Never Trump--"We told you Trump would kill us--but you didn't listen"

With the Globalists being "Decent"...my arse.
Yup, it's all about the Jewish bankers and the Trilateral Commission. As a card carrying member of the Illuminati, I know these things.

Paul Ryan is hoping to become Grand Commissioner. And he appropriated secret funds for BLACK HELICOPTERS!

Didn't you know? Ever since Obama, they now make them rainbow colored.

Never Trump people should never be mistaken for real Americans or real Republicans. All they care about is the Clinton/Bush business as usual crony capitalism that serves their rich elite globalist masters and fuck America.
The Never Trump people are the only intelligent Republicansn you've got.

Never Trump people should never be mistaken for real Americans or real Republicans. All they care about is the Clinton/Bush business as usual crony capitalism that serves their rich elite globalist masters and fuck America.
Too bad you don't have any intelligent Democrats....

Didn't you know? Ever since Obama, they now make them rainbow colored.
And here is some more insider information. The Trilateral Commission has the doors labeled MEN and WOMEN lead to the same bathroom.

That's not actually true. There are a few. Once they wake up though, they tend to leave the party.

That's not actually true. There are a few. Once they wake up though, they tend to leave the party.
The smart ones who wake up and realize they are black are definitely Democrats. And we are now at the point where it is racist and immoral to support the GOP candidate for POTUS.

I guess I am just harsh in my judgment of them since I am an actual leftist and I have voted against the Democrats every single election I could vote in.

Republicans will not simply walk away unscathed from the looming Trump disaster after Election Day.

The last two days have convinced anti-Trump Republicans not only that he will lose, but that there will be a prolonged civil war within the party. Trump not only needs to be humiliated at the ballot box, they say, but his supporters will need to be permanently thrown out.

“Whether the Republican party can survive is an open question,” said Randy Scheunemann, who served as a top aide to Sen. John McCain during his 2008 presidential run. “The Republican party has been deeply wounded by his candidacy and the damage will last far beyond Election Day. Already Trump and Trumpians are blaming ‘establishment’ Republicans for his demise. The blame game after his impending defeat will intensify.”

A strategist for GOP Ohio Gov. John Kasich put the battle in vivid terms: “Sometimes the barn is so infested with rats you just have to burn the damn thing down and start over,” John Weaver tweeted Tuesday.

Trump’s failure may not only cause long-term damage to the Republican Party, but the fracture could be so deep the two factions could break apart for good, with anti-Trump conservatives on one side and the pro-Trump forces on the other.

“My basic belief is that despite a desire to rebuild a big tent, either the Trump faction… will have to leave or be forced out, or those of us who think that the GOP should actually stand for something and nominate decent people should set up a new party,” said Eliot Cohen, a former counselor of the State Department during the Bush administration.
#NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen

And here it begins--the Republican party splitting into 2 factions. The bat shit crazy deplorable's on one side and the decent on the other.

theo-moudakis-trump-and-lincoln.jpg
The Republican leadership was headed in one direction and the rest of the party was headed in the opposite direction. Something had to give and it did. Republican voters set the party on a path of self-destruction.

In order to compete with Democrats in the 20th century, Republicans welcomed every political agenda that wasn't liberal. The result was they failed all of them miserably. Trump was able to attract these groups because he rejected political ideologies and concentrated on the hot button issues of these groups.

The Republican leadership was headed in one direction and the rest of the party was headed in the opposite direction. Something had to give and it did. Republican voters set the party on a path of self-destruction.

In order to compete with Democrats in the 20th century, Republicans welcomed every political agenda that wasn't liberal. The result was they failed all of them miserably. Trump was able to attract these groups because he rejected political ideologies and concentrated on the hot button issues of these groups.
You're just dead wrong.
Many of the GOP base live in a alternate media universe that is nonexistent in the real world. The birther thing is a good example. It is the most insane conspiracy theory of all time. There is no way to have it make a lick of sense.

