New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quot]You are kind of a mix of Walter Mitty and Joseph Stalin, but they at least had jobs.

Says the guy who lives in an Eastern European shithole...

^

U-MAD-BRO-Arnold-300x298.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, before you get all buddy-buddy with Meathead, maybe you need to read some of theracist shit he posts.

he doesn't even bother with the approved code-words like 'Welfare dependency".

Sure, but we are neither talking about Meathead, Iraq, Welfare or Racism.

Are you finished?

[quot]You are kind of a mix of Walter Mitty and Joseph Stalin, but they at least had jobs.

Says the guy who lives in an Eastern European shithole...
You would have loved it here when you comrades tried to make it a shit hole. Fortunately, the communists are history. No gangs, very few murders and not a lot of women that look like livestock. It's really not for you. You'd miss Chicago.

[

Care to call a former AFRICOM General a liar? Didn't think so.

What I learned in the mlitary is that most officers are full of shit.

I didn't even waste time listening to the whole thing, the guy wasn't getting anywhere near a point.

So if they're all full of shit, that means you too, right?

The video was 90 seconds long. I can microwave a bag of popcorn in 90 seconds Joe.

Last edited:
[

We aren't talking about Iraq, now are we.

Well, why aren't we?

I mean, you guys act like these four deaths are the WORST THING EVER.

Two of these guys were mercenaries.. But that's okay, these four deaths were th WORST THING EVER!!!

And even though President Obama said it was an act of terror when it happened (and Romney got bitch-slapped when he tried to claim otherwise), you guys are all upset that someone talked about a video which was very much inthe news at the time.

MEANWHILE-

In Iraq, we went to war with a country that had not attacked us over weapons that didn't exist and ties to terror groups that weren't there. Because of truly piss-poor planning, including inadequate body armor, insufficient numbers of troops, and mismanagement, 5000 Americans died and perhaps as many as a million Iraqis.

But you will shrug your shoulders and say, "Well, the CIA thought there were weapons."

The CIA also thought the video played a role in the attacks.

Turns out the supposed bitch-slapping was bullshit. Now after the war in Ukraine has exploded Obama has egg on his face.

The CIA knew within minutes Benghazi wasn't a demonstration. You're listening to opinion rather than facts. For all we know, the video had nothing to do with the demonstrations that took place. 911 2012 was a day of celebration for terrorists. It was exactly 11yrs after their great victory against the great Satan. One thing you're overlooking is Obama hasn't made a dent in the hatred toward America by these assholes in the Middle-East. They may even hate us even more.

It was reported that Saddam had weapons but they were removed at some point before we could capture them. Documents were discovered proving they existed. As a matter of fact, official testimony shows that the CIA felt Iraq was even more dangerous than we suspected. This, of course, was ignored by the big 3.

The WMDs you say never existed are in Syria. The Russians helped with this 11th hour removal. Fact. Putin himself said that Democrats had no moral authority when it came to WMDs. Fact, 11 years later these same WMDs are being used by Assad in Syria and Obama wants the Russians to oversee their destruction. lol:lol:

What a tool......

Hey, before you get all buddy-buddy with Meathead, maybe you need to read some of theracist shit he posts.

Are you finished?

No, you aren't.

You want to talk about how there was this convoluted conspiracy to talk about a video because Obama was trying to fool amerians into thinking Al Qaeda was gone.

Even though he spoke about it being Al Qaeda when it happened and really never stopped talking about AL Qaeda.

Because you really think that if the world had just heard your side of it, they'd have voted for Romney.

Really.

I know you need to believe that.

[quot

Turns out the supposed bitch-slapping was bullshit. Now after the war in Ukraine has exploded Obama has egg on his face.

Really? Frankly, I was at a meeting yesterday with some folks from Russia and the Ukraine, and all of them think that America should keep the fuck out of it.

I mean, seriously, why is this our business again?

The CIA knew within minutes Benghazi wasn't a demonstration. You're listening to opinion rather than facts. For all we know, the video had nothing to do with the demonstrations that took place. 911 2012 was a day of celebration for terrorists. It was exactly 11yrs after their great victory against the great Satan. One thing you're overlooking is Obama hasn't made a dent in the hatred toward America by these assholes in the Middle-East. They may even hate us even more.

Really? Because at the time, there were demonstrations about this video in Egypt and Tunis and a lot of other places. So I'm not sure how the CIA knew this with certainty, given that even today, the people involved have told the press they were upset about the video.

