New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Motherf***ing Necks'

I asked you to become familiar with the case.

Not be a pussy excuse maker.

If you really are that ignorant about the subject why did you open your flap............

When you said "It is a crime", what crime?

It's against federal law intimidating people at polling places
'
Who was intimidated? The 'reporter' who got his questions politely answered?

Tell me, why do you think the NBP would try to intimidate people outside a polling place?

I asked you to become familiar with the case.

Not be a pussy excuse maker.

If you really are that ignorant about the subject why did you open your flap............

Voter Intimidation is what they were charged with under the Voting Rights Act of 1965 (42 U.S.C. §§ 1973–1973aa-6.

But not convicted....
Now tell me, why would the NBP try to intimidate people at the polling place?

Voter Intimidation is what they were charged with under the Voting Rights Act of 1965 (42 U.S.C. §§ 1973–1973aa-6.

But not convicted....
Now tell me, why would the NBP try to intimidate people at the polling place?

Not even pursued. Some of Holder's DOJ staff quit because of Holder's decision.

Why ? Keep whitey from exercising his right. Notoriety.

"brandishing"? Show that to the class.

What a fucking moron you are, bigot boi.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU]"Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly - YouTube[/ame]

While you're at it, remind everyone about how civilized SA was under Apartheid. Speaking of racist shitbags...

So, you racist pile of shit, do you think intimidation of white voters is just the right thing to do?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU]"Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly - YouTube[/ame]

While you're at it, remind everyone about how civilized SA was under Apartheid. Speaking of racist shitbags...

So, you racist pile of shit, do you think intimidation of white voters is just the right thing to do?

White voters?

In a voting district that is predominantly African American?

If you wanted to intimidate white voters doncha think you'd go to a place .... you know....white voters?

White voters?

Lying again, bigot boi.

The district was cited as about 60% white, 30% Latino and 10% black.

If you wanted to intimidate white voters doncha think you'd go to a place .... you know....white voters?

If you were a stupid fuck and a racist, donch think you'd have the user name 8537?

Coming from the guy who considers Apartheid "civilized".

You know, bigot boi, when you have to lie to make a point, it isn't worth making.

But, it's not like you've got anything else - well, except your racism.

So you're doing good, you've got your dishonesty and your racism! You're the perfect Obama voter, bigot boi.

Very interesting video. I saw a number of white people in the background moving freely in and out of the polling place. And they did have batons. Perhaps you Teabaggers would have prefered they have AR 15's?

They certainly seemed polite enough to the man with the camera phone. Saw no attempt to intimidate him with the batons.

So, what is your beef?

Very interesting video. I saw a number of white people in the background moving freely in and out of the polling place. And they did have batons. Perhaps you Teabaggers would have prefered they have AR 15's?

They certainly seemed polite enough to the man with the camera phone. Saw no attempt to intimidate him with the batons.

So, what is your beef?

So, a guy in a white robe, swinging a noose, would be okay, as long as he was polite to the camera man?

LOL

There truly is no hypocrisy like demopocrisy.

Last edited:
White voters?

Lying again, bigot boi.

The district was cited as about 60% white, 30% Latino and 10% black.

Quit lying. It was North Philadelphia:

Non-Hispanic Black: 169,494 (49.8%)
Hispanic or Latino of any race: 103,806 (30.5%)
Non-Hispanic White: 34,375 (10.1%)
Asian & Pacific Islander: 17,017 (5.0%)
Mixed or Other: 14,635 (4.3%)
Native American: 1,021 (0.3%)

So, what is your beef?

At it's core, their beef is Sceeeeery Black People. That's why a leading conservative of the American Enterprise Institute called them out on it.

So, what is your beef?

At it's core, their beef is Sceeeeery Black People. That's why a leading conservative of the American Enterprise Institute called them out on it.

At the core of it are armed civilians standing at the front door of a polling place. Which, for you OWS parasites, is just fine, as long as they are black. You're a fuckin racist. And I am pretty sure you suck cock.

So, what is your beef?

At the core of it are armed civilians standing at the front door of a polling place.

My state still allows 2nd amendment rights. YRMV. Hell, people in my precinct pack heat in the polling stations.

Remember when Conservatives supported the 2nd amendment? Or was that only for white people.

Quit lying. It was North Philadelphia:

Non-Hispanic Black: 169,494 (49.8%)
Hispanic or Latino of any race: 103,806 (30.5%)
Non-Hispanic White: 34,375 (10.1%)
Asian & Pacific Islander: 17,017 (5.0%)
Mixed or Other: 14,635 (4.3%)
Native American: 1,021 (0.3%)

So a polling place actually covers 300,000 people in Philly?

ROFL

{There are over 1,687 voting divisions in the city of Philadelphia. Below are lists of the polling places serving voters in the city.}

Committee of Seventy: Polling Places in Philadelphia

Seriously weak sauce, bigot boi.

At the core of it are armed civilians standing at the front door of a polling place.

My state still allows 2nd amendment rights. YRMV. Hell, people in my precinct pack heat in the polling stations.

Remember when Conservatives supported the 2nd amendment? Or was that only for white people.

You're full of shit, you're not in favor of gun rights, but brandishing weapons to intimidate voters is not something any conservative supports....democrats have done that for.......EVER

Forum List

Back