New Ad: America's Greatest Mistake

This ad by Don Winslow is very correct.

The government doesn't belong to trump.

He has corrupted everything he has touched since becoming president.

I hope this ad is being shown all over the swing and red states.

I'll make a deal with you...
You agree to pick up my tax burden for inter-generational welfare cases and I'll consider voting for Dementia Joe.

What has Trump done to address inter-generational welfare cases?

Hopefully nothing.
He already gave them jobs,from there it's up to them to take advantage of those jobs.

I'm not talking about giving them anything. I'm talking about dismantling the institutions that create and perpetuate the dependency cycle.

So getting rid of generational welfare and affirmative action.

Yep, among other things. Why don't Trump and the Republicans do that? I suspect it's because they actually like, really like, the additional power that those programs give government.

One problem.

Why does he support getting rid of one mistake, but support putting another in his place?

You agree to pick up my tax burden for inter-generational welfare cases and I'll consider voting for Dementia Joe.

Trump's tax break has had a remarkable effect on at least 3 slums in Nassau County...
Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt
Commercial & Residential construction are turning 3 hoods into a garden.
And yes, almost all the stores have reopened.

Your region might not attract as much business as mine.
It depends on where people want to invest.

Deficit spending to pump up the economy isn't sustainable and does more harm than good in the long run. Any short term gains, regardless of who benefits, end up costing us more than they are worth. But they do make government a lot more powerful, which is the only real point.

Why didn't our taxes go up after Obama had to bail out the US to the tune of 10T?

Conservatives: masters of the red herring fallacy.

As already correctly noted, the thread is about Trump, not Obama.

But given Trump’s dismal record of incompetence and failure, your failed attempt to deflect is understandable.

Right-wingers are brainwashed to believe the GOP is the fiscally responsible party. But they forget it's only the super-rich enjoying the GOP's tax cuts. Republican spending is through the roof.

The only spending cut made by the Republicans are to infrastructure, safety-net programs, education, and other benefits exclusive to average Americans, The same super-rich fat cats receiving GOP tax cuts also pocket the money cut from those same domestic programs, so the GOP spending cuts right-wingers see as fiscal responsibility is another brainwashing myth that's mesmerized conservatives for decades.
TDS

Hopefully nothing.
He already gave them jobs,from there it's up to them to take advantage of those jobs.

I'm not talking about giving them anything. I'm talking about dismantling the institutions that create and perpetuate the dependency cycle.

A couple very good places to start is raise the minimum wage and remove all those "right to work" laws that prevent unions.

Trump doesn't have any competent critics.

That's what happens when everybody's playing for the same team.
At least Trump is one of the very few people with an R next to his name that isn't welcoming non Americans into our workforce to replace us.
...my company has about 50% foreigners
...we are getting parts from China, Taiwan, Vietnam = they send their workers here and we send jobs over there--double fked

Trump's tax break has had a remarkable effect on at least 3 slums in Nassau County...
Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

Deficit spending to pump up the economy isn't sustainable and does more harm than good in the long run. Any short term gains, regardless of who benefits, end up costing us more than they are worth. But they do make government a lot more powerful, which is the only real point.

Why didn't our taxes go up after Obama had to bail out the US to the tune of 10T?

But given Trump’s dismal record of incompetence and failure, your failed attempt to deflect is understandable.

Thank you.

Hopefully nothing.

That would need to be institutions both public and private sector.

Right-wingers are brainwashed to believe the GOP is the fiscally responsible party. But they forget it's only the super-rich enjoying the GOP's tax cuts. Republican spending is through the roof.

The only spending cut made by the Republicans are to infrastructure, safety-net programs, education, and other benefits exclusive to average Americans, The same super-rich fat cats receiving GOP tax cuts also pocket the money cut from those same domestic programs, so the GOP spending cuts right-wingers see as fiscal responsibility is another brainwashing myth that's mesmerized conservatives for decades.
Yes Republican Spending is through the roof just like it was under the brown turd Obammy. But here is a question for everyone...

IF all countries are printing money like there is no tomorrow, what does that do to other countries money?

Hopefully nothing.

A couple very good places to start is raise the minimum wage and remove all those "right to work" laws that prevent unions.

Ah yes, pay a burger flipper 15 dollars where a person working on a 15 million dollar aircraft gets paid 18. yep, typical bullshit, if you are a worthless fuck and can only flip a burger then get paid for being a burger flipper, but if you dont then get some skills that make yourself more valuable. Egad i hate lazy liberal fucks who want so much shit, and not work for it....

Hopefully nothing.

So getting rid of generational welfare and affirmative action.

Yep, among other things. Why don't Trump and the Republicans do that? I suspect it's because they actually like, really like, the additional power that those programs give government.

Bullshit.
Thats a liberal thing. Keep em dependent.

More Black Americans are in the working class with no need for welfare ending the chain of endless welfare

At least Trump is one of the very few people with an R next to his name that isn't welcoming non Americans into our workforce to replace us.

Oh, you can be replaced alright. Heh heh.

AP20204757064504-1024x682.jpg
Channel surfing I saw that it caused me to pause for a second lol

You're going to have a rough day on November 4 2020

Hopefully nothing.

Yes, the ‘right to work’ scam is one of the more significant factors that perpetuate the dependency cycle.

It’s the ‘right’ to nothing but low-paying jobs.

It’s the ‘right’ to have no benefits, no retirement, and no way to save.

It’s the ‘right’ to be laid-off or replaced for any baseless, capricious reason.

Hopefully nothing.

Look here dem wit.
I didnt finish high school and the Wife didnt go to college even with a scholarship to Princeton.
We're in the top 5% and I retired at 46.
All in a right to work state.
You know how that was possible? In a right to work state you get paid for your abilities not for what others make based on seniority.
In other words...some schmuck who's been there for twenty years doesnt deserve the pay of someone who works them under the table.

Tell me where I'm wrong,because I'd love to hear your argument.

Hopefully nothing.

Yes, the ‘right to work’ scam is one of the more significant factors that perpetuate the dependency cycle.

It’s the ‘right’ to nothing but low-paying jobs.

It’s the ‘right’ to have no benefits, no retirement, and no way to save.

It’s the ‘right’ to be laid-off or replaced for any baseless, capricious reason.

cost of living is lower dumbass

Hempstead
Uniondale
Roosevelt

Here's your problem you will not be allowed to bash what you once supported
You will not be allowed to attack the president without the reminder of the ignorance you supported for 8 years between 2009 until 2017
YOU WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO FORGET ABOUT OBAMA

do you actually think that will change any trump supporters minds?....

Forum List

Back