New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were people there in Benghazi who claimed the video was why they were angry. That was from initial eye-witness accounts. Now we read the Al-Sharia group was gathering restless Muslims from nearby neighborhoods to chant against the film.

Newsflash paperview! Ansar al-Sharia didn't care about the video. Not one iota. They were rounding up those who were upset about it so they could use it as cover for an attack! We normal people call that STRATEGIC PLANNING. These terrorist groups are well known for exploiting any situation to their advantage. Those "restless Muslims" didn't carry out the attack. Ansar al-Sharia did, with trained men, with mortars and rocket launchers. Besides, intelligence says there was no protest outside of the Embassy before the attack, so ultimately this contradicts your claim, from 2 years ago.

I don't know which is worse... a terrorist attack or a few thousand
people can get these crazy Muslim bastards whipped up into such a frenzy...
Some of those religious freaks go nuts after a one-dimensional cartoon is shown depicting their Prophet. Many of these are unstable, uneducated fanatics.

I don't know why people find it so amazing it could be both -- the video and some of the factions in that crowd that preplanned it.

Things can happen concurrently when angry fucked up groups assemble.

To the devout, hearing word their Prophet was depicted as a pig fucker and in the most demeaning way possible certainly will only add to the rage...

This, my post from October of 2012 ::::

l
v

There were people there in Benghazi who claimed the video was why they were angry. That was from initial eye-witness accounts.
Now we read the Al-Sharia group was gathering restless Muslims from nearby neighborhoods to chant against the film.

"The neighbors all described the militants setting up checkpoints around the compound at about 8 p.m. The State Department’s timeline says the attack itself began at around 9:40 p.m.

Khaled al-Haddar, a lawyer who passed by the scene as he headed to his nearby home, said he saw the fighters gathering a few youths from among passers-by and urged them to chant against the film."

Libyan witnesses recount organized Benghazi attack - Washington Times
(the conservative Moonie Times, no less)

To repeat: There were people there in Benghazi who claimed the video was why they were angry - join that up with the Ansar al-Sharia (who first claimed, then denied responsibility) crowd - who no doubt were mightily pissed and ready to do us harm to begin with,

and add the gasoline of that video to their whacked out religious sensibilities, and you get KA-BOOM!

As I said, it's not like the "reasons" can't happen concurrently, and the Intel was, as officials tell us, still fluid.

But still there are folks who are absolutely convinced...the video had nothing - nothing! to do with it.

===========

...and it most certainly played a part in what was happening globally that week, with some 54 countries / locales showing up at our embassies and in the streets to protest...that video, and what "these protests" in that email refers to.

Only someone extremely myopic could not see that.

So was the video story passed around by instigators, or did these angry assholes see it themselves on youtube?

I'm sure that the internet is real big in war-torn Libya. Those people have been set back about a hundred years, and you're trying to tell me they have a really good communications system there?

Still, it was the 11th anniversary of 911. Don't you think that might have a tiny bit to do with this? Not even a smidgen?

Are you regularly hit with a stupid-stick?

AQ determined to strike US! OMG!

Joe what would you do with actionable Intel like that??

LOL - Bush had far more intel than that memo. World leaders were calling Bush personally warning him the day before 9/11/2001.

Who were those world leaders calling Bush on 9/10?

Russian President Putin was one of them who called Bush the day before 9/11/2001 & warned him of a big attack. But what difference does it now make? LOL

LOL - Bush had far more intel than that memo. World leaders were calling Bush personally warning him the day before 9/11/2001.

Russian President Putin was one of them who called Bush the day before 9/11/2001 & warned him of a big attack. But what difference does it now make? LOL

I wasn't aware that Mr. Bush was running for president against Hillary. Thank you for that insight!

For whatever difference that might make.....

