🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, i can prove it's a weather balloon all day, and you'll still insist it's a flying saucer.

Get a job, Loser.

Strange how you sounded so much like a White House spokesman just now.......

strange how you always sound like whatever rabid shit is being broadcast over Hate Radio that day.

When was the last time you had an original thought?

Dude, I have a job.

I have to get all of this equipment on Ft Campbell ready for the hot months coming up. I barely have time to take a shit. When do I have time to listen to Rush Limbaugh, Dude?

[

We aren't talking about Iraq, now are we.

Well, why aren't we?

I mean, you guys act like these four deaths are the WORST THING EVER.

Two of these guys were mercenaries.. But that's okay, these four deaths were th WORST THING EVER!!!

And even though President Obama said it was an act of terror when it happened (and Romney got bitch-slapped when he tried to claim otherwise), you guys are all upset that someone talked about a video which was very much inthe news at the time.

MEANWHILE-

In Iraq, we went to war with a country that had not attacked us over weapons that didn't exist and ties to terror groups that weren't there. Because of truly piss-poor planning, including inadequate body armor, insufficient numbers of troops, and mismanagement, 5000 Americans died and perhaps as many as a million Iraqis.

But you will shrug your shoulders and say, "Well, the CIA thought there were weapons."

The CIA also thought the video played a role in the attacks.

[

Dude, I have a job.

I have to get all of this equipment on Ft Campbell ready for the hot months coming up. I barely have time to take a shit. When do I have time to listen to Rush Limbaugh, Dude?

I wouldn't know, but man, you seem to have a lot of time to post here, don't you?

You UNWILLINGNESS to get a job kind of debunks anything you have to say, really.

Hey, maybe some day you'll kick unemployments backside.

Sure, I make it my job to kick your ass in a debate. See? There, I have a job. Maybe someday you come with some actual facts and evidence, and not this childishness you resort to when stomped in an argument.

no, you see, a Job is when you do something constructive that someone will pay you for.

frankly, it's sort of disgusting that you guys are using these men's deaths to score cheap political points, but when you are the kind of loser who sits on the couch all day blaming other people for his problems, it's not surprising.

Sure, I can do this all day. Frankly, I can't stand when you liberals try to politicize tragedies involving gun violence or terrorism for your gun control or other agendas either. The Boston Bombing? The Bomber was a Republican. Gabrielle Giffords? The shooter was a Republican, and it's Sarah Palin's fault. Aurora, Colorado? The shooter was a Republican.

Playing the EMO card cannot save you. Besides, you're the guy sitting in his computer chair blaming Bush for all of his problems... Not surprising.

Last edited:
[

We aren't talking about Iraq, now are we.

Well, why aren't we?

I mean, you guys act like these four deaths are the WORST THING EVER.

Two of these guys were mercenaries.. But that's okay, these four deaths were th WORST THING EVER!!!

And even though President Obama said it was an act of terror when it happened (and Romney got bitch-slapped when he tried to claim otherwise), you guys are all upset that someone talked about a video which was very much inthe news at the time.

MEANWHILE-

In Iraq, we went to war with a country that had not attacked us over weapons that didn't exist and ties to terror groups that weren't there. Because of truly piss-poor planning, including inadequate body armor, insufficient numbers of troops, and mismanagement, 5000 Americans died and perhaps as many as a million Iraqis.

But you will shrug your shoulders and say, "Well, the CIA thought there were weapons."

The CIA also thought the video played a role in the attacks.

No. This is a futile attempt to deflect from the subject matter at hand. You really are desperate aren't you?

[

Sure, I can do this all day. Frankly, I can't stand when you liberals try to politicize tragedies involving gun violence, for your gun control agenda either. The Boston Bombing? The Bomber was a Republican. Gabrielle Giffords? The shooter was a Republican, and it's Sarah Palin's fault. Aurora, Colorado? The shooter was a Republican.

Playing the EMO card cannot save you. Besides, you're the guy blaming Bush for all of his problems... Not surprising.

Except no really claimed that they were republicans. and they certainly weren't still claiming it two years later. And, yes, the fact that crazy people can buy guns too easily actually IS a political issue.

And, no, I don't blame Bush for all my problems. YOu see, despite the fact that he created the WORST RECESSION IN 80 YEARS, I actually kept working. And then i took on second jobs to overcome the mess he made.

THere's a difference between realizing you have a problem and taking appropriate action to overcome, and sitting your fat ass on a couch and rejecting every offer of help you get.

[

Dude, I have a job.

I wouldn't know, but man, you seem to have a lot of time to post here, don't you?

As do you, wiseass.

I spend maybe two hours a day here... depending if you guys are saying anything interesting.

Mostly, it's just watching you all go nuts because there's a negro in the White House.

[

Sure, I can do this all day. Frankly, I can't stand when you liberals try to politicize tragedies involving gun violence, for your gun control agenda either. The Boston Bombing? The Bomber was a Republican. Gabrielle Giffords? The shooter was a Republican, and it's Sarah Palin's fault. Aurora, Colorado? The shooter was a Republican.

Playing the EMO card cannot save you. Besides, you're the guy blaming Bush for all of his problems... Not surprising.

