🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look peeps, it's not gonna happen. The Dear Leader and Hitlery will skate. They're backed and protected by the almighty powers-that-be. Hitlery is to be the next NWO Globalist Elite American Puppet. She's untouchable. So this one will go nowhere. The fix is in. Now can the fix be overcome? I just don't know. These are incredibly powerful monsters we're dealing with. They control so much. But she's basically already been placed into power as the next American President. It is what it is.

Saw her on TV today.

Sitting on het fat ass acting like Kim Jong IL

Her and the Dear Leader laugh at those seeking justice. They know they can't be touched. Just look to France to see what their backers are capable of. The man is a criminal pervert. He's known to have sexually assaulted many women over the years. But look how easily they placed him into power there. Elections? Democracy? A mere fantasy. They planned on placing him into power in France for years. The French People had no say in it. They may think they did, but they didn't. He was going to be Prime Minister no matter how many women he raped.

And they're doing the same thing with Hitlery. She's their next American Globalist Elite Puppet. Hey, i hope it doesn't happen. But it looks like the fix is in to me. It's time for People of the World to start thinking about ways to defeat the NWO Globalists. That time has come. Because make no mistake about it, they are evil bastards.

Last edited:
Paperboy.....how come the CIA, British intel, numerous Democraps in Congress agreed on WMDs in Iraq??? Oh, but Buuuuuuuuush lied according to a moron like you.

Get back to your paper route, boy. :eusa_whistle:

That Bush and his administration lied to push an invasion of Iraq is not even in dispute.

mudwhistle, I do try to keep civil on the board (I believe anyone here would pull me out of a well IRL regardless of who I voted for), but I've gotta say it pains me to see someone who's lost all perspective on this issue using the avatar of Science Officer Spock.

I have very good perspective on this.

One of them is similar to the way a witness in a court of law is treated. Once their credibility is gone because they've perjured themselves, everything thing they say from then on should be questioned. You feel that way about Bush so strongly, yet you don't seem to feel that way about Obama. After all, he did say "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor", did he not????? He also said this week that health care premiums have gone up slower the last 2 years because of Obamacare. Not only is this not true, but he said that premiums wouldn't go up at all. As a matter of fact he said this program would save us $2500.

If Obama is willing to lie about the little things I'm afraid that he'll lie about everything if the truth sheds him in an unfavorable light. List of Obama's Lies | Barack Obama Lies

It's very unfortunate that Obama lied about 100% of Americans being able to keep their doctor, when the actual number came closer to 98%. And it was very disappointing Obama lied during a debate with Romney, while defending Romney's own healthcare plan against an unbelievable string of falsehoods from Romney himself. There's no saying those things didn't happen. Of course, stories of Obama's lying streak have been greatly exaggerated. Honestly, sometimes I don't think anyone expected more out of Obama than his conservative detractors.

Now stop deflecting. It should be obvious from my posts, but once again for the cheap seats: I'm not talking about Bush and I'm not talking about Obama, I'm talking about you. And all the other Benghazi Truthers: why are you so "outraged" about this specific story, and not Bush's campaign of deception? Not the CIA lying that its "enhanced interrogation" methods were yielding results? There have been so many opportunities to be outraged about incredibly harmful government deception. Where was the outrage then, if you're not just making political hay now?

Interesting...

I'm not talking about Bush and I'm not talking about Obama, I'm talking about you.
Sorry, that's ad hominem.

And all the other Benghazi Truthers: why are you so "outraged" about this specific story, and not Bush's campaign of deception?
Didn't you just get through saying you weren't talking about Bush?

A deflection.

There have been so many opportunities to be outraged about incredibly harmful government deception. Where was the outrage then, if you're not just making political hay now?
Tell me, were you outraged at these things you just mentioned? Or is it merely a tu quoque argument in disguise?

