New Christendom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ calls the Western Christian Nation to rebuild its ancestral homeland -- Christendom. This is His vision and command, and our destiny, if we dare. To map out our future, we must turn to our past. The story of Medieval Europe, retold in modern context, is the narrative we must believe and realize in decisive action.

NO REST UNTIL NEW CHRISTENDOM
Where did you get all this crap from ?!

Are you Jesus ??

Hey Nathan! You're a Christian, so it's safe to assume you hope to go to Heaven eventually. You may find it to be somewhat disappointing. This is what's going on up there:

9) After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10) And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
(Revelation 7:9,10)

Before you get there have a sit down with whoever is running that circus. Let Him know how wrong this is. If He still won't listen slap Him around until He sees things your way.

How would you know, Anarcho-Capitalist? How much sacred blood did you suck out of the open veins of the White Christian Nation today? Put the Good Book down. It's not for you or your kind. Tell me, are you Jewish? Be honest.

"How much sacred blood did you suck out of the open veins of the White Christian Nation today?"?? WTF?

Hey Nathan! You're a Christian, so it's safe to assume you hope to go to Heaven eventually. You may find it to be somewhat disappointing. This is what's going on up there:

9) After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10) And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

Before you get there have a sit down with whoever is running that circus. Let Him know how wrong this is. If He still won't listen slap Him around until He sees things your way.

How would you know, Anarcho-Capitalist? How much sacred blood did you suck out of the open veins of the White Christian Nation today? Put the Good Book down. It's not for you or your kind. Tell me, are you Jewish? Be honest.

No I'm not Jewish. Or Russian for that matter. (My User name is a shout out to my favorite book "War and Peace" by Leo Tolstoy. My Avatar is for my second favorite book "Picture This" by Joseph Heller.) Actually I'm a third generation Italian living in southern New England. And I didn't 'suck any sacred blood' today, or ever, whatever that's supposed to mean.

Now if you find Heaven too much with all its blatant race mixing maybe give Hell some serious consideration. I hear that Satan has segregated fire pits, which are strictly enforced.

I'm sure you're one of those Brits who loves Muslim immigration.

No I'm not Jewish. Or Russian for that matter. (My User name is a shout out to my favorite book "War and Peace" by Leo Tolstoy. My Avatar is for my second favorite book "Picture This" by Joseph Heller.) Actually I'm a third generation Italian living in southern New England. And I didn't 'suck any sacred blood' today, or ever, whatever that's supposed to mean.

Now if you find Heaven too much with all its blatant race mixing maybe give Hell some serious consideration. I hear that Satan has segregated fire pits, which are strictly enforced.

And you must be one of the lizard people living under the Rocky Mountains trying to take over the world.

Because you sound that crazy

Here you are, wishing to take over the world and you've just flunked Geography! That's Southern New England. Rhode Island, to be precise.

Last edited:

Here you are, wishing to take over the world and you've just flunked Geography! That's Southern New England. Rhode Island, to be precise.

What do you expect? He wants to return to the Dark Ages. He claims to be a Christian but doesn't want hispanics, blacks or middle easterners to be allowed in this new "utopia" he wants to create.

What do you expect? He wants to return to the Dark Ages. He claims to be a Christian but doesn't want hispanics, blacks or middle easterners to be allowed in this new "utopia" he wants to create.

I suspect his utopia would be hell.

True for a lot of people

I suspect his utopia would be hell.

True for a lot of people

I suspect you are right.

lol....

What are you planning on doing with all the white people who think you are deranged?

What should we do about deranged lunatics like Nathan here?

Pray for him. Love him. Teach him

Yeah, and while you're doing that, my tribe will SAVE YOU, from neo-barbarians who would love to rip you limb from limb.

You don’t have a tribe.

God has promised that He will fight for His Saints

You don't know history, and lack general life-knowledge. For all I know, you could be a kid.

