🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Democrat Party motto

Wall of Silence: Clinton tech experts invoke 5th Amendment

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

eminent domain is buried in there...

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

But it looks bad when you can't even say that the FBI interviewed you. Great for Trump.

But it looks bad when you can't even say that the FBI interviewed you. Great for Trump.
obama's justice department is a million miles away from the constitution.

one thing i noticed, i always thought that when you answered even one question, you waived your silence. but maybe the congress process is different than a courtroom, as in the case of lois lerner, and hillary's server guy (any lawyers?). the executive branch is running the table.

this just not showing up thing is new.

Last edited:

obama's justice department is a million miles away from the constitution.
It's just right down the street...

I respectfully decline to answer and assert my 5th amendment privilege.

No, no, it's I......(cough).....respectfully....(cough, cough).....decline...(cough, cough, seizure, cough)....to.....(pass out) - as they dray her away to Dr. Strangelove to piece Hillary back together......again.

Forum List

Back