That Bush and his administration lied to push an invasion of Iraq is not even in dispute.

mudwhistle, I do try to keep civil on the board (I believe anyone here would pull me out of a well IRL regardless of who I voted for), but I've gotta say it pains me to see someone who's lost all perspective on this issue using the avatar of Science Officer Spock.

One of them is similar to the way a witness in a court of law is treated. Once their credibility is gone because they've perjured themselves, everything thing they say from then on should be questioned. You feel that way about Bush so strongly, yet you don't seem to feel that way about Obama. After all, he did say "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor", did he not????? He also said this week that health care premiums have gone up slower the last 2 years because of Obamacare. Not only is this not true, but he said that premiums wouldn't go up at all. As a matter of fact he said this program would save us $2500.

If Obama is willing to lie about the little things I'm afraid that he'll lie about everything if the truth sheds him in an unfavorable light. List of Obama's Lies | Barack Obama Lies

It's very unfortunate that Obama lied about 100% of Americans being able to keep their doctor, when the actual number came closer to 98%. And it was very disappointing Obama lied during a debate with Romney, while defending Romney's own healthcare plan against an unbelievable string of falsehoods from Romney himself. There's no saying those things didn't happen. Of course, stories of Obama's lying streak have been greatly exaggerated. Honestly, sometimes I don't think anyone expected more out of Obama than his conservative detractors.

Now stop deflecting. It should be obvious from my posts, but once again for the cheap seats: I'm not talking about Bush and I'm not talking about Obama, I'm talking about you. And all the other Benghazi Truthers: why are you so "outraged" about this specific story, and not Bush's campaign of deception? Not the CIA lying that its "enhanced interrogation" methods were yielding results? There have been so many opportunities to be outraged about incredibly harmful government deception. Where was the outrage then, if you're not just making political hay now?

One word Hypocrites all of em ...........no matter how hard they try the World knows George W BOOSH JR was a fuck up & the cons cheered him on :eek:

Why am I outraged that the Obama Administration's abysmal lack of judgement led to the deaths of a US Ambassador and another diplomat? Because it makes the US look weak and vulnerable to people that want to do us harm?

Why am I outraged that the Obama Administration essentially sat on their hands allowing another two Americans to be murdered hours after the initial attack took place? Because when people risk their lives in service to their country like those men you would like to think that the people in charge are going to be there for them. Because I've never bought the narrative that help couldn't get there "in time" when nobody knew how long the conflict would last?

Why am I outraged that our Secretary of State and our President met the returning caskets of those slain Americans and used it as an opportunity to push a narrative about a YouTube video causing the attack even though they both KNEW that a protest over a video had NOTHING to do with what happened in Benghazi that night? Because I think someone looking someone's loved ones in the eyes and lying to them about how those deaths took place to be about as despicable an act as I can think of? Who does THAT...at a time like that? Is winning an election SO important that you lose track of basic humanity?

Why am I outraged that the Obama White House covered up what they had done by classifying documents to hide them from both Congress and the American people? Well, for starters...this is the man who proclaimed that theirs would be the most "transparent" Administration in history! How can you make THAT statement and then do what they have done?

Last edited:

One word Hypocrites all of em ...........no matter how hard they try the World knows George W BOOSH JR was a fuck up & the cons cheered him on :eek:

Garbage. All of it. Explain to us all how Obama isn't a fuck up. I'll be waiting.

Garbage. All of it. Explain to us all how Obama isn't a fuck up. I'll be waiting.

Don't have to wait long dumb fuck . Obama is not George w fuck up ...... Good enough for me .

Don't have to wait long dumb fuck . Obama is not George w fuck up ...... Good enough for me .

And this, my friends is why stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote. You're right. Obama isn't a "George w fuck up." He's worse.

And this, my friends is why stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote. You're right. Obama isn't a "George w fuck up." He's worse.

Your dumb ass keeps throwing around the word criminal making stupid accusations with no proof what so ever ....... The whole GOP & u flail around with no direction at all bunch of fucking cry baby's :D

Your dumb ass keeps throwing around the word criminal making stupid accusations with no proof what so ever ....... The whole GOP & u flail around with no direction at all bunch of fucking cry baby's :D

I don't have time for this. Negged.