It was reported that Saddam had weapons but they were removed at some point before we could capture them. Documents were discovered proving they existed. As a matter of fact, official testimony shows that the CIA felt Iraq was even more dangerous than we suspected. This, of course, was ignored by the big 3.

Oh, i see. Magic Pixies spirited them away, and it never occurred to Saddam to actually USE them when people were out to KILL HIM. No, really.

The WMDs you say never existed are in Syria. The Russians helped with this 11th hour removal. Fact. Putin himself said that Democrats had no moral authority when it came to WMDs. Fact, 11 years later these same WMDs are being used by Assad in Syria and Obama wants the Russians to oversee their destruction. lol:lol:

What a tool......

Yawn, guy. We didn't go to war with Iraq over chemical weapons, the cutting edge technology of 1914.

We went to war because Bush claimed Saddam had Nukes and Anthrax.

Which he obviously didn't.

Are you finished?

No, you aren't.

You want to talk about how there was this convoluted conspiracy to talk about a video because Obama was trying to fool amerians into thinking Al Qaeda was gone.

Even though he spoke about it being Al Qaeda when it happened and really never stopped talking about AL Qaeda.

Because you really think that if the world had just heard your side of it, they'd have voted for Romney.

Really.

I know you need to believe that.

You need to believe it's a conspiracy. What you're doing is hatching a conspiracy of your own. Accusing us of making this Benghazi stuff up because Obama is black, Bush killed those soldiers, Meathead is on Welfare, and Republicans are racist.

Your arguments are garbage, Joe.

Last edited:
[

You need to believe it's a conspiracy. What you're doing is hatching a conspiracy of your own. Accusing us of making this Benghazi stuff up because Obama is black, Bush killed those soldiers, Meathead is on Welfare and Republicans are racist.

NO, Meathead is racist because he says outright racist things here, all the time.

And I don't think any of you have enough imagination to make anything up.

You just gobble down the shit that is fed toyou from Faux News and Hate Radio, and they laugh all the way to the bank.

The problem is, the GOP is dying because it's last death rattle is to play on racism in a country where racism plays less and less well.

Instead of getting right with the people whose votes they've consistantly lost, they are doubling down on their core market. Even thought that is not enough to win elections.

The one NICE thing I will say about Bush-43 is that he saw this was a terrible idea and really spent a lot of time trying to expand the party. sadly, the inmates have taken over the asylum.

I would LOVE a sensible discussion on how to change our middle east policy. But that's not going to happen here.

[

You need to believe it's a conspiracy. What you're doing is hatching a conspiracy of your own. Accusing us of making this Benghazi stuff up because Obama is black, Bush killed those soldiers, Meathead is on Welfare and Republicans are racist.

NO, Meathead is racist because he says outright racist things here, all the time.

And I don't think any of you have enough imagination to make anything up.

You just gobble down the shit that is fed toyou from Faux News and Hate Radio, and they laugh all the way to the bank.

The problem is, the GOP is dying because it's last death rattle is to play on racism in a country where racism plays less and less well.

Instead of getting right with the people whose votes they've consistantly lost, they are doubling down on their core market. Even thought that is not enough to win elections.

The one NICE thing I will say about Bush-43 is that he saw this was a terrible idea and really spent a lot of time trying to expand the party. sadly, the inmates have taken over the asylum.

I would LOVE a sensible discussion on how to change our middle east policy. But that's not going to happen here.

Do you even know what you're talking about anymore? Do you like backing yourself into a corner?

Joe is so ruined.

Um, yeah, guy, three racist nutters said so, so it must be true.

race-card.jpg

We all need to consider how simple of a mind one has to have to go to the script when they have been utterly destroyed.

Obama lied about Benghazi (along with every other thing cause he has in fact lied about everything), and the reason he lied about all of those things, and has been caught red handed lying about all of those things is because Rush Limbaugh and Tea Party members are racists.

The funny thing is Joe is so ruined, he cannot and will not see the absurdity.

In fact, Joe is so pathetic (like I said, there is no other way to describe him) he thinks Obama has not lied about anything. He probably even thinks they are the most transparent administration ever.

Last edited:
[

Care to call a former AFRICOM General a liar? Didn't think so.

What I learned in the mlitary is that most officers are full of shit.

I didn't even waste time listening to the whole thing, the guy wasn't getting anywhere near a point.

So if they're all full of shit, that means you too, right?

The video was 90 seconds long. I can microwave a bag of popcorn in 90 seconds Joe.

He could have gotten tot he point in five, if he had one.

Frankly, all I saw was a guy trying to blame his failures on someone else, and I saw plenty of htat in the 11 years I was in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back