Never thought I'd see the GOP and Russia working together hand in hand in an American election.

R

rdean

"We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities," the statement read.
Just how deep does the alleged Russian penetration go remains the subject of an FBI investigation.
But allegations have surfaced of Russian hackers attempting to access US voter records, of trying to sabotage the physical ballot and of unleashing its troll army -- Internet bloggers paid by the Kremlin to spread false information online -- in support of Republican nominee Donald Trump.

Suspicions have been fueled by the tightly controlled Russian media, which have made no secret of their preference for a Trump presidency.

Election 2016: Have Russian hackers already handed Vladimir Putin a victory? - CNNPolitics.com

Never thought I'd see the GOP and Russia working together hand in hand in an American election. Remember, Trump invited them to hack. Trump gave them the green light.

Never thought I'd see the GOP and Russia working together hand in hand in an American election. Remember, Trump invited them to hack. Trump gave them the green light.

Only because you are a low-information dimwit that is easily hoodwinked by propaganda.

Russia is our friend, Hillary reset things.

And then Obama was all flexible after 2012.

When did Russia turn bad?
It's always been bad for most Americans. But when they decided to support Trump, for Republicans, it turned good..

Only because you are a low-information dimwit that is easily hoodwinked by propaganda.
A low information dimwit like US Intelligence agencies. I wish they were as smart as Republicans.

"We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities," the statement read.
Just how deep does the alleged Russian penetration go remains the subject of an FBI investigation.
But allegations have surfaced of Russian hackers attempting to access US voter records, of trying to sabotage the physical ballot and of unleashing its troll army -- Internet bloggers paid by the Kremlin to spread false information online -- in support of Republican nominee Donald Trump.

Suspicions have been fueled by the tightly controlled Russian media, which have made no secret of their preference for a Trump presidency.

Election 2016: Have Russian hackers already handed Vladimir Putin a victory? - CNNPolitics.com

Drumpf supporters should ask themselves why the midget in Russia wants Drumpf to win. Its obvious he wants to toy with Drumpf and eventually make the US a part of Russia.

Drumpf supporters should ask themselves why the midget in Russia wants Drumpf to win. Its obvious he wants to toy with Drumpf and eventually make the US a part of Russia.

^^^^^^^^^

Your statements are so stoopid that they are non-respondable; except to call them stoopid!

Oh, you mean like this crap we've been having the stomach flu over for the last 8 years?

soros-obama-puppet.jpg

And this...

valerie-jarrett-puppets-011.jpg

Last edited:

A low information dimwit like US Intelligence agencies. I wish they were as smart as Republicans.

If they were (and they're not).........Hillary would've been indicted last summer.

Ahhhhh, paid Russian trolls! This explains so much. Whew! Here I was wondering why so many of Trumps Chump's were defending the pedophile.

What a relief they aren't Americans. I was starting to get really scared at how many of them there are.

And to think that Hitlery allowed Putin to buy uranium in exchange for a donation to her slush fund/foundation....(snicker)

When a foreign government interferes with an election in any democracy it must be crushed underfoot without haste. When it is an attack on the presidential election in the United States it is tantamount to war.

Trump not only is working with the Russians, he cheers them on to hack US Government Computers. Treason.

The Republican Party created this menace to the security of the entire world and they need to do everything they can to remove this POS from the ballot. This isn't a joke, it isn't 'politics as usual'. This is something new. Russia would never have thought of interfering with a US presidential election. As the current president is at the end of his tenure they have allied with Trump and Assange to usurp the US Election.

Put Kim Jong Un in place of Putin. What would the US do to North Korea if he were doing this?

Forum List

Back