Except no really claimed that they were republicans. and they certainly weren't still claiming it two years later. And, yes, the fact that crazy people can buy guns too easily actually IS a political issue.

And, no, I don't blame Bush for all my problems. YOu see, despite the fact that he created the WORST RECESSION IN 80 YEARS, I actually kept working. And then i took on second jobs to overcome the mess he made.

THere's a difference between realizing you have a problem and taking appropriate action to overcome, and sitting your fat ass on a couch and rejecting every offer of help you get.

CNN, Esquire blame the 'right wing' for Boston Marathon bombing - National Republican | Examiner.com

MSNBC's Jansing Tries to Link Giffords Shooter With Fringe Right-Wing | MRCTV

Liberals blame Sarah Palin in wake of Tucson shooting - Carrie Budoff Brown and Meredith Shiner - POLITICO.com

Colorado shooting: ABC News draws possible James Holmes tea party connection - POLITICO.com

Is there anything else you want to add?

As do you, wiseass.

I spend maybe two hours a day here... depending if you guys are saying anything interesting.

Mostly, it's just watching you all go nuts because there's a negro in the White House.

You've spent the better part of an hour arguing me. So, do you want to spend the second getting your butt kicked in this debate?

[
No. This is a futile attempt to deflect from the subject matter at hand. You really are desperate aren't you?

No, it's exposing your hypocrisy.

You wouldn't give a shit about Ambassador Stevens other than he's a body you can hang on the Black Guy.

if you were really upset about Americans killed for NO GOOD REASON, you'd be really upset about the 5000 who died in Iraq.

Despite all our allies and the mlitary telling Bush it was a HORRIBLE idea, he did it anyway.

A bit more serious about whether or not a video was the cause of one riot out of 30 or so going on at the time.

As do you, wiseass.

Aaaaand the intolerable moron goes to the race card.

I wonder, since the piece of disgraceful shit wants to bring up Iraq incessantly, what he thinks about Hillary voting in favor of going to war with Iraq.

I know, the moron will say she was lied to about wmds.

He will predictably ignore the fact that her husband passed the Iraq Liberaction Act for wmds long before Bush took office.

You are pathetic Joe. No other way to describe your butthurt obfuscating ass.

Last edited:

Dude, seriously, 5 minutes of misidentifying which "James Holmes" was the nut who shot up a theatre?

Oh, yeah, that's just as bad as two years of twisting reports on Benghazi until you can convice yourself somehow it was a conspiracy. Really.

As do you, wiseass.

Let's see, 36 months/43000 posts = 1195 posts a month/30 days = 40 posts a day. Good to see taxes for welfare is well spent.

[

About what? What part of "irrelevant" don't you understand? You're denser than the core of a collapsing star, Joe.

NO, guy, 'irrelevent' is whether the mob was angry over a video or whether they were planning this for some time. It really doesn't make Stevens less dead.

Relevent is that you guys were happy to put American lives at risk on the basis of lies, and have held no one accountable for those lies, ever.

As do you, wiseass.

Let's see, 36 months/43000 posts = 1195 posts a month/30 days = 40 posts a day. Good to see taxes for welfare is well spent.

Wouldn't know. I work three jobs.

And just because you have a hard time forming coherent thoughts, really, writing forty posts a day is really nothing.

In a given month, I issue 600 Purchase orders, generate 40 sales leads, write 20 resumes, and answer about 2000 emails. oh, yeah, and I maybe make 40 posts a day on USMB answering nutjobs and laughing at their insane racist hatred.

About what? What part of "irrelevant" don't you understand? You're denser than the core of a collapsing star, Joe.

NO, guy, 'irrelevant' is whether the mob was angry over a video or whether they were planning this for some time. It really doesn't make Stevens less dead.

Relevant is that you guys were happy to put American lives at risk on the basis of lies, and have held no one accountable for those lies, ever.

Care to call a former AFRICOM General a liar? Didn't think so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wouldn't know. I work three jobs.

And just because you have a hard time forming coherent thoughts, really, writing forty posts a day is really nothing.

In a given month, I issue 600 Purchase orders, generate 40 sales leads, write 20 resumes, and answer about 2000 emails. oh, yeah, and I maybe make 40 posts a day on USMB answering nutjobs and laughing at their insane racist hatred.
You are kind of a mix of Walter Mitty and Joseph Stalin, but they at least had jobs.

[

Aaaaand the intolerable moron goes to the race card.

I wonder, since the piece of disgraceful shit wants to bring up Iraq incessantly, what he thinks about Hillary voting in favor of going to war with Iraq.

I know, the moron will say she was lied to about wmds.

He will predictably ignore the fact that her husband passed the Iraq Liberaction Act for wmds long before Bush took office.

You are pathetic Joe. No other way to describe your butthurt obfuscating ass.

Guy, you can go on about how Hillary did this and Bill did that.

But at the end of the day, it was Bush who pulled the trigger.

It was Bush who fired General Shinkisi when the General said we'd need at least 500,000 troops to pacify Iraq,and we didn't have them.

THat's a lot more serious than signing a meaningless law that says, "It'd be nice if Saddam were gone."

I'm wondering if his daughters were in the military, would he have been so careless about the deccision to go to war.

I'm saying, meh, probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back