New Corona Variant, that might be very dangerous, spreads in South Africa

This does not sound good. I'll be damned if I'm going to get 3 or 4 shots every freakin' time that virus mutates. My advice is to get healthy, exercise and eat right, and lose weight as needed so you can fight off this shit without needing the fucking shots.

He banned travel from China AFTER he had to amend his EO to ban people by country and not religion.

And I guess you fucking forgot about this little announcement, asswipe.

Donald Trump vows to ban Muslims entering US​

Dec 7, 2015

hahaa you are talking about two different things

the ban you are talking about, wasn’t called xenophobic from Xiden, and in fact where the list of nations that the obama/xiden admin had listed a terror hotspots. The ban from there was related to terror threats not covid or religion…and in fact included countries that were not muslim majority.

I am curious if you think xiden’s current ban from African countries made up of largely blacks people is racist and xenophobic?

He banned travel from China AFTER he had to amend his EO to ban people by country and not religion.

And I guess you fucking forgot about this little announcement, asswipe.

Donald Trump vows to ban Muslims entering US​

Dec 7, 2015

You need to get out more. Haven't you discovered that the MSM just parrots what the DNC tells them. Clean your stomach window.

He didn't specify, dumbfuck.
Let's not forget he also suggested the "light" theory, too.
You know this, you can't defend this asshole and be taken seriously.

He mentioned UV light. The only disinfectant he named. One already used in the medical community, Dipshit.

I see the same assemblage of vegetable-brained individuals are fighting the losing fight for someone who sells you red hats and takes your money to pay his legal fees.
Good going, USMB cock-sockets.

This does not sound good. I'll be damned if I'm going to get 3 or 4 shots every freakin' time that virus mutates. My advice is to get healthy, exercise and eat right, and lose weight as needed so you can fight off this shit without needing the fucking shots.
Why all the above?

A new Covid variant has appeared in South Africa.

This variant has a large number of mutations, some of which are concerning. Preliminary evidence suggests an increased risk of reinfection with this variant, as compared to other VOCs. The number of cases of this variant appears to be increasing in almost all provinces in South Africa. Current SARS-CoV-2 PCR diagnostics continue to detect this variant. Several labs have indicated that for one widely used PCR test, one of the three target genes is not detected (called S gene dropout or S gene target failure) and this test can therefore be used as marker for this variant, pending sequencing confirmation. Using this approach, this variant has been detected at faster rates than previous surges in infection, suggesting that this variant may have a growth advantage.

This news has disrupted the stock market and airlines.

Announcement of new virus variant alarms world, as stocks crash and flights are banned

President Biden is taking precautionary measures:

Senior Biden administration officials announced Friday that starting Monday, travel to the United States will be restricted from South Africa and seven other countries — Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia and Zimbabwe. The new policy, which does not affect U.S. citizens and permanent residents, was enacted “out of an abundance of caution,” officials said, as public health officials work to learn more about the new variant.

<snip>

Still, major questions remain about the variant’s transmissibility, whether it might make people sicker and whether it might be able to evade vaccines or therapeutics.

The omicron variant was first detected in Botswana, but scientists in South Africa convened a news conference Thursday and said they had linked it to an exponential rise of infections in their country. Cases have also been identified in Hong Kong and Belgium, Israel and other countries.
It doesn't take affect til Monday...lol

Forum List

Back