I don't have time for this. Negged.

Pussy . Negged back stupid !!:eusa_boohoo:

Insane Hussein won election in 2008 and reelection in 2012 despite the fact that was born in Kenya and ineligible to run for office. Does anyone think the the people who elected him give a rat's ass about some silly email?

I have read a few of your posts, and my determination about you is you are so fucking stupid that you probably think Obama has not lied about anything.

Considering he has lied about everything, I am wondering if you know how fucking stupid....you are?

tumblr_lqypjmUq3c1ql141xo1_400.gif

No offense....

rodney-dangerfield.jpg

Last edited:
Insane Hussein won election in 2008 and reelection in 2012 despite the fact that was born in Kenya and ineligible to run for office. Does anyone think the the people who elected him give a rat's ass about some silly email?

As much as I don't like President Obama, he isn't from Kenya. Get that nonsense out of here. Some liberals on this thread don't care what the man does, but I'll tell you what, stop with the birther crap. I simply cannot stand it.

They even arrested the Filmmaker. They're evil liars. How many Filmmakers and Journalists has this President arrested during his awful reign of terror? Yet him and Hitlery Clinton have gotten away with everything. But how and why?... Because they're backed by incredibly powerful & insidious NWO Globalist Elites. No one will be held accountable on this. Bet on that.

They even arrested the Filmmaker. They're evil liars. How many Filmmakers and Journalists has this President arrested during his awful reign of terror? Yet him and Hitlery Clinton have gotten away with everything. But how and why?... Because they're backed by incredibly powerful & insidious NWO Globalist Elites. No one will be held accountable on this. Bet on that.
Law enforcement does that to felons who violate parole.

Weird, Huh?

LIE
''Amb. Stephens was raped and dragged through the streets and cheered when the Muslim crowds saw his crippled body''

INSTEAD THE TRUTH is:

Amb Stevens was killed by smoke inhalation, the men dragging him out were trying to save him and drove him to a hospital, the cheers in the crowd were cheers for Stephens still being alive...
Perhaps you should explain this, then. Either way he was killed by the terrorists.

ea5d2f5675de3174e160792f7389e751.jpg

I saw the full video and read the full transcripts of the video from several sources Templar, and that is a picture of Ambassador Stevens being RESCUED from the room in the consulate he was locked in.....they got to him through a window....

The POINT BEING that it has been one rabid LIE after another...

AND how disgusting it was for right wingers to perpetrate the LIE that these people rescuing him, that brought him to the hospital, GANG RAPED HIM, and killed him and CHEERED his death...

CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE how the friends and family of Chris Stevens felt hearing these things, hearing these LIES?

LIE
"There were no protests that day regarding the video. The middle east did not even know about the video. They didn't see the video or video trailer so they were not protesting the video so it HAD TO BE A LIE regarding the administration mentioning the video.....blah blah blah"

INSTEAD THE TRUTH is:

There were MAJOR protests regarding the video in CAIRO earlier that day, Sept 11th, and that the Egyptian news had been reporting CONSTANTLY on the blasphemous to them video, earlier that week and showed the trailer to the video over and over again on the news, and the religious leaders in Egypt were encouraging protest and demonstrating....this was blasting all over the middle east, so EVERYONE over there had heard of or had seen the video...

SO ONCE AGAIN, just simply MORE lies by the right wing regarding this situation....Civil unrest WAS OCCURRING in the middle east and at our Embassy in CAIRO, they jumped the fence, tore down and burned our flag and put up one of their own......
The protests were in Cairo. Not Benghazi. The streets were sealed off. Trucks bearing the insignia of Ansar al-Sharia drove up, people armed with weapons and artillery showed up. There was no protest. President Magariaf said the attacks were preplanned. Even the White House after 14 days acknowledged it was an act of terrorism, not a protest. Those aren't lies, they're facts.

