🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bengazi my ass. George W. Bush and the subterfuge that led to the war in Iraq in 03'. THAT is an issue, that led to a failure on a monumental scale that ruined American prestige and credibility for years. Not to mention killed so many innocent Iraqis and American servicemen. And cost us countless treasure. Bengazi is like the Clippers owner Sterling racism thing. Over action on a monumental scale, and it begs we overlook the faults of those that lay the claims.

147874_600.jpg

You notice that the right has gone all but completely silent on Obamacare?

Yes, you might not notice with all commotion being stirred up over the fake Benghazi scandal's rise from the dead...

...and that's a big part of the reason for this sudden strange revival.

Trey Gowdy is going to hold a show trial in a kangaroo court in a manner designed to get American's not to notice that the Obamacare battle is over and Obamacare won.

LOL, now a deflection to Obamacare. Obamacare speaks for itself. The only thing it has won, is Republicans both houses of Congress. Straying further off topic once again.

Yes, you might not notice with all commotion being stirred up over the fake Benghazi scandal's rise from the dead...

Trey Gowdy is going to hold a show trial in a kangaroo court in a manner designed to get American's not to notice that the Obamacare battle is over and Obamacare won.

We won that debate too. Remember hypocrite when you told me I made a post that was already on the board. You then pointed out how I violated some chicken shit rule?\

You go deliberately off topic, like the fucking deranged piece of liberal shit you are.

Go ahead and celebrate the supposed 7.5 million while the media of course does not factor in the number of people dropped from their plans that they were promised they could keep.

You fucking ignorant miserable, intolerable moron.

I challenge any of you to provide proof that the video was the cause, and that there was a 'spontaneous' protest at the consulate. You can't. All you can do is focus on Bush, while ignoring the malfeasance conducted before your very eyes. Moreover, while I appreciate the concern for my unemployment situation, it has nothing to do with this thread. Feel more than free to PM me some job leads in private.

So far it's Bush and my lack of a Job. Oddly enough, it would have been easier for me to find one under Bush. But there it is.

I dont care about your job situation or your physical condition.

I do care about you implying that the burden of proof is on anyone in the administration against any of these charges.

The burden of proof is on you, the accuser. Prove that the video had nothing to do with Benghazi,

and if by some miracle you were able to do that, then prove that it matters.

Benghazi my ass. George W. Bush and the subterfuge that led to the war in Iraq in 03'. THAT is an issue, that led to a failure on a monumental scale that ruined American prestige and credibility for years. Not to mention killed so many innocent Iraqis and American servicemen. And cost us countless treasure. Benghazi is like the Clippers owner Sterling racism thing. Over action on a monumental scale, and it begs we overlook the faults of those that lay the claims.

LOL. Another liberal, another reference to Bush. I rest my case.

No, not really. Bush made a significant error that makes Bengazi look like a tempest in a tea pot. Which it is. That is History, not a petty political bias. Something some of you can't shake.

Seems to be the MO of the GOP, if I was the Rihtttards I would fire Issa outta shear embarrasment

Salyndra - next.
Fast n furious -next
IRS- next
Benghazi 1 -next
Obama care 53 -next
Benghazi 2-next

We won that debate too. Remember hypocrite when you told me I made a post that was already on the board. You then pointed out how I violated some chicken shit rule?\

You go deliberately off topic, like the fucking deranged piece of liberal shit you are.

Go ahead and celebrate the supposed 7.5 million while the media of course does not factor in the number of people dropped from their plans that they were promised they could keep.

Well, it is liberal posting 101. Deflect, insult, bring up any R president in the past :lol:

They can't debate whatsoever.

waaaa don't strain so hard you poop your pants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my.

Often when the rightwingers can't let go of a myth that drags on for months or years it pays to go back to the original arguments on the topic,

because that's when the news was fresh and more easily found:

THIS was on FOXNEWS September 12th, 2012:

Filmmaker Sam Bacile in hiding after anti-Muslim film sparks violence in which American diplomat was killed

"An Israeli filmmaker based in California went into hiding Tuesday after his movie attacking Islam's Prophet Muhammad sparked angry assaults by ultra-conservative Muslims on U.S. missions in Egypt and Libya, where a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans were killed."

"Protesters angered over Bacile's film opened fire on and burned down the U.S. Consulate in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi, killing U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three others on Tuesday. In Egypt, protesters scaled the walls of the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and replaced an American flag with an Islamic banner."