I don't know which is worse... a terrorist attack or a few thousand
people can get these crazy Muslim bastards whipped up into such a frenzy...
Some of those religious freaks go nuts after a one-dimensional cartoon is shown depicting their Prophet. Many of these are unstable, uneducated fanatics.

I don't know why people find it so amazing it could be both -- the video and some of the factions in that crowd that preplanned it.

To the devout, hearing word their Prophet was depicted as a pig fucker and in the most demeaning way possible certainly will only add to the rage...

l
v

There were people there in Benghazi who claimed the video was why they were angry. That was from initial eye-witness accounts.
Now we read the Al-Sharia group was gathering restless Muslims from nearby neighborhoods to chant against the film.

"The neighbors all described the militants setting up checkpoints around the compound at about 8 p.m. The State Department’s timeline says the attack itself began at around 9:40 p.m.

Khaled al-Haddar, a lawyer who passed by the scene as he headed to his nearby home, said he saw the fighters gathering a few youths from among passers-by and urged them to chant against the film."

To repeat: There were people there in Benghazi who claimed the video was why they were angry - join that up with the Ansar al-Sharia (who first claimed, then denied responsibility) crowd - who no doubt were mightily pissed and ready to do us harm to begin with,

and add the gasoline of that video to their whacked out religious sensibilities, and you get KA-BOOM!

As I said, it's not like the "reasons" can't happen concurrently, and the Intel was, as officials tell us, still fluid.

But still there are folks who are absolutely convinced...the video had nothing - nothing! to do with it.

===========

...and it most certainly played a part in what was happening globally that week, with some 54 countries / locales showing up at our embassies and in the streets to protest...that video, and what "these protests" in that email refers to.

So was the video story passed around by instigators, or did these angry assholes see it themselves on youtube?

I'm sure that the internet is real big in war-torn Libya. Those people have been set back about a hundred years, and you're trying to tell me they have a really good communications system there?

Still, it was the 11th anniversary of 911. Don't you think that might have a tiny bit to do with this? Not even a smidgen?

You know there's this invention called TeeVee and radio, where it was broadcast all over the friggin' world Headline News?? It was a huge headline here, that night.

They also do have social media. They're not living in caves, you know.

You think those in Libya were not able to view the news and it didn't rile up some of the kook religious fundamentalist nutburgers there once they instantly got wind an American movie had been made that was the equivalent to them of calling Jesus a pig fucker??

Hell, a few days before a fatwa had been ordered by the Grand Mafti regarding that video.

It was a combination of people that took part in the tumult and to deny they were isolated from it is just insane.

I wasn't aware that Mr. Bush was running for president against Hillary. Thank you for that insight!

Thanks for outright admitting the obsession with Benghazi about Hillary's run for president.

l
v

===========

You know there's this invention called TeeVee and radio, where it was broadcast all over the friggin' world Headline News?? It was a huge headline here, that night.

You think those in Libya were not able to view the news and it didn't rile up some of the kook religious fundamentalist nutburgers there once they instantly got wind an American movie had been made that was the equivalent to them of calling Jesus a pig fucker??

Hell, a few days before a fatwa had been ordered by the Grand Mafti regarding that video.

It was a combination of people that took part in the tumult and to deny they were isolated from it is just insane.

There's this thing called the internet. It is amazing what information it can generate. One of the facts it generated was that maybe 3 people in Libya had seen the video.
The story about the video was a lie. The attack was a planned terrorist attack. The kind that Obama swore wasn't going to happen. The kind that gave the lie to his statement that al Qaeda was on the run. The kind of attack that might undermine his re-election chances. So he had his administration lie about it.
What part of that do you not get?

The terrorists attacked the US compound on "9-11" because it was a high value, soft target that was right in the middle of their backyard on a key date every year....not because of some fucking video.

It would like claiming black gang members in south central decided to rob and rape a white woman that ended up driving through the hood at 3am by accident blaming it all on some KKK video....to somehow make excuses for the black gang members.

