🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is a matter of checks and balances. Prepping for a TV appearance is not out of the ordinary. Putting out a dialogue that deceives the electorate during a campaign is unethical and dishonest. We, the people need to know how the policies of a sitting administration are working...especially right before an election.

Their narrative was in direct conflict with what their advisors told them and, coincidentally, not a poor reflection on their current international initiatives. If, In fact, they did this intentionally, then the WH lied to the American People about policy while they were trying to decide if a new President and new policy was needed.

If this is the case, it needs to be exposed. Not to slander the existing President.....but to deter a future one from doing the same.

We need to know that the executive branch is kept in check at all times. I am surprised you don't see it that way.

The real question is, why do Benghazi Truthers only just now see it that way? If this isn't just an excuse to hate Obama, if this really is the reaction to perceived dishonesty over the deaths of four Americans, then why weren't these same people out on the streets over Condoleezza Rice's deceitful talk show appearances drumming up support for invading Iraq? Why weren't they marching on the White House over Colin Powell lying to the United Nations, or Bush's shameless twisting of the facts addressing the American public?

If those pushing this bizarre theory really were all about government honesty, we'd have seen some consistency.

Because they don't care about the lives Bush lost, they just want back in power so they can do it elsewhere in the world. Anything is acceptable to the hypocrites.

Remember When Bill Clinton Was Opposed Because He Was Black? Liberals Do!

Pundit Press ^

In the Atlantic, resident racial theorist Ta-Nehisi Coates explores the idea that opposition to President Bill Clinton in the 1990s was due to racial animus, just like today! Famously known as the “first black president,” Coates explains that racism caused people to turn against many of his policies, eventually leading to his impeachment. She claims that it was opposition to Clinton’s supposed policies to help blacks that many Americans opposed him– and that racism animated most American politics: White supremacy birthed American politics. In the 1990s, as today, the Democratic Party was perceived by many as the party of black...

2z55aaf.jpg

They even arrested the Filmmaker. They're evil liars. How many Filmmakers and Journalists has this President arrested during his awful reign of terror? Yet him and Hitlery Clinton have gotten away with everything. But how and why?... Because they're backed by incredibly powerful & insidious NWO Globalist Elites. No one will be held accountable on this. Bet on that.

The filmmaker was arrested for violating his probation and pled guilty.

Wow. If you really cared about justice, Paperman, why do you keep deflecting to the Bush years? To Condi Rice? To Colin Powell? To Iraq? Surely you jest. Why aren't you just as curious as we are to know why Obama and his staffers lied about the attacks that night?

Sure, if you were for government honesty, you would be all over people like Harry Reid, Charlie Rangel and others for corruption. Funny though, you wouldn't dare say a Democrat is capable of such a thing.

We do you want the people to forget the lies that got the people of USA to accept the invasion and occupation of Iraq?

Again not you or anyone but the attackers know why they attacked, ransacked and burned the building. Considering all the riots and protest over the video, it made a reasonable talking point. Furthermore there have been several reports that it was the video that prompted the attack.

Wow. If you really cared about justice, Paperman, why do you keep deflecting to the Bush years? To Condi Rice? To Colin Powell? To Iraq? Surely you jest. Why aren't you just as curious as we are to know why Obama and his staffers lied about the attacks that night?

Sure, if you were for government honesty, you would be all over people like Harry Reid, Charlie Rangel and others for corruption. Funny though, you wouldn't dare say a Democrat is capable of such a thing.

We do you want the people to forget the lies that got the people of USA to accept the invasion and occupation of Iraq?

Again not you or anyone but the attackers know why they attacked, ransacked and burned the building. Considering all the riots and protest over the video, it made a reasonable talking point. Furthermore there have been several reports that it was the video that prompted the attack.

It was posted that on the scene reports had the actual attackers citing the video. That of course was blissfully ignored by these idiots.

This post made zero sense. You seem to think the New York Times is a credible source of information. I have a Libyan president and a CIA station chief who say otherwise. How many times must I say this?

I challenge any of you to provide proof that the video was the cause, and that there was a 'spontaneous' protest at the consulate. You can't. All you can do is focus on Bush, while ignoring the malfeasance conducted before your very eyes. Moreover, while I appreciate the concern for my unemployment situation, it has nothing to do with this thread. Feel more than free to PM me some job leads in private.

So far it's Bush and my lack of a Job. Oddly enough, it would have been easier for me to find one under Bush. But there it is.

Last edited:
Bengazi my ass. George W. Bush and the subterfuge that led to the war in Iraq in 03'. THAT is an issue, that led to a failure on a monumental scale that ruined American prestige and credibility for years. Not to mention killed so many innocent Iraqis and American servicemen. And cost us countless treasure. Bengazi is like the Clippers owner Sterling racism thing. Over action on a monumental scale, and it begs we overlook the faults of those that lay the claims.

Benghazi my ass. George W. Bush and the subterfuge that led to the war in Iraq in 03'. THAT is an issue, that led to a failure on a monumental scale that ruined American prestige and credibility for years. Not to mention killed so many innocent Iraqis and American servicemen. And cost us countless treasure. Benghazi is like the Clippers owner Sterling racism thing. Over action on a monumental scale, and it begs we overlook the faults of those that lay the claims.

LOL. Another liberal, another reference to Bush. I rest my case.

I challenge any of you to provide proof that the video was the cause, and that there was a 'spontaneous' protest at the consulate. You can't. All you can do is focus on Bush, while ignoring the malfeasance conducted before your very eyes. Seriously, how can you vote for people like this?

No use man. They lost this debate a long time ago. They are so ridiculous that I believe their beloved president has not lied about a thing since he has been in office.

That is enough to know that none of them deserve to be taken seriously about any issue. They are hopeless puppets at best. Pathetic American hating traitors at worst.

Either way, the shit that comes out of slugs is more useful to this planet than these hopeless brainwashed clowns.

All of them.

This post is done. They were wrong. We were right. Move on. Anything more is simply engaging in the myth of sisyphus. We have carried the big rock over the mountain over and over again. They have nothing other than their little script.

They are brain dead, and have no ability to think for themselves. The post....is done.

You notice that the right has gone all but completely silent on Obamacare?

Yes, you might not notice with all commotion being stirred up over the fake Benghazi scandal's rise from the dead...

...and that's a big part of the reason for this sudden strange revival.

Trey Gowdy is going to hold a show trial in a kangaroo court in a manner designed to get American's not to notice that the Obamacare battle is over and Obamacare won.

Benghazi my ass. George W. Bush and the subterfuge that led to the war in Iraq in 03'. THAT is an issue, that led to a failure on a monumental scale that ruined American prestige and credibility for years. Not to mention killed so many innocent Iraqis and American servicemen. And cost us countless treasure. Benghazi is like the Clippers owner Sterling racism thing. Over action on a monumental scale, and it begs we overlook the faults of those that lay the claims.

LOL. Another liberal, another reference to Bush. I rest my case.

Like I said man. They have their script. That is all. Nothing more. They will giggle, roll their eyes, and give each other high fives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back