THE VIDEO was being broadcasted on the news the entire PREVIOUS week to 9/11, Clerics throughout the middle east were calling upon its protest....

now let that sink in....

THEN add to this,

EYEWITNESS REPORTS of the attack in Benghazi stated shouts in protest against the video was the first thing eyewitnesses heard when the terrorists arrived, right before they began their bombardment.

let that sink in as well....

So yes, it was a terrorist attack, a planned terrorist attack....hind sight is always 20/20 though....

Amazing with the CIA annex there, that the CIA had no idea it was coming....it's frightening how little these defense/intelligence agencies truly know and what little they did in preventing the two 9/11's, in 2001 and 2012....

Once again you have The Guardian repeating that narrative, on the day after it happened. As you can very well see in my introductory post, that was not the case at all. As the e-mails point out, the White House did not want this to reflect on a "broader failure of policy." Thus that narrative was played out to the masses. The White House was responsible.

-the guardian was reporting this BEFORE Susan rice was on tv, from their OWN sources. So who influenced them?

-and as I have said, many times that Rice was going before the entire world that Sunday, representing the entire United States of America, it is her DUTY to represent America and the President in the best light as possible, before our enemies and enemy nations listening. IF YOU THINK her duty was to go before our ENEMIES and say we F'D UP really badly, we should have seen this coming, or something like that Templar, then I've given you more credit than you deserve when it comes to common sense....

so, there is no there, there....prepping rice on 9/14 in the manner they did, is perfectly appropriate.

Sure, she did say it was a video. She even went so far as to call it "hateful."

WRONG AGAIN T.
she said, an investigation is taking place, and she could not say definitively that it was just the video until the investigation was done....but to their best knowledge they thought a spontaneous protest against the video turned quickly in to an armed attack yadayadayada....on our consulate and annex....

Which IS WHAT EYEWITNESSES said....but further investigation in to it, weeks maybe, they found that the terrorists were coercing and gathering regular people to shout in protest of the video right before they attacked....so the eyewitnesses were seeing and hearing these shouts from protesters that were just recruited by the terrorist group to divert or disguise their own plan of attack....

yes, the eyewitnesses also saw trucks from their own LOCAL ansar al sharia terrorist group...

But it was WISE for the talking points covered by all the admin groups including the CIA not to include this in Rice's talking points that early in the investigation....imo....I repeat, not deviant, but wise.

LIE:

President Obama was watching via the drone and rubbing his hands in pure glee as our 4 Americans were killed.

TRUTH

Disgusting lie put out by ANTI-AMERICAN RIGHT WINGERS
Calling them "Anti-American" has invalidated your entire argument. Lie or no lie, they are just as American as you are. So please, dispense with the childishness.

it is anti-American, so I disagree with you....it's the kind of stuff our enemies love to hear and use as propaganda against the USA....

LIE:

''Obama and Hillary ordered them to "Stand Down"

TRUTH:

Simply ANOTHER disgusting and anti American LIE perpetrated by the right wing...
Yeah, your argument is garbage. "Anti-American." Just what is so 'anti-American' about wanting to know the truth?
there is NOTHING WRONG WITH WANTING TO KNOW THE TRUTH, not now, not ever!!!

WHAT is anti American is that it is a LIE, an INTENTIONAL LIE, WITH MALICE, to harm OUR President, (and no I did not vote for him, not once, but he is still OUR President) which also means it hurts us countrymen as well...

I AM A MILITARY brat, and the wife of a disabled Vet....and I was taught NOT to put our president down in public.....my father and my husband have served both Republican and Democratic presidents, and to both of them, all Dem and Repub Presidents were their PRESIDENTS, CIC, which deserves respect....

you start belittling and making him out to be a premeditated murderer as the right wing has on this topic, then you are anti American, and you are harming our nation ....period....that goes for those calling Bush a murderer too....just plain wrong to imply such!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back