Never tell me America is racist: An open letter to protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont even know who youre talking to half the time.

Hey aaronleland

Get a load of this guy!
Calling for some help huh? :)

Not really.
" Hey aaronleland "

Looks like it to me. :)

You obviously don't know how well we know each other. He is just as much my friend as he is my polar opposite on political views.

Want to try again?
I dont care how well you know each other. You were still calling him for help. :)

No. I wasn't.
Sure you were buddy. Do you randomly say "Hey aaronland" a lot? :)

Hey aaronleland

Get a load of this guy!

Not really.
" Hey aaronleland "

You obviously don't know how well we know each other. He is just as much my friend as he is my polar opposite on political views.

Want to try again?
I dont care how well you know each other. You were still calling him for help. :)

Curious, what do I need his help with, precisely?
You tell me. Youre the one that called him. :)

Never tell me America is racist.

Do you see how many white people are protesting with you? Do you see how many white cops are showing solidarity with you?

NEVER tell me America is racist.

Ask any black person who lived during the civil rights era. They didn't have white support, if they did, it was minimal support at most. They did not have a broad coalition of support you do now in the 1950s and '60s.

Not only do you have the support of hundreds of millions of white people all across America, but the WHOLE WORLD has also come to stand behind you. I will stand behind you.

But never tell me America is racist.
Hate to break it to you....America is racist. Its even in the original document used to form it.
Hence the amendments abolishing slavery passed later. Of course slavery should never have been brought to this country in the first place.

Your last sentence sums up everything in a nutshell!
And it’s way pass the time to get over it. It was ended 155 years ago with a disastrous war.

Hate to break it to you....America is racist. Its even in the original document used to form it

Curious, you obviously missed how many people died to end it during the Civil War. A white man abolished it. Abraham Lincoln. A white man signed the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Lyndon Johnson.

The document didn't change, the interpretation of it did.

America isn't racist.
The problem is with YOU. Blacks need racism. They will find it everywhere. Racism is how they get what they want. You cannot possibly not be racist. Everything You do to show how not racist you are only PROVES that you are not only racist but white supremacist as well. You marched because you are racist. You knelt because you are racist.

Your only hope of survival is to tell them to suck it up and keep your dignity.

Hey aaronleland

Get a load of this guy!

Not really.
" Hey aaronleland "

Want to try again?

No. I wasn't.

Ever since I obliterated you in the first page of this thread, this is all you can come up with. Please, show us all how insecure and willing to admit defeat you are.

Never tell me America is racist.

Do you see how many white people are protesting with you? Do you see how many white cops are showing solidarity with you?

NEVER tell me America is racist.

Ask any black person who lived during the civil rights era. They didn't have white support, if they did, it was minimal support at most. They did not have a broad coalition of support you do now in the 1950s and '60s.

Not only do you have the support of hundreds of millions of white people all across America, but the WHOLE WORLD has also come to stand behind you. I will stand behind you.

But never tell me America is racist.
Hate to break it to you....America is racist. Its even in the original document used to form it.
Hence the amendments abolishing slavery passed later. Of course slavery should never have been brought to this country in the first place.

Your last sentence sums up everything in a nutshell!
And it’s way pass the time to get over it. It was ended 155 years ago with a disastrous war.
Racism has never ended so how can you claim it ended 155 years ago?

Hey aaronleland

Get a load of this guy!

Not really.
" Hey aaronleland "

Want to try again?

No. I wasn't.

Ever since I obliterated you in the first page of this thread, this is all you can come up with. Please, show us all how insecure and willing to admit defeat you are.
What false claims? Making you eat your argument isnt a false claim.

Racism has never ended so how can you claim it ended 155 years ago?

It has.

How many "whites only" signs do you see when you walk past any businesses or establishments?

If you call for an ambulance, does the dispatcher ask you what race you are?

Hey aaronleland

Get a load of this guy!

Not really.
" Hey aaronleland "

Want to try again?

No. I wasn't.

You still aren't demonstrating what parts of my argument are "false".

I'm still waiting.

Hey aaronleland

Get a load of this guy!

Not really.
" Hey aaronleland "

Want to try again?

No. I wasn't.

You still aren't demonstrating what parts of my argument are "false".

I'm still waiting.
The one you agreed with after I proved your original ask was wrong. If you need a reminder read the thread.

The problem is with YOU.

I beg your pardon?
The problem is with you because to blacks, if you are paying attention in this very thread you know, there is nothing you can do to NOT be racist. They need it too much. They live for racism. They can not exist without it. Just tell the melanin afflicted to suck it up. This is all they get.
The difference is voting into office, and currently supporting a racist.
6kumt458lh251.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back