🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Joe. If you insist that you are correct in this matter, I challenge you to provide some refutatory links, facts, and/or evidence that suggest to the contrary. And "go get a job" is not a satisfactory answer.

[

(Guffaws)

You insist on digging that hole of yours deeper, don't you?

When these e-mails came out, you liberals shouted in unison "You see, BUSH is the anti-Christ!"

NO, we just point out your lack of accountability.

You guys are all outraged over what a mob did and guesses as to why.

But you show no concern over the fact that the country was lied into an unnecessary war in Iraq that left 5000 Americans and a million Iraqis dead.

Okay, JoeNO. I have all the accountability, you have all the deniability. You are the King of Non Sequiturs, the Sultan of Red Herrings. You'll never admit that we're right, even when the facts are laid out in front of your face.

A blog? Really? LOL

If Stevens naively misjudged the risk, as your blogger maintains...then kindly explain why he asked for additional security the day before the attacks took place? The truth is that Stevens was well aware of how dangerous it was in Libya and he attempted to communicate his concerns over security to the State Department only to have his requests for more security turned down.

Yes, it would have been nice if the GOP Congress hadn't cut 300 million from Embassy security.

GOP cuts to embassy security draw scrutiny, jabs from Democrats | TheHill

But the important thing is some rich people got tax cuts to buy more dressage Horsies.

Actually, Obama gets all of his extravagant perks, and our ambassadors get dead, our veterans get dead, our troops get dead, our memorials get closed. $1.4 billion goes a long way you know. $1.4 billion, in one year, to take care of Obama and his family, so they can ski in Colorado, take shopping trips to Spain, travel to China, take two multimillion dollar trips to Hawaii a year, Martha's Vinyard, hundreds of campaign trips to push his lousy policies, trips to Los Vegas to rub elbows with Beyonce'.

If Obama had stayed in Washington for Christmas one time they would have been able to pull together the money to secure that compound. And if security was that much of a problem, they should have shut it down and saved the money. Every other country did. Stop blaming Obama's wasteful habits on the GOP, because that dog doesn't hunt.

Last edited:
I'm sure they did.

I'm sure you blame Obama for why you are such a loser who can't get a job.

Not because of your lack of ambition.

I'm sure that when I kick your backside in a debate as I have now, you resort to telling me to get a job. How quaint. Get out of my sight.

You UNWILLINGNESS to get a job kind of debunks anything you have to say, really.

Hey, maybe some day you'll kick unemployments backside.

Sure, I make it my job to kick your ass in a debate. See? There, I have a job. Maybe someday you come with some actual facts and evidence, and not this childishness you resort to when stomped in an argument.

[

(Guffaws)

When these e-mails came out, you liberals shouted in unison "You see, BUSH is the anti-Christ!"

But you show no concern over the fact that the country was lied into an unnecessary war in Iraq that left 5000 Americans and a million Iraqis dead.

Oh, so now it's 5000, not 4000 Americans. Is that you lefties fuzzy math again?

BTW, who lied us back into Afghanistan? How many have died there because you assholes wanted to fight the clean war that was supposedly not built on a lie. What was the point of going back into Afghanistan, and not trying to win?

Say what now?

(Issa) “An embassy, a compound owned by us and serving like a consulate was in fact breached less than 60 days before, approximately 60 days before the murder of the ambassador in that facility, isn’t that true?”

“Sir, we had the correct number of assets in Benghazi at the time of 9/11 for what had been agreed upon."

Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Charlene R. Lamb, Congressional Testimony, 9/10/12

Last edited:
[

(Guffaws)

BTW, who lied us back into Afghanistan? How many have died there because you assholes wanted to fight the clean war that was supposedly not built on a lie. What was the point of going back into Afghanistan, and not trying to win?

Also a million Iraqis dead?

Wow, the guy is a piece of shit of epic proportions.

I'm sure that when I kick your backside in a debate as I have now, you resort to telling me to get a job. How quaint. Get out of my sight.

You UNWILLINGNESS to get a job kind of debunks anything you have to say, really.

Sure, I make it my job to kick your ass in a debate. See? There, I have a job. Maybe someday you come with some actual facts and evidence, and not this childishness you resort to when stomped in an argument.
Don't be so proud of kicking Joe's ass, everyone does. That probably accounts for a great deal of his pathology.

Don't be so proud of kicking Joe's ass, everyone does. That probably accounts for a great deal of his pathology.

Well, I enjoy bruising his ego. It's a source of constant hilarity. Yes, it might be wrong of me, but he brings his misfortunes down on himself.

Okay Joe. If you insist that you are correct in this matter, I challenge you to provide some refutatory links, facts, and/or evidence that suggest to the contrary. And "go get a job" is not a satisfactory answer.

Again, i can prove it's a weather balloon all day, and you'll still insist it's a flying saucer.

Get a job, Loser.

So, I'll take that as a no.

Again, i can prove it's a weather balloon all day, and you'll still insist it's a flying saucer.

Get a job, Loser.

Strange how you sounded so much like a White House spokesman just now.......

1) Death in Iraqs are 4500 military and 500 contractors. About 5000 dead Americans.

2) Iraq conflict has killed a million Iraqis: survey | Reuters

(Reuters) - More than one million Iraqis have died as a result of the conflict in their country since the U.S.-led invasion in 2003, according to research conducted by one of Britain's leading polling groups.

The survey, conducted by Opinion Research Business (ORB) with 2,414 adults in face-to-face interviews, found that 20 percent of people had had at least one death in their household as a result of the conflict, rather than natural causes.

The last complete census in Iraq conducted in 1997 found 4.05 million households in the country, a figure ORB used to calculate that approximately 1.03 million people had died as a result of the war, the researchers found.

The margin of error in the survey, conducted in August and September 2007, was 1.7 percent, giving a range of deaths of 946,258 to 1.12 million.

Get a job, Loser.

Strange how you sounded so much like a White House spokesman just now.......

strange how you always sound like whatever rabid shit is being broadcast over Hate Radio that day.

When was the last time you had an original thought?

Get a job, Loser.

Again, we have 30 pages of people who have pointed out that you guys are nuts.

If they weren't going to convince you, i'm not wasting my time.

1) Death in Iraqs are 4500 military and 500 contractors. About 5000 dead Americans.

2) Iraq conflict has killed a million Iraqis: survey | Reuters

(Reuters) - More than one million Iraqis have died as a result of the conflict in their country since the U.S.-led invasion in 2003, according to research conducted by one of Britain's leading polling groups.

The survey, conducted by Opinion Research Business (ORB) with 2,414 adults in face-to-face interviews, found that 20 percent of people had had at least one death in their household as a result of the conflict, rather than natural causes.

The last complete census in Iraq conducted in 1997 found 4.05 million households in the country, a figure ORB used to calculate that approximately 1.03 million people had died as a result of the war, the researchers found.

The margin of error in the survey, conducted in August and September 2007, was 1.7 percent, giving a range of deaths of 946,258 to 1.12 million.

We aren't talking about Iraq, now are we.

no, you see, a Job is when you do something constructive that someone will pay you for.

frankly, it's sort of disgusting that you guys are using these men's deaths to score cheap political points, but when you are the kind of loser who sits on the couch all day blaming other people for his problems, it's not surprising.

Get a job, Loser.

Again, we have 30 pages of people who have pointed out that you guys are nuts.

If they weren't going to convince you, i'm not wasting my time.

Sure, but you can't provide a link to those "30 pages of people who have pointed out that you guys are nuts," because none exist.

So, did we wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back