So what did the establishment say about it?

What do they say to this day?

Crickets.

Republicans will not simply walk away unscathed from the looming Trump disaster after Election Day.

The last two days have convinced anti-Trump Republicans not only that he will lose, but that there will be a prolonged civil war within the party. Trump not only needs to be humiliated at the ballot box, they say, but his supporters will need to be permanently thrown out.

“Whether the Republican party can survive is an open question,” said Randy Scheunemann, who served as a top aide to Sen. John McCain during his 2008 presidential run. “The Republican party has been deeply wounded by his candidacy and the damage will last far beyond Election Day. Already Trump and Trumpians are blaming ‘establishment’ Republicans for his demise. The blame game after his impending defeat will intensify.”

A strategist for GOP Ohio Gov. John Kasich put the battle in vivid terms: “Sometimes the barn is so infested with rats you just have to burn the damn thing down and start over,” John Weaver tweeted Tuesday.

Trump’s failure may not only cause long-term damage to the Republican Party, but the fracture could be so deep the two factions could break apart for good, with anti-Trump conservatives on one side and the pro-Trump forces on the other.

“My basic belief is that despite a desire to rebuild a big tent, either the Trump faction… will have to leave or be forced out, or those of us who think that the GOP should actually stand for something and nominate decent people should set up a new party,” said Eliot Cohen, a former counselor of the State Department during the Bush administration.

And here it begins--the Republican party splitting into 2 factions. The bat shit crazy deplorable's on one side and the decent on the other.

Agreed Trump knew exactly what he was doing. Reich wing talk shows hosts for several years have been inciting this anger within the party. And when you have a large section that lives in this Reich wing media bubble, refusing to read any articles, or turn to any other news other than FOX News, made them very easy prey-for someone like Donald Trump.

From the beginning I had believed that Trump was in this election not to win it, but to drive it into Hillary Clinton's lap. But, I changed my mind after the last debate when he went after Bill Clinton. Clearly they're not friends and this wasn't a set up.

imrs.php

Agreed Trump knew exactly what he was doing. Reich wing talk shows hosts for several years have been inciting this anger within the party. And when you have a large section that lives in this Reich wing media bubble, refusing to read any articles, or turn to any other news other than FOX News, made them very easy prey-for someone like Donald Trump.

From the beginning I had believed that Trump was in this election not to win it, but to drive it into Hillary Clinton's lap. But, I changed my mind after the last debate when he went after Bill Clinton. Clearly they're not friends and this wasn't a set up.

imrs.php
The fact that everyone he hired for his campaign have a long history in the cottage industry of being Clinton despisers and Clinton hitmen and women, didn't tip you off?

Everyone of those skanks have been itching for this fight for over 20 years.

You're just dead wrong.
Many of the GOP base live in a alternate media universe that is nonexistent in the real world. The birther thing is a good example. It is the most insane conspiracy theory of all time. There is no way to have it make a lick of sense.

Crickets.

I think what's happened is that Republican main stream politicians, aka the "Establishment" catered to the Reich wing nutcases, and didn't put them in their place, when they should have. On that point you are 100% correct. Birthers movement being one of them.

They also were negligent in letting the right wing know what they were doing, and the success's they did have. If not for them, even though the minority at the time--we would have had single payer health care, and not Obamacare. There was a whole list of things that would have happened at there not been Republicans in the house and Senate that would have been worse.

We're looking at a 200 foot tall Tsunami that is going to hit the Republican Party on election night. For the first time in 60 years Republicans are losing white educated voters.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

We have millions of Republicans that have changed their party status to Independent, and will be voting for Hillary Clinton, me being one of them.
Trump sends unprecedented numbers of GOP fleeing to Clinton

You're just dead wrong.

Crickets.

I think what's happened is that Republican main stream politicians, aka the "Establishment" catered to the Reich wing nutcases, and didn't put them in their place, when they should have. On that point you are 100% correct. Birthers movement being one of them.

