Never tell me America is racist: An open letter to protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never tell me America is racist.

Do you see how many white people are protesting with you? Do you see how many white cops are showing solidarity with you?

NEVER tell me America is racist.

Ask any black person who lived during the civil rights era. They didn't have white support, if they did, it was minimal support at most. They did not have a broad coalition of support you do now in the 1950s and '60s.

Not only do you have the support of hundreds of millions of white people all across America, but the WHOLE WORLD has also come to stand behind you. I will stand behind you.

But never tell me America is racist.
My guess is that are far more racist blacks than there are whites today.
Youre guess would be foolish and inaccurate.

No one died to end Black slavery except Black union soldiers.

That's a lie. You know it's a lie.

Your ignorance of history is astounding.

Do you see how many white people are protesting with you? Do you see how many white cops are showing solidarity with you?

Ask any black person who lived during the civil rights era. They didn't have white support, if they did, it was minimal support at most. They did not have a broad coalition of support you do now in the 1950s and '60s.

Not only do you have the support of hundreds of millions of white people all across America, but the WHOLE WORLD has also come to stand behind you. I will stand behind you.

Hate to break it to you....America is racist. Its even in the original document used to form it.
Hence the amendments abolishing slavery passed later. Of course slavery should never have been brought to this country in the first place.
Slavery was abolished and Jim Crow took its place.
And Jim Crow is gone as well.
And now we have the New Jim Crow. So your racism simply dons another uniform but its always there.
And you are either a fool or a stone cold gutless liar.
If you cant address the topic please spare me before you incur a penalty.

They didnt die to end Black slavery. They either died trying to keep slavery intact or they died fighting to keep the union intact. We know this because whites went right on being racist after the war.

Hate to break it to you....America is racist. Its even in the original document used to form it.
Hence the amendments abolishing slavery passed later. Of course slavery should never have been brought to this country in the first place.
It’s not 1950 anymore.

Now you racists have the nerve to try to tell the natives of this land they have to have a pipeline running through their fucking land. Thats extremely racist.

And now we have the New Jim Crow. So your racism simply dons another uniform but its always there.
I did to say Jim Crow exists today one is either a fool or liar. No state has any kind of Jim Crow laws. Are there still individual racists in the country? Yes there. BTW I support people like Sen Tim Scott, Candance Owens, Justice Thomas. They happen to be black.

They didnt die to end Black slavery. They either died trying to keep slavery intact or they died fighting to keep the union intact. We know this because whites went right on being racist after the war.
BS. My ancestors were devote Christians and abolitionists. Many of them fought in Lincoln’s War specifically to end slavery. Wake up!

I did to say Jim Crow exists today one is either a fool or liar. No state has any kind of Jim Crow laws. Are there still individual racists in the country? Yes there. BTW I support people like Sen Tim Scott, Candance Owens, Justice Thomas. They happen to be black.
2 of the three are sellouts. Never heard of Tim Scott. Another manifestation of racism.

It’s not 1950 anymore.
Who said it was?

America isn't racist.

Most right wingers are though.

2 of the three are sellouts. Never heard of Tim Scott. Another manifestation of racism.
typical left wing bottom feeding, cannot handle black Americans who don't tote the left wing line. Tim Scott is the Junior Senator from South Carolina.

Hi... I'm representing the Red and Yellow voice right now. The Indian removal acts haven't been repealed and removed from the legal code, and even the Chinese Exlcusion act is still on the legal code; so repealed might mean that they just reheard the law, but kept the law on the books.

Hi, one quarter Cherokee/Chickasaw here.

Please show me examples of where these removal laws are being enforced.

The existing Indian nations exist now as autonomous states.

Moreover, show me where Chinese people are being excluded from anything under the exclusion laws.

"Even today, although all its constituent sections have long been repealed, Chapter 7 of Title 8 of the United States Code is headed "Exclusion of Chinese".[44] It is the only chapter of the 15 chapters in Title 8 (Aliens and Nationality) that is completely focused on a specific nationality or ethnic group. Like the following Chapter 8, "The Cooly Trade", it consists entirely of statutes that are noted as "Repealed" or "Omitted"."

Don't make me embarrass you two.

You don't have my support.

BS. My ancestors were devote Christians and abolitionists. Many of them fought in Lincoln’s War specifically to end slavery. Wake up!
There were alot of devout christians among the confederate ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back