🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bush isn't the subject, Benghazi is. The White House lying about it is. You liberals are so thickheaded you can't see that.

Bush is relevant because he never suffered any consequences for his fuckup in Iraq, nor did any of his administration, and Iraq was 1000 times the fuckup Benghazi was,

even if one were to concede all the wacky arguments you people have made.

So unless you believe the Bush administration got off too easy, consistency in the administration of justice is an important and relevant issue.

Worst case scenario for the Obama administration - it should be punished at 1/1000th the level the Bush administration was punished -

and that is only if every single accusation against Obama's administration is proven true.

Fair enough? You of all people certainly wouldn't want one administration held to a different standard than another now would you?

Does it matter that a majority of the Democratic Senate voted to go to war?
They're still denying that...and that was how long ago?

Bush isn't the subject, Benghazi is. The White House lying about it is. You liberals are so thickheaded you can't see that.

Bush is relevant because he never suffered any consequences for his fuckup in Iraq, nor did any of his administration, and Iraq was 1000 times the fuckup Benghazi was,

So unless you believe the Bush administration got off too easy, consistency in the administration of justice is an important and relevant issue.

Worst case scenario for the Obama administration - it should be punished at 1/1000th the level the Bush administration was punished -

and that is only if every single accusation against Obama's administration is proven true.

Fair enough? You of all people certainly wouldn't want one administration held to a different standard than another now would you?

Does it matter that a majority of Democrats in the House voted against the resolution?

no one , NOT a single person, voted to GO TO WAR, there was no appropriate, and constitutional, Declaration of war by both houses of Congress with 2/3's voting yea....

Does it matter that a majority of Democrats in the House voted against the resolution?

no one , NOT a single person, voted to GO TO WAR, there was no appropriate, and constitutional, Declaration of war by both houses of Congress with 2/3's voting yea....

The fact is, Democrats still voted for it nonetheless.

No because the Senate is not part of the executive branch. Most Democrats voted against the authorization.

I fixed it, T. It wasn't letting me go to the next page. I've lengthened the posts per page to compensate.

10-4. I use the Hybrid WYSIWYG...

Cool beans. Glad you fixed it.
icon14.gif

Oh my.

Often when the rightwingers can't let go of a myth that drags on for months or years it pays to go back to the original arguments on the topic,

because that's when the news was fresh and more easily found:

THIS was on FOXNEWS September 12th, 2012:

Filmmaker Sam Bacile in hiding after anti-Muslim film sparks violence in which American diplomat was killed

"An Israeli filmmaker based in California went into hiding Tuesday after his movie attacking Islam's Prophet Muhammad sparked angry assaults by ultra-conservative Muslims on U.S. missions in Egypt and Libya, where a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans were killed."

"Protesters angered over Bacile's film opened fire on and burned down the U.S. Consulate in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi, killing U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three others on Tuesday. In Egypt, protesters scaled the walls of the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and replaced an American flag with an Islamic banner."

"Though Bacile was apologetic about Americans who were killed as a result of the outrage over his film, he blamed lax embassy security and the perpetrators of the violence."

"We went into this knowing this was probably going to happen," Klein said." [the film's consultant admitting that the filmmakers knew they would incite deadly violence]

Filmmaker Sam Bacile in hiding after anti-Muslim film sparks violence in which American diplomat was killed | Fox News

ha ha ha ha ha

See now TK is going to ignore this and 20 posts from now repeat his claim that 'liberals' won't address the topic.

They even arrested the Filmmaker. They're evil liars. How many Filmmakers and Journalists has this President arrested during his awful reign of terror? Yet him and Hitlery Clinton have gotten away with everything. But how and why?... Because they're backed by incredibly powerful & insidious NWO Globalist Elites. No one will be held accountable on this. Bet on that.

the filmmaker was convicted of wire fraud and cheating customers. Part of his parole was that he was not to have access to a computer.

He violated his parole.

Now go adjust your tin-foil hat some more.

Oh my.

Often when the rightwingers can't let go of a myth that drags on for months or years it pays to go back to the original arguments on the topic,

because that's when the news was fresh and more easily found:

THIS was on FOXNEWS September 12th, 2012:

Filmmaker Sam Bacile in hiding after anti-Muslim film sparks violence in which American diplomat was killed

"An Israeli filmmaker based in California went into hiding Tuesday after his movie attacking Islam's Prophet Muhammad sparked angry assaults by ultra-conservative Muslims on U.S. missions in Egypt and Libya, where a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans were killed."

"Protesters angered over Bacile's film opened fire on and burned down the U.S. Consulate in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi, killing U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three others on Tuesday. In Egypt, protesters scaled the walls of the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and replaced an American flag with an Islamic banner."

"Though Bacile was apologetic about Americans who were killed as a result of the outrage over his film, he blamed lax embassy security and the perpetrators of the violence."

"We went into this knowing this was probably going to happen," Klein said." [the film's consultant admitting that the filmmakers knew they would incite deadly violence]

Filmmaker Sam Bacile in hiding after anti-Muslim film sparks violence in which American diplomat was killed | Fox News

ha ha ha ha ha

See now TK is going to ignore this and 20 posts from now repeat his claim that 'liberals' won't address the topic.

The moment you called it a 'myth' was the moment you lost.

I challenge any of you to provide proof that the video was the cause, and that there was a 'spontaneous' protest at the consulate. You can't. All you can do is focus on Bush, while ignoring the malfeasance conducted before your very eyes. Moreover, while I appreciate the concern for my unemployment situation, it has nothing to do with this thread. Feel more than free to PM me some job leads in private.

So far it's Bush and my lack of a Job. Oddly enough, it would have been easier for me to find one under Bush. But there it is.

Yet oddly, I bet you didn't have one under Bush, either.

I think that the problem is, it's really not up to us to prove that the video was the cause.

It's up to you to prove 1) That it wasn't. and 2) Obama & Company KNEW it wasn't, but said it was.

Neither of which you can prove.

I challenge any of you to provide proof that the video was the cause, and that there was a 'spontaneous' protest at the consulate. You can't. All you can do is focus on Bush, while ignoring the malfeasance conducted before your very eyes. Moreover, while I appreciate the concern for my unemployment situation, it has nothing to do with this thread. Feel more than free to PM me some job leads in private.

So far it's Bush and my lack of a Job. Oddly enough, it would have been easier for me to find one under Bush. But there it is.

Yet oddly, I bet you didn't have one under Bush, either.

I think that the problem is, it's really not up to us to prove that the video was the cause.

It's up to you to prove 1) That it wasn't. and 2) Obama & Company KNEW it wasn't, but said it was.

Neither of which you can prove.

Actually I did. In 2006, landed a job right out of High School.

I did prove it, you ignored it the whole way through. You have failed to prove it was the video, insisting upon ad hominem and President Bush to make your points. When you have e-mails suggesting that the White House played a role in fashioning the talking points, you cannot construe it any other way. Either Obama is even more of an incompetent leader than first thought, or he remains complicit in the matter.

Begone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back