They also were negligent in letting the right wing know what they were doing, and the success's they did have. If not for them, even though the minority at the time--we would have had single payer health care, and not Obamacare. There was a whole list of things that would have happened at there not been Republicans in the house and Senate that would have been worse.

We're looking at a 200 foot tall Tsunami that is going to hit the Republican Party on election night. For the first time in 60 years Republicans are losing white educated voters.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

We have millions of Republicans that have changed their party status to Independent, and will be voting for Hillary Clinton, me being one of them.
No Republican would ever be so stupid as to associate the right wing with Nazism.

You have always been a Democrat.

You're just dead wrong.

Crickets.

No Republican would ever be so stupid as to associate the right wing with Nazism.

I

You're just dead wrong.

Crickets.

Bullshit, I have been on this board since 2008, and have over 11,500 posts for you to view. It's fairly obvious I have been a Republican for my entire life, until NOW.

As far as Trump being a Nazi. Hitler turned an entire nation against Jews.

Trump is doing that with Latino's. 17% of the American population he has battered with insults, offensive remarks. That's exactly what Hitler did.

Then he went after Muslims--same rhetoric. That's exactly what Hitler did.

Then he makes a claim that he is going to jail his political opposition. Exactly what other Dictators have done once they came into power.

The one thing you can never do is give a narcissist unbridled power. It's makes them very dangerous world leaders. And Trump is a textbook example of a narcissist. When he says he knows more than our Generals do, it's because he actually believes he does. You cannot control a narcissist, no one can.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

I am following the advice of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN that says it all in a 3 minute video.

Last edited:

You're just dead wrong.

Crickets.

Bullshit, I have been on this board since 2008, and have over 11,500 posts for you to view. It's fairly obvious I have been a Republican for my entire life, until NOW.

As far as Trump being a Nazi. Hitler turned an entire nation against Jews.

Trump is doing that with Latino's. 17% of the American population he has battered with insults, offensive remarks. That's exactly what Hitler did.

Then he went after Muslims--same rhetoric. That's exactly what Hitler did.

Then he makes a claim that he is going to jail his political opposition. Exactly what other Dictators have done once they came into power.

The one thing you can never do is give a narcissist unbridled power. It's makes them very dangerous world leaders. And Trump is a textbook example of a narcissist. When he says he knows more than our Generals do, it's because he actually believes he does. You cannot control a narcissist, no one can.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

I am following the advice of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN that says it all in a 3 minute video.

So you care more about the hurt feelings of minorities than you do about your neighbors, friends and family who have been dehumanized for decades by the same party those minorities vote for?

Do you even understand how many times white people have been "battered with insults" by Democrats? Do you even understand how many anti-white posts are on this site alone from Democrat posters?

According to your 2nd grade logic Democrats already have white people in the fucking concentration camps.

So you care more about the hurt feelings of minorities than you do about your neighbors, friends and family who have been dehumanized for decades by the same party those minorities vote for?

Do you even understand how many times white people have been "battered with insults" by Democrats? Do you even understand how many anti-white posts are on this site alone from Democrat posters?

According to your 2nd grade logic Democrats already have white people in the fucking concentration camps.
Puh–Leeze!

I am white. And many white people deserve to be battered with insults. Because they are racist morons, not because they are white.

If you feel you were targeted, then maybe you are guilty of being ignorant, and you make yourself feel better by pretending you are targeted because you're white.

I'll say what nobody else will..... maybe it is time for the GOP to be put out to pasture, or out of everyone's misery so we can actually have an alternative political party again in this country.

The GOP has been sliding further to the center, politically and become far less willing to promote Conservatism (not what the establishment calls conservatism) in the recent decades. It's time for establishment Republicans to go where they belong.... the Democratic party, and leave the True Believers to build a new party from the ashes of the GOP.

I'm sure those "real Republicans" had their moments over the campaign and enjoyed a bit of pleasure away from their usual bitching and moaning.

Forum List

Back