Never tell me America is racist: An open letter to protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one you agreed with after I proved your original ask was wrong. If you need a reminder read the thread.

I have you stumbling all over yourself.
You are only stumbling over that ass whipping you've been taking. You may want to quit while youre behind. its only going to get worse. :)

Lol, all you did was turn this thread into an echo chamber for you and those of like mind.

Adding zero to zero is still zero, however.

The one you agreed with after I proved your original ask was wrong. If you need a reminder read the thread.

You are only stumbling over that ass whipping you've been taking. You may want to quit while youre behind. its only going to get worse. :)

Lol, all you did was turn this thread into an echo chamber.

Adding zero to zero is still zero.
You turned it into an echo chamber due to your fragile ego. You hate admitting you dont know what youre talking about. Thats why I enjoy dishing out the ass whippings to you. :)

Lol, all you did was turn this thread into an echo chamber.

Adding zero to zero is still zero.
You turned it into an echo chamber due to your fragile ego. You hate admitting you dont know what youre talking about. Thats why I enjoy dishing out the ass whippings to you. :)
Assfaceias, you’re unsuccessful and old. It’s not because of racism. It’s because you’re an idiot.

Lol, all you did was turn this thread into an echo chamber for you and those of like mind.

Adding zero to zero is still zero, however.
He also admitted he was terrified of COVID-19. Hiding under his bed like a coward.

No one died to end Black slavery except Black union soldiers.

That's a lie. You know it's a lie.

Your ignorance of history is astounding.
They didnt die to end Black slavery. They either died trying to keep slavery intact or they died fighting to keep the union intact. We know this because whites went right on being racist after the war.
Yankees didn't die to end black slavery either, moron.

You should quit while you're behind.

Pray tell, wherein this thread have I ever been behind?
Since post #3.

You mean the one that COMPLETELY ignored the 13th Amendment?

Sure, if you say so.

In fact, I beat Assfaceias and IM2 so badly they put me on ignore and Assfaceias said that Jews marched at Charlottesville. You cannot make this stuff up.

Since post #3.

Sure, if you say so.
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

So was the interpretation wrong before and it's correct now? Or was it correct before and it's wrong now?

Incorrect before, correct now.

Is there anything else you would like to know?

Interpretation can evolve, namely because of changing sentiment.

What were you expecting me to say? That it was and always has been correct?

Since post #3.

Sure, if you say so.
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Uh yeah and? Read the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments for the resolution to that clause.

5th Amendment, Clause 5

"No person shall...be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law..."

14th Amendment, Clause 1

"nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law"

Last edited:
No one died to end Black slavery except Black union soldiers.

That's a lie. You know it's a lie.

Your ignorance of history is astounding.
They didnt die to end Black slavery. They either died trying to keep slavery intact or they died fighting to keep the union intact. We know this because whites went right on being racist after the war.
Yankees didn't die to end black slavery either, moron.
Yeah thats what I already said retard. Reading is fundamental. :)

The problem is with YOU.

I beg your pardon?
The problem is with you because to blacks, if you are paying attention in this very thread you know, there is nothing you can do to NOT be racist. They need it too much. They live for racism. They can not exist without it. Just tell the melanin afflicted to suck it up. This is all they get.
The difference is voting into office, and currently supporting a racist.
6kumt458lh251.jpg
Everyone is a racist who is a Non Prog to you. It does not matter. All business people. Do not put your headquarters in deep blue cities. The South is waiting for you. People with experience in employment needed will emigrate there also. They have more impetus now. The cities need to be controlled by African Americans and businesses located there also need to be given a grace period to leave if so desired. End this.

Since post #3.

Sure, if you say so.

Uh yeah and? Read the next Amendment for the resolution to that clause.

The fact that its in there at all tells me the government endorsed slavery, therefore America was and still is a racist nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back