Never thought I'd see the GOP and Russia working together hand in hand in an American election.

When a foreign government interferes with an election in any democracy it must be crushed underfoot without haste. When it is an attack on the presidential election in the United States it is tantamount to war.

Trump not only is working with the Russians, he cheers them on to hack US Government Computers. Treason.

The Republican Party created this menace to the security of the entire world and they need to do everything they can to remove this POS from the ballot. This isn't a joke, it isn't 'politics as usual'. This is something new. Russia would never have thought of interfering with a US presidential election. As the current president is at the end of his tenure they have allied with Trump and Assange to usurp the US Election.

Put Kim Jong Un in place of Putin. What would the US do to North Korea if he were doing this?

There is no proof that Russia has hacked the DNC any more than there is proof that Russia hacked RNC e-mails when Bush the lesser was president. Funny how leftards were crowing over Wikileaks when it was revealing the fraud of the Iraq war...but now that Wikileaks is revealing the corruption of the friend of the family of the House of Bush (Hitlery)....all of the sudden it is a Russian conspiracy!!!! This is tooo fucking funny!!!!

Your home from school early, did you get a juice?

You are so bizarre, you see conspiracies everywhere except where they are. Dumb-da-dumb-dumb DUMB.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! So glad you are here to tell what the "skinny" is.
Let me tell ya something, ass wipe, if I knew for a fact that Russia was leaking this information? I would say so and it wouldn't bother me even if it WAS them. People that don't know her like I do need to wake the fuck up. I am not saying that Trump would be any better but I know damn well what Hitlery is about...make no mistake about that.

I'm always tempted to laugh at you but more inclined to just be sad and move on.

So I'll move on. Have fun Opie.

When a foreign government interferes with an election in any democracy it must be crushed underfoot without haste. When it is an attack on the presidential election in the United States it is tantamount to war.

Trump not only is working with the Russians, he cheers them on to hack US Government Computers. Treason.

The Republican Party created this menace to the security of the entire world and they need to do everything they can to remove this POS from the ballot. This isn't a joke, it isn't 'politics as usual'. This is something new. Russia would never have thought of interfering with a US presidential election. As the current president is at the end of his tenure they have allied with Trump and Assange to usurp the US Election.

Put Kim Jong Un in place of Putin. What would the US do to North Korea if he were doing this?

There is no proof that Russia has hacked the DNC any more than there is proof that Russia hacked RNC e-mails when Bush the lesser was president. Funny how leftards were crowing over Wikileaks when it was revealing the fraud of the Iraq war...but now that Wikileaks is revealing the corruption of the friend of the family of the House of Bush (Hitlery)....all of the sudden it is a Russian conspiracy!!!! This is tooo fucking funny!!!!

Your home from school early, did you get a juice?

You are so bizarre, you see conspiracies everywhere except where they are. Dumb-da-dumb-dumb DUMB.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! So glad you are here to tell what the "skinny" is.
Let me tell ya something, ass wipe, if I knew for a fact that Russia was leaking this information? I would say so and it wouldn't bother me even if it WAS them. People that don't know her like I do need to wake the fuck up. I am not saying that Trump would be any better but I know damn well what Hitlery is about...make no mistake about that.

I'm always tempted to laugh at you but more inclined to just be sad and move on.

So I'll move on. Have fun Opie.

Laugh to your heart's content but it doesn't change what is fact. Your version of reality as opposed to what it actually is ? I'd say about 180 degrees....

The sudden change in how wikileaks operates is a puzzling development that really only has one explanation. Putin has somehow gotten control of the site. The lever he used to make Assange jettison the integrity of his site is still unknown as yet but we will find out after the election. Assange will probably end up in Russia with a lot of Rubles.

Really? What has changed as to how Assange operates? Assange hasn't revealed anything about Clinton that I didn't already know so nothing has been a surprise to me.
Assange has always been extremely unfriendly towards politicians like Trump or Putin that have authoritarian leanings. For him to suddenly seem to be working on their behalf is like Ghandi wanting to nuke people or Mother Teresa turning libertarian. All this man's allies were leftists and he has stabbed them in the back in spite of his precarious legal situation. None of it makes a lick of sense unless Putin has promised to somehow take him from London to Russia, protect him from the US and set him up in style. He is not enjoying his exile in the Ecuadorian embassy.

Are you saying that Hitlery and the Barrypuppet don't have "authoritarian leanings"???? It was the Barrypuppet regime that started his persecution for releasing info from Manning with Hitlery as the S of S.....
If you had actually read my post you would have noticed that I was talking about Putin being behind his 180 ° turn around. That's what I have difficulty understanding. Putin is a murdering, censoring, secretive, corrupt bastard, precisely the kind of leader Wikileaks was founded to fight. Assange has made a deal with the devil himself.