Any White Christian who isn't willing to fight for his people and God is a wretched traitor. He'll be denied residency in New Christendom, once we've triumphed over The Heathen, and re-established our homeland in the West. He'll be cast into the eternal darkness of Non-White existence, where savages will rip him to shreds. Only in the agony of torture will he realize the error of his ways. Drowning in his own blood, he will at last grasp the full magnitude of his treasonous decisions.

READ AND HEED, WHITE CHRISTIAN. REMEMBER THAT POLITICAL CORRECTNESS KILLS.

lol....

What are you planning on doing with all the white people who think you are deranged?

Yeah, and while you're doing that, my tribe will SAVE YOU, from neo-barbarians who would love to rip you limb from limb.

You don’t have a tribe.

You don't know history, and lack general life-knowledge. For all I know, you could be a kid.

I suspect I’ve more experience studying history than you do since most of my undergrad was history

You don’t have a tribe.

I suspect I’ve more experience studying history than you do since most of my undergrad was history

Yet you don't know a damned thing about the European Middle Ages. You can't connect that colossal fight for Christendom to our present predicament. You deserve a refund. You didn't learn the most important lessons. Let me see. Hmmm.... You're from Minnesota. That says a lot. Let me guess -- you specialized in Somali history. I know you dopes up there think it's cool to elect asshats such as Stewart Smally to represent you, and import as many Somali cannibals as you can shake out of the bush in Africa. WAKE UP, SNOW MAN.

You don’t have a tribe.

Yet you don't know a damned thing about the European Middle Ages. You can't connect that colossal fight for Christendom to our present predicament. You deserve a refund. You didn't learn the most important lessons. Let me see. Hmmm.... You're from Minnesota. That says a lot. Let me guess -- you specialized in Somali history. I know you dopes up there think it's cool to elect asshats such as Stewart Smally to represent you, and import as many Somali cannibals as you can shake out of the bush in Africa. WAKE UP, SNOW MAN.

European actually.

Middle age Christianity was Roman Catholicism.

Snow Man, why the hell do SOMALIS need to live in MINNESOTA? Where's your pride, Man? Yours is a beautiful natural setting, up north, in WHITE MAN'S COUNTRY, and you naive people ruined it all by going out of your way to import thousands of SOMALI CANNIBALS. What's wrong with you guys?

Snow Man, why the hell do SOMALIS need to live in MINNESOTA? Where's your pride, Man? Yours is a beautiful natural setting, up north, in WHITE MAN'S COUNTRY, and you naive people ruined it all by going out of your way to import thousands of SOMALI CANNIBALS. What's wrong with you guys?

I haven’t asked them why they need to live here. Quite frankly it’s none of my business why people need to live anywhere.

The United States was founded as a free nation for any to legally come and live after the manner of freedom and happiness.

What tragedy happened in your life that made you deny the God of Heaven and hate your brethren due to the color of their skin?

Any White Christian who isn't willing to fight for his people and God is a wretched traitor. He'll be denied residency in New Christendom, once we've triumphed over The Heathen, and re-established our homeland in the West. He'll be cast into the eternal darkness of Non-White existence, where savages will rip him to shreds. Only in the agony of torture will he realize the error of his ways. Drowning in his own blood, he will at last grasp the full magnitude of his treasonous decisions.

READ AND HEED, WHITE CHRISTIAN. REMEMBER THAT POLITICAL CORRECTNESS KILLS.

I am not being politically correct when I laugh at your claims of being a Christian while excluding brown people. YOu would do well to remember that Jesus Christ was a brown person.

As for your zealots casting anyone out, good luck with that. Or, as I said earlier, do it soon so I will still be alive to watch you fail. I am an American and I am not going anywhere.

And you, of course, are a paragon of Christian Maturity.

How many Moslems did you hug today, Limey? I bet you love those Moslem immigrants. We'll try to save you, if there's time.

Who will save him from you? You sound far more dangerous.

Look, any individual who is a criminal should be dealt with. But dealing the same way with other people because they LOOK LIKE someone you called a criminal is what is barbaric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back