New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Motherf***ing Necks'

Race relations in the US would be much improved, not to mention more realistic if we had our own ton-ton macoute.

Are you idiot defenders of racism fucking blind??

Who was threatened with a stick? Give us the names of some folks who complained they'd been threatened black guys outside a polling place with a stick in a black neighborhood.

Am I reading this right...You are now trying to defend the actions of the Panthers.

Pathetic...Rather low brow.............I could go on.......

Please explain your actions, I have always thought of you as a step above hack.

Ive been wrong, am I now?

What "Actions"? One was a registered poll watcher, the other was standing in front of a polling booth with a baton in a predominantly black neighborhood. When approached by a random guy with an iphone camera, he was courteous.

If the NBPP wanted to disrupt an election, why the fuck would they "intimidate" people outside a polling station where almost every person entering was expected to vote for Obama?

Sceery blak fohks.

Last edited:
Now we all know back in June they tweeted the original threats.

Here's today's threat.

Why is there no denouncement and condemnation of this group by the President? Why no action from the DOJ?

And as a refresher, here's the deal from June.

you mean all three members of the "new black panthers"? that's what relevant to you?

oh yeah, why wouldn't it be?

hint: it didn't work last time. it won't work this time.

but keep on keepin on

Don't underestimate their #'s :nono: Last I heard, there were 11 of them

New Black Panther: We Must Create Military To Murder Babies And Skin White People

National Field Marshal for the New Black Panthers King Samir Shabazz who was caught on video tape allegedly intimidating voters in Philadelphia in 08 is now in charge of the New Black Panthers plan to create inner city militaries that would go into nurseries and kill white babies and murder white people n the street.

The best thing to happen to the country is if they were serious.

hyperbole much :confused: :eusa_eh: :clap2:

Who was threatened with a stick? Give us the names of some folks who complained they'd been threatened black guys outside a polling place with a stick in a black neighborhood.

Am I reading this right...You are now trying to defend the actions of the Panthers.

What "Actions"? One was a registered poll watcher, the other was standing in front of a polling booth with a baton in a predominantly black neighborhood. When approached by a random guy with an iphone camera, he was courteous.

If the NBPP wanted to disrupt an election, why the fuck would they "intimidate" people outside a polling station where almost every person entering was expected to vote for Obama?

Sceery blak fohks.

Standing there with a baton...

No words need to be spoken........

Intimidating by itself............

Also a crime..........Not prosecuted.......

Here's today's threat.

Why is there no denouncement and condemnation of this group by the President? Why no action from the DOJ?

you mean all three members of the "new black panthers"? that's what relevant to you?

oh yeah, why wouldn't it be?

hint: it didn't work last time. it won't work this time.

but keep on keepin on

Don't underestimate their #'s :nono: Last I heard, there were 11 of them

Wise observation...19 Hijackers.

ever wonder why blacks refer to each other as "Brother".......?

like the New Black Panthers.....many have ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.....

they hate whites, JEWS, & homosexuals.....

Sceery blak fohks.

There are no more racist people on earth than blacks and democrats. Just ask Robert, KKK, Bird - D, and obama's lap dog eric holder...

eric-holder-reverse-racism-a-ok-with-the-department-of-justice1.jpg

Sceery blak fohks.

There are no more racist people on earth than blacks and democrats. Just ask Robert, KKK, Bird - D, and obama's lap dog eric holder...

eric-holder-reverse-racism-a-ok-with-the-department-of-justice1.jpg

DEMOCRATS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE RACIST PARTY..............That fact has not changed....Just the lip service......

Sceery blak fohks.

So all of the people who congregate outside our polling stations with weapons are intimidating people and committing a crime?

What crime?

Loitering?

Sceery blak fohks.

So all of the people who congregate outside our polling stations with weapons are intimidating people and committing a crime?

What crime?

Loitering?

Yes it is a crime...Before you spout off you might want to actually look at what you defend.

I had an article sand bagged but your timing as late as it was.... Well... You wish to defend corruption at any cost....

You are not even amusing. Your lack of wit is a strong part of it....

There is a rap music festival in New Orleans the same week as the Republican Convention.
Free malt liquor and fried chicken.
Why is anyone worried about the NBP in Tampa?

Music?

And I stated that for the irony.
Same as Skin Head Party having a metal concert in Sout Dakota.
Free Milwaukees Best and Hot Dogs. They can not chew meat so they need soft tube steaks because the meth has rotted all of the teeth they have left.

I M an equal oppurtunity joker.

How many people did the New Black Panthers kill last year?
How many have been sent to jail becase of violent behavior?

The New Black Panther Party is a joke compared to the Panthers of old. They say their "I hate whitey" lines so they can get attention and get lead story on FoxNews

Here's today's threat.

New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, June 25, 2012, 12:14 PM

nbp-e1340650875517.jpg

nbp-2-e1340651372276.jpg

race-war-e1340652877443.jpg

New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC | The Gateway Pundit

Will obama become a leader and condemn this?...........NO

How many people did the New Black Panthers kill last year?
How many have been sent to jail becase of violent behavior?

The New Black Panther Party is a joke compared to the Panthers of old. They say their "I hate whitey" lines so they can get attention and get lead story on FoxNews

How many drive by shootings were there last year?

Forum List

Back