"We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities," the statement read.
Just how deep does the alleged Russian penetration go remains the subject of an FBI investigation.
But allegations have surfaced of Russian hackers attempting to access US voter records, of trying to sabotage the physical ballot and of unleashing its troll army -- Internet bloggers paid by the Kremlin to spread false information online -- in support of Republican nominee Donald Trump.

Suspicions have been fueled by the tightly controlled Russian media, which have made no secret of their preference for a Trump presidency.

Election 2016: Have Russian hackers already handed Vladimir Putin a victory? - CNNPolitics.com

Never thought I'd see the GOP and Russia working together hand in hand in an American election. Remember, Trump invited them to hack. Trump gave them the green light.
Drumpf supporters should ask themselves why the midget in Russia wants Drumpf to win. Its obvious he wants to toy with Drumpf and eventually make the US a part of Russia.
tipsy the cat lover would love that scenario....

LOL This is a great article....so where's the proof Obama? The last line says it all....Russia to Obama...no fear here Ears. They know Obunghole is impotent

WASHINGTON -- The Obama administration has blamed Russia for the email hacks that have created a chronic headache for Hillary Clinton, the latest batch of which, from campaign Chairman John Podesta's account, was disclosed Wednesday by Wikileaks.

The Russian response? Show us the proof.

"It's flattering," Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov told CNN's Christiane Amanpour. "But it has nothing to be explained by the facts; we have not seen a single proof."

When Amanpour pressed the point, asking whether the Russians deny the Obama administration's accusation, Lavrov responded with what seemed like a nondenial denial. Or he just lost himself in translation. It was unclear.

"No, we did not deny this, they did not prove it," he said.

The White House has warned it will be responding in kind to what it alleges is Russian interference in the U.S. election. "We obviously will ensure that a U.S. response is proportional," White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest told reporters Tuesday.

Earnest was vague about what that response might entail, but suggested it could very well be carried out in secret.

"The president has talked before about the significant capabilities that the U.S. government has to both defend our systems in the United States, but also carry out offensive operations in other countries," Earnest said. "So there are a range of responses that are available to the president, and he will consider a response that's proportional."

Asked whether he is concerned, Lavrov waved off the threat.

"It's not worth speculating," he said. "If they decided to do something, let them do it."

(c)2016 Tribune Co.

Russia's response to U.S. accusations that it hacked Democratic emails? How flattering
You dumb nitwit. What the hell is wrong with you. You don't show the enemy how you know. You leave them guessing.

But if our intelligence agencies say they have proof, they probably have proof. Obama isn't doing to the CIA what Bush and the GOP did.

In fact, if it were Bush in office, he would be pressuring the CIA to say it was the Russians. Like he did with Iraq. Republicans don't give a shit about the truth. If they did, they wouldn't have this wild support for Trump no matter what.

This from Christianity Today:

And therefore it is completely consistent that Trump is an idolater in many other ways. He has given no evidence of humility or dependence on others, let alone on God his Maker and Judge. He wantonly celebrates strongmen and takes every opportunity to humiliate and demean the vulnerable. He shows no curiosity or capacity to learn. He is, in short, the very embodiment of what the Bible calls a fool.

Speak Truth to Trump

The sudden change in how wikileaks operates is a puzzling development that really only has one explanation. Putin has somehow gotten control of the site. The lever he used to make Assange jettison the integrity of his site is still unknown as yet but we will find out after the election. Assange will probably end up in Russia with a lot of Rubles.

Really? What has changed as to how Assange operates? Assange hasn't revealed anything about Clinton that I didn't already know so nothing has been a surprise to me.
Assange has always been extremely unfriendly towards politicians like Trump or Putin that have authoritarian leanings. For him to suddenly seem to be working on their behalf is like Ghandi wanting to nuke people or Mother Teresa turning libertarian. All this man's allies were leftists and he has stabbed them in the back in spite of his precarious legal situation. None of it makes a lick of sense unless Putin has promised to somehow take him from London to Russia, protect him from the US and set him up in style. He is not enjoying his exile in the Ecuadorian embassy.

Are you saying that Hitlery and the Barrypuppet don't have "authoritarian leanings"???? It was the Barrypuppet regime that started his persecution for releasing info from Manning with Hitlery as the S of S.....
If you had actually read my post you would have noticed that I was talking about Putin being behind his 180 ° turn around. That's what I have difficulty understanding. Putin is a murdering, censoring, secretive, corrupt bastard, precisely the kind of leader Wikileaks was founded to fight. Assange has made a deal with the devil himself.

Sounds like every president we have had since JFK....I am not sure what your point is.....

LOL This is a great article....so where's the proof Obama? The last line says it all....Russia to Obama...no fear here Ears. They know Obunghole is impotent

WASHINGTON -- The Obama administration has blamed Russia for the email hacks that have created a chronic headache for Hillary Clinton, the latest batch of which, from campaign Chairman John Podesta's account, was disclosed Wednesday by Wikileaks.

