Never Trumper becomes Trump supporter

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

"I was worried he wouldn't be a good Republican and, honestly, he's changed my mind a lot."

At a rally in Tampa this week, Griff Jenkins talked to a Never-Trumper who has become a Donald J. Trump supporter.

https://www.facebook.com/ufi/reacti...identifier=658765707823056&av=100010655555993

Like we said people are waking up and don't want any parts of you savages and your sick pathetic control issues stirring up even more mental illness among you idiots.

Jobs are available. Paychecks are addicting. Trump is quietly picking up votes and will continue to do so for the next few years up to the election. Americans like affluence, and will vote for the candidate that perpetuates wealth as appose to handouts. The new mantra will be, "Russia my ass. Look at my new car"!
Democrats can't malign Trump enough to out way prosperity...

• Banned
Looks like he picked up one and also lost one. Net gain zero

Man calls voting for Trump 'biggest mistake' - CNN Video

CNN LMFAO

upload_2018-8-7_11-14-28.png

Jobs are available. Paychecks are addicting. Trump is quietly picking up votes and will continue to do so for the next few years up to the election. Americans like affluence, and will vote for the candidate that perpetuates wealth as appose to handouts. The new mantra will be, "Russia my ass. Look at my new car"!

Unemployment rates for Black and Hispanic Americans at the lowest levels in decades..... Trump is delivering on everything he said he would do.... and they hate him for it.

Unemployment rates for Black and Hispanic Americans at the lowest levels in decades..... Trump is delivering on everything he said he would do.... and they hate him for it.
Unemployment starting going down under President Obama.

You should listen to Larry maybe he can teach you reality and Dr. Love you two need to pull your heads out of Obama's ass.

Larry can smack your ass back to reality most tards can't handel his realities and facts .

We also call Larry PROFESSOR GRIFF

http://www.blackactivistwg.org

To Be Black

“Beyond mere color, being Black is first and foremost a conscious political, social, and economic commitment to the struggle for the collective betterment of the descendants of the Black slavery holocaust in what has now become the United States of America, in conjunction with other people of color and humanity as a whole.”

—Larry Pinkney

You should listen to Larry maybe he can teach you reality and Dr. Love you two need to pull your heads out of Obama's ass.

Larry can smack your ass back to reality most tards can't handel his realities and facts .

To Be Black

“Beyond mere color, being Black is first and foremost a conscious political, social, and economic commitment to the struggle for the collective betterment of the descendants of the Black slavery holocaust in what has now become the United States of America, in conjunction with other people of color and humanity as a whole.”

—Larry Pinkney
I love Professor Griff. Just because I am Black doesnt mean I agree with everything he says though.

To Be Black

—Larry Pinkney
I love Professor Griff. Just because I am Black doesnt mean I agree with everything he says though.

That is true and I agree, but sometimes when it comes from another person of your same well you know. Some people tend to listen more intently etc. But, I agree and you are right .

You just need to open your EARS and listen to him on a deeper level it migh tmake sense .

I was a Never-Trumper, Never-Hillaryer, Never-Obamer, Never-McCainer. But best of all I never tied my hope to any politician. Instead I simply carried on without looking back with an attitude of wishing the victor good luck and a prayer.

Forum List

Back