It's as if Obama and his goons were making an excuse for Islamic terrorists killing Americans...

Last edited:

l
v

===========

Your own link says it didn't have anything to do with the video.

They may have used it as an opportunity, but it was a retaliatory strike on the anniversary of 911.

The attackers felt so secure that they wouldn't get any response that they blocked all of the streets to the compound and set up barriers. They were there for hours. Nobody came to save the ambassador, not local authorities or US military. It was essentially the Wild Wild West out there. And our pacifist administration had no answer for it, instead relying on the good will of the people. Even though Obama had just killed an important leader not long before.

Don't you think he would put his own people in harms way if he's killing them?

Heck no. It's not his problem.

Last edited:
The terrorists attacked the US compound on "9-11" because it was a high value, soft target that was right in the middle of their backyard on a key date every year....not because of some fucking video.

It would like claiming black gang members in south central decided to rob and rape a white woman that ended up driving through the hood at 3am by accident blaming it all on some KKK video....to somehow make excuses for the black gang members.

It's as if Obama and his goons were making an excuse for Islamic terrorists killing Americans...
Obama's Re-election narrative was in jeopardy.

The only dots I see are the ones on the map that show that there were riots over this video in 30 countries across the middle east.

i9ea6adfca38b99fbc7f1c7638d750d63_map_fall_big.jpg

Hey mo fucking ron JoeB, thats Obama's "Arab Spring", nothing to do with a video in California!
Joe, you're such a loser, you're pathetic!

Agreed
^ A reminder of the daftness inherent.

Exhibit 42B

My brother kept us safe (LOL) Jeb Bush is likely to run for president against Hillary if she runs.

Forget about Tora Bora & Bush saying I don't care about BinLadin. Don't ask why Bush ignored his colleague Putin's 9/11 warning hours before.

Last edited:
:cuckoo:

My brother kept us safe (LOL) Jeb Bush is likely to run for president against Hillary if she runs.

Forget about Tora Bora & Bush saying I don't care about BinLadin. Don't ask why Bush ignored his colleague Putin's 9/11 warning hours before.

Did Putin tell him how the attack would take place, who the 19 attackers were, and where the targets were?

If not, that information is useless.

Just sayin.....

Your own link says it didn't have anything to do with the video.

They may have used it as an opportunity, but it was a retaliatory strike on the anniversary of 911.

The attackers felt so secure that they wouldn't get any response that they blocked all of the streets to the compound and set up barriers. They were there for hours. Nobody came to save the ambassador, not local authorities or US military. It was essentially the Wild Wild West out there. And our pacifist administration had no answer for it, instead relying on the good will of the people. Even though Obama had just killed an important leader not long before.

Don't you think he would put his own people in harms way if he's killing them?

Heck no. It's not his problem.

Hillary Clinton to father of American murdered in Libya: We’ll ‘make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted’

Very strange that "nobody" even Snowden, Obama, etc.....have said a peep about Putin warning Bush about 9-11.

Anyone with a normal brain would believe that shows it is bullshit because Snowden, Obama, etc would love to destroy Bush by claiming he let 9-11 happen.....

Tora Bora, an example of the Pakistanis helping Bin Laden escape.

Where was Bin Laden when we killed him?

Pakistan???????

Dumb-ass.

Now explain how a general warning helps during 911.

FYI....the CIA reviews numerous reports every day about terrorist attacks. Chatter about any terrorist attack back in 2001 is nothing earth-shattering.

Father of Navy SEAL Killed in Benghazi Has Some Select Words for the Obama Administration After Latest Revelations

“Hillary Clinton came up to me and I gave her a handshake and a hug, and when I shook her hand she said to me, ‘We are going to have the filmmaker arrested.’ Even at that time, she was trying to place a spin on what happened,” he said...

Father of Navy SEAL Killed in Benghazi Has Some Select Words for the Obama Administration After Latest Revelations | Video | TheBlaze.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back