while, but it's back.
We have made no progress.
The cities are yours if you want them. Show everyone what you got. Stop talking. Start building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back