"It's flattering," Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov told CNN's Christiane Amanpour. "But it has nothing to be explained by the facts; we have not seen a single proof."

When Amanpour pressed the point, asking whether the Russians deny the Obama administration's accusation, Lavrov responded with what seemed like a nondenial denial. Or he just lost himself in translation. It was unclear.

The White House has warned it will be responding in kind to what it alleges is Russian interference in the U.S. election. "We obviously will ensure that a U.S. response is proportional," White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest told reporters Tuesday.

Earnest was vague about what that response might entail, but suggested it could very well be carried out in secret.

"The president has talked before about the significant capabilities that the U.S. government has to both defend our systems in the United States, but also carry out offensive operations in other countries," Earnest said. "So there are a range of responses that are available to the president, and he will consider a response that's proportional."

"It's not worth speculating," he said. "If they decided to do something, let them do it."

(c)2016 Tribune Co.

Russia's response to U.S. accusations that it hacked Democratic emails? How flattering
You dumb nitwit. What the hell is wrong with you. You don't show the enemy how you know. You leave them guessing.

But if our intelligence agencies say they have proof, they probably have proof. Obama isn't doing to the CIA what Bush and the GOP did.

In fact, if it were Bush in office, he would be pressuring the CIA to say it was the Russians. Like he did with Iraq. Republicans don't give a shit about the truth. If they did, they wouldn't have this wild support for Trump no matter what.

And therefore it is completely consistent that Trump is an idolater in many other ways. He has given no evidence of humility or dependence on others, let alone on God his Maker and Judge. He wantonly celebrates strongmen and takes every opportunity to humiliate and demean the vulnerable. He shows no curiosity or capacity to learn. He is, in short, the very embodiment of what the Bible calls a fool.

Speak Truth to Trump

Yeahhhhh, USA.INC and Crooks In Action never, ever lie........

"We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities," the statement read.
Just how deep does the alleged Russian penetration go remains the subject of an FBI investigation.
But allegations have surfaced of Russian hackers attempting to access US voter records, of trying to sabotage the physical ballot and of unleashing its troll army -- Internet bloggers paid by the Kremlin to spread false information online -- in support of Republican nominee Donald Trump.

Suspicions have been fueled by the tightly controlled Russian media, which have made no secret of their preference for a Trump presidency.

Election 2016: Have Russian hackers already handed Vladimir Putin a victory? - CNNPolitics.com

Never thought I'd see the GOP and Russia working together hand in hand in an American election. Remember, Trump invited them to hack. Trump gave them the green light.

I thought I already ridiculed this nonsense.

conspiracy-keanu-on-pitch-photo-u1.jpg

(c)2016 Tribune Co.

Speak Truth to Trump

LOL Look at Derp calling anyone a"dumb twit"....hint Derpy, you're like the forum clown...but rest easy your spamming friend Matty is doing his damndest to surpass you

(c)2016 Tribune Co.

Speak Truth to Trump

LOL Look at Derp calling anyone a"dumb twit"....hint Derpy, you're like the forum clown...but rest easy your spamming friend Matty is doing his damndest to surpass you
Only to your kind. I like to tell the truth. Look at Christianity Today. They agree with me. Ooooh, that's gotta hurt.

One thing this election has really taught me. How much Republicans sympathized with Russia. Reagan must be spinning over in his grave. I never thought I would live to see such a day.

(c)2016 Tribune Co.

Speak Truth to Trump

Only to your kind. I like to tell the truth. Look at Christianity Today. They agree with me. Ooooh, that's gotta hurt.

Why would it hurt me? I'm not an Evangelical you idiot

One thing this election has really taught me. How much Republicans sympathized with Russia. Reagan must be spinning over in his grave. I never thought I would live to see such a day.

When did Russia become an enemy of USA.INC again? Where are you coming from? What has Russia done to offend the sensibilities of the leftard clown posse?

When did Russia become an enemy of USA.INC again? Where are you coming from? What has Russia done to offend the sensibilities of the leftard clown posse?

Putin made their clown Obungles look like the impotent jackass he is.

What you just did there was show that you have ZERO clue what Reagan's anti-SOviet policy was about.

Or the entire Cold War for that matter.

The same day that we heard that Gorby was ending the Communist Party monopoly, I recall this lefty I knew in college gloating about how the Soviet Union would be an even stronger enemy now that they would become more competitive.

A buddy of mine and I looked at her, and replied, "Cold War is over. We wish them all the luck in the World".

She ignored us and walked away. She didn't get it.

ANd you don't now.

Reagan would have NEVER supported the fucking BALTICS joining Nato. That is utter madness.

Putin made their clown Obungles look like the impotent jackass he is.

True...but other than that.....I mean what has Russia done?

They gave up on Communism.

The Lefties will never forgive them for that.

How did the GOP work with Russia ?

Another failed OP by the kind of failure..... rdean

Forum List

Back