"Though Bacile was apologetic about Americans who were killed as a result of the outrage over his film, he blamed lax embassy security and the perpetrators of the violence."

"We went into this knowing this was probably going to happen," Klein said." [the film's consultant admitting that the filmmakers knew they would incite deadly violence]

Filmmaker Sam Bacile in hiding after anti-Muslim film sparks violence in which American diplomat was killed | Fox News

ha ha ha ha ha

Benghazi my ass. George W. Bush and the subterfuge that led to the war in Iraq in 03'. THAT is an issue, that led to a failure on a monumental scale that ruined American prestige and credibility for years. Not to mention killed so many innocent Iraqis and American servicemen. And cost us countless treasure. Benghazi is like the Clippers owner Sterling racism thing. Over action on a monumental scale, and it begs we overlook the faults of those that lay the claims.

No, not really. Bush made a significant error that makes Bengazi look like a tempest in a tea pot. Which it is. That is History, not a petty political bias. Something some of you can't shake.

Bush isn't the subject, Benghazi is. The White House lying about it is. You liberals are so thickheaded you can't see that.

Bush isn't the subject, Benghazi is. The White House lying about it is. You liberals are so thickheaded you can't see that.

Bush is relevant because he never suffered any consequences for his fuckup in Iraq, nor did any of his administration, and Iraq was 1000 times the fuckup Benghazi was,

even if one were to concede all the wacky arguments you people have made.

So unless you believe the Bush administration got off too easy, consistency in the administration of justice is an important and relevant issue.

Worst case scenario for the Obama administration - it should be punished at 1/1000th the level the Bush administration was punished -

and that is only if every single accusation against Obama's administration is proven true.

Fair enough? You of all people certainly wouldn't want one administration held to a different standard than another now would you?

Post 2030 is the subject.

Last edited:
My brother was in the Us Navy on a ship in the Gulf of Tonkin in 64. Never saw the North Vietnamese PT boats that attacked, nor did any of his shipmates. But, that so called "gulf of Tonkin" incident" that started the Vietnam war. It was a phony pretext. We end up losing over 58 thousand Americans as a result. So, years later, in 1967, the Israelis attack and killed 34 American sailors. That was grounds for war. next year, in 68, the North Koreans seize the USS Pueblo and hold the crew captive... Grounds for war...years later, Iranian militants seize American Embassy workers. Grounds for war. Nothing. But, after 9/11, Bush thinks that Sadam MIGHT maybe, perhaps, has weapons of mass destruction...BOOM, lets' don't think twice about it. Bengazi...Really?

Bush is relevant because he never suffered any consequences for his fuckup in Iraq, nor did any of his administration, and Iraq was 1000 times the fuckup Benghazi was,

So unless you believe the Bush administration got off too easy, consistency in the administration of justice is an important and relevant issue.

Worst case scenario for the Obama administration - it should be punished at 1/1000th the level the Bush administration was punished -

and that is only if every single accusation against Obama's administration is proven true.

Fair enough? You of all people certainly wouldn't want one administration held to a different standard than another now would you?

I'm done talking about Bush, Carbine. You can ignore reality by yourself.

My brother was in the Us Navy on a ship in the Gulf of Tonkin in 64. Never saw the North Vietnamese PT boats that attacked, nor did any of his shipmates. But, that so called "gulf of Tonkin" incident" that started the Vietnam war. It was a phony pretext. We end up losing over 58 thousand Americans as a result. So, years later, in 1967, the Israelis attack and killed 34 American sailors. That was grounds for war. next year, in 68, the North Koreans seize the USS Pueblo and hold the crew captive... Grounds for war...years later, Iranian militants seize American Embassy workers. Grounds for war. Nothing. But, after 9/11, Bush thinks that Sadam MIGHT maybe, perhaps, has weapons of mass destruction...BOOM, lets' don't think twice about it. Bengazi...Really?

Bush... Vietnam, the Israelis, Iranian militants, your brother... none of which are the subject...

Does it matter that a majority of the Democratic Senate voted to go to war?

Bush... Vietnam, the Israelis, Iranian militants, your brother... none of which are the subject...

Really. Perhaps there is a issue that transcends this insular little topic.

Really. Perhaps there is a issue that transcends this insular little topic.

Eyeah... we call it reality. Too bad you see it as